James Sloane - Ozone Therapy At Home, Hydrogen Peroxide, Most Cancer's Have A Viral Origin

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Ozone therapy confused me after reading Peat's work.

CO2 optimization is paramount under Peat, whether its through breathing, diffusion through skin, or physiological byproduct. Blood flow and overall metabolism improve under optimal CO2 conditions. Older posts where users tracked their oxygen saturation during CO2 exercises also noted they felt better with slightly lower saturation levels.

Where does ozone supplementation fit into this? Wouldn't ozone therapy undo the progress made trying to optimize CO2? Is this like the reports of ketogenic diets being beneficial for epilepsy, but is metabolically damaging in the grand scheme of things?

Here's a study on carbon monoxide and ozone:

Ozone Therapy for Patient poisoned by Carbon Monoxide

Noelia Amutio Martín St Thomas´s Hospital, London, U.K. Dr. Gabriel Ruíz García Private Clinic, Aguilar de Campoo, Palencia, Spain

"All of the properties that confer to ozone molecule explain its direct reaction with the Carbon Monoxide molecule and its elimination from the organism. The applicability of Ozone Therapy for patient poisoned by monoxide carbon would provide a fast and simple treatment, preventing the appearance of delayed neurological sequelae, stimulates the production of cellular energy, maintains an oxygenated environment and activates the metabolism and the antioxidant cell mechanism."

Full study: https://dialnet.unirioja.es/descarga/articulo/5506720.pdf

This therapy uses both ozone and CO2 for health benefits: Ozone Therapy

Here another one which mentions the thyroid and Buteyko too: Ozone Therapy

Large article by Dr. L. Wilson on ozone: by Lawrence Wilson, MD

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I'm going to buy a cheap ozone generator and ozonate water and drink it.

My gut tells me it's not so evil and bad as it's made out to be.

And that it can treat cancer.

And boost the immune system.

And kill pathogens on sight.

Ras

Not to hijack the thread but taking large amounts of iodine needs large amounts of selenium. Frankly I've never had any bad responses from iodine, maybe because I have always accompanied it with a lot of selenium, I have gone over 50mg a day before with no signs of thyroid trouble - my temperatures stayed up at 98.6 and I woke up feeling fine the next day too. I am not saying everyone needs iodine in large amounts and I understand people can have a bad reaction as well, regardless of this I think RP is way off on the dangers of iodine (and dmso and ozone too lol), I agree with 95% of his writing though! Personally I think iodine is one of the best ways to protect against PUFA.

To quote an old post from @haidut
I've read many times this necessary association of iodine and selenium, but I've never read the proofs. Do you know why iodine intake requires a commensurate amount of selenium? Do you know of any studies detailing this relationship?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I've read many times this necessary association of iodine and selenium, but I've never read the proofs. Do you know why iodine intake requires a commensurate amount of selenium? Do you know of any studies detailing this relationship?
Here's a husband giving a testimony how his wife was cured twice of cancer by ozone, and here we are discussing supraphysiological doses of iodine, lol

Last edited:

Honestly one of my favorite parts of this forum is how okay most people are about threads going way off topic haha. My understanding is selenium protects the thyroid from potential damage of excess iodine.

The trace element selenium and the thyroid gland - ScienceDirect

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Honestly one of my favorite parts of this forum is how okay most people are about threads going way off topic haha. My understanding is selenium protects the thyroid from potential damage of excess iodine.

The trace element selenium and the thyroid gland - ScienceDirect
I still want to try ozone water though. It sounds great for someone like me who has immune issues. I've tried high dose iodine, even with selenium. It's dangerous in my opinion, because it can cause thyroid storm and permanent thyroid damage if there is underlying Hashimoto's, which is simply bacteria in the gut.

This is a very great source on the subject of using supplemental iodine:

https://thyroidpharmacist.com/articles/iodine-hashimotos/

If you look into Brownstein's work, you will see that he has put in some very strange personal beliefs in his work like for example that the earth used to have iodine on all surface which people absorbed by standing on it.

A person may feel more energetic when first starting an iodine supplement, but lab tests will reveal that their “new energy” is coming from the destruction of thyroid tissue which dumps thyroid hormone into the circulation, and reports will show an elevated TSH, elevated thyroid antibodies, and in some cases, low levels of active thyroid hormones. This is why I don’t generally recommend iodine supplements to people with Hashimoto’s. I don’t believe that the short-term artificial boost in energy is worth destroying your thyroid gland! (5)

You are feeling so great when using iodine because you are destroying your thyroid's tissue, which dumps thyroid hormone into the circulation...

Dave Clark

I've done it straight up without any regrets. The key is to keep exposure low until your system has adapted, which takes around a week. The olive oil thing makes no sense to me, how could it be filtering it? I think it simply limits the rate of release. I suppose I must need an olive oil gas mask if I am to go outside after a lightning storm too. ;)
It doesn't filter it, it converts the ozone into ozonides which are safe to inhale. The ozone going through the oil gets changed into something that the lung tissue can handle. Do what you want, but be very careful on the strenght of the ozone and length of time you are breathing it. You don't have to believe me, do a search and you will see that lung tissue is the only part of the body that cannot handle ozone. What is in the atomosphere is a safe level, breathing it out of a machine is not, for the most part.

managing

I've done it straight up without any regrets. The key is to keep exposure low until your system has adapted, which takes around a week. The olive oil thing makes no sense to me, how could it be filtering it? I think it simply limits the rate of release. I suppose I must need an olive oil gas mask if I am to go outside after a lightning storm too. ;)
I don't know anything about it. But olive oil would not be "filtering it" so much as "reacting with it". "Ozonide" is not proper nomenclature in this case (probably "trioxide"). But the idea that it would react with the olive oil isn't strange at all.

Marijuana is smoked through a bong for two reasons. Number 1, it cools the smoke. Number 2, some harsh, non cannibinol compounds react with and are retained by the water. You could call that filtering. But this should only happen with ozone if it has any impurities.

Dave Clark

I don't know anything about it. But olive oil would not be "filtering it" so much as "reacting with it". "Ozonide" is not proper nomenclature in this case (probably "trioxide"). But the idea that it would react with the olive oil isn't strange at all.

Marijuana is smoked through a bong for two reasons. Number 1, it cools the smoke. Number 2, some harsh, non cannibinol compounds react with and are retained by the water. You could call that filtering. But this should only happen with ozone if it has any impurities.
I believe that you are correct about the ozonides, they aren't what we breath, but are created when ozone reacts with the oil. A safer form of ozone is then produced, I am not sure what that is, maybe the trioxide you mentioned is, but needless to say, if ozone was safe to inhale straight from the machine, practitioners would not go to the trouble of bubbling it through olive oil. The reason is safety more than anything.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Just another random gem I come by. Paul Kraus is the longest living documented mesothelioma survivor in the world. Amongst more, he uses ozone therapy:

Link for proof he is using ozone therapy:
Paul’s Treatment Approach
Mr. Kraus utilizes a strict diet, meditation, nutritional supplements, and other alternative treatments to keep his mesothelioma in check. He undergoes ozone therapy, a controversial treatment based on the theory that cancer cells don’t thrive in oxygen-rich environments, on a regular basis. Additionally, Mr. Kraus emphasizes the importance of his positive outlook on living and the beneficial effect this outlook has on his overall well-being.

Mesothelioma Survivors

managing

I believe that you are correct about the ozonides, they aren't what we breath, but are created when ozone reacts with the oil. A safer form of ozone is then produced, I am not sure what that is, maybe the trioxide you mentioned is, but needless to say, if ozone was safe to inhale straight from the machine, practitioners would not go to the trouble of bubbling it through olive oil. The reason is safety more than anything.
to be clear, I think it would be XXXXtrioxide. I'm not sure what it would be picking up from the reaction w/ olive oil. In fact, depending on the nature of the reaction it might not even come through as trioxide ion. In fact, I am not even sure a trioxide ion can exist au naturel!

to be clear, I think it would be XXXXtrioxide. I'm not sure what it would be picking up from the reaction w/ olive oil. In fact, depending on the nature of the reaction it might not even come through as trioxide ion. In fact, I am not even sure a trioxide ion can exist au naturel!

Whatever reaction takes place, I doubt that all of the ozone is fully reacted to form whatever this safer ozide may be. I think the main benefit is the oil would simply slow the output. The same benefit can be had by: not standing too close to the output of ozone, limiting exposure to just a minute or two until the lungs adapt. My lungs completely adapted to ozone exposure, what would have made me choke a week before was having no irritating effect at all, when I was at the height of my ozone therapy I was running an industrial strength ozone generator in the bathroom for 15 minutes while I showered, this was a device made to ozonate air in 1500+ square feet spaces, and I was breathing it happily in a 20 sq ft space, I still sometimes will run this device in my home with the house fan running and will breath the ozone for an entire 2 hours - again no negative effects, I feel energized when I do it and notice that I breath more deeply and naturally - wheeze less - all benefits and no downside.

Frankly I think the doctors selling ozone equipment want to scare you away from doing it yourself - because business is business - even when it is alternative health - that is why you read all about how using cheap air to ozone devices can be dangerous and why you must spend thousands to do it safely. I call b.s. BTW I used to have asthma when I was a child up to my early twenties, I can perceive very plainly when I am harming my lungs - don't need a scientist to say they know my lungs better than me here - I have been hospitalized for asthma attacks multiple times - 'ozone on the cheap' has only improved my respiratory health and I'm thankful I didn't go in to debt buying the latest and greatest ozone device.

Last edited:

managing

Does anybody here have experience with ozone ear insufflation?

I have significant idiopathic hearing loss. So this interests me. But I am also a serious skeptic. :):

OP
T

TreasureVibe

The Safety and Anti-Tumor Effects of Ozonated Water in Vivo

Int J Mol Sci. 2015 Oct; 16(10): 25108–25120.
Published online 2015 Oct 22. doi: 10.3390/ijms161025108

Kohei Kuroda,1 Kazuo Azuma,1 Takuro Mori,1 Kinya Kawamoto,1 Yusuke Murahata,1 Takeshi Tsuka,1 Tomohiro Osaki,1Norihiko Ito,1 Tomohiro Imagawa,1 Fumio Itoh,2 and Yoshiharu Okamoto1,*
Sanjay K. Srivastava, Academic Editor

1Department of Clinical Medicine, Joint School of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Agriculture, Tottori University, Tottori 680-8553, Japan; E-Mails: moc.liamg@uyararanan (K.Ku.); pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@amuza-uzak (K.A.); pj.oc.oohay@51wol_k_t (T.M.); pj.oc.oohay@aynikotomawak (K.Ka.); pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@ataharumy (Y.M.); pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@akust (T.T.); pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@ikasot (T.O.); moc.em@elibomorat (N.I.); pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@tawagami (T.I.)
2Department of Technical Development, Sakuragawa Pump Co., Ltd., Osaka 567-0005, Japan; E-Mail: itoh@ sakura-p.net
*Author to whom correspondence should be addressed; E-Mail: pj.ca.u-irottot.sesum@otomakoy; Tel./Fax: +81-857-31-5440.

Abstract
Ozonated water is easier to handle than ozone gas. However, there have been no previous reports on the biological effects of ozonated water. We conducted a study on the safety of ozonated water and its anti-tumor effects using a tumor-bearing mouse model and normal controls. Local administration of ozonated water (208 mM) was not associated with any detrimental effects in normal tissues. On the other hand, local administration of ozonated water (20.8, 41.6, 104, or 208 mM) directly into the tumor tissue induced necrosis and inhibited proliferation of tumor cells. There was no significant difference in the number of terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase-mediated deoxyuridine triphosphate-biotin nick-end labeling (TUNEL)-positive cells following administration of ozonated water. The size of the necrotic areas was dependent on the concentration of ozonated water. These results indicate that ozonated water does not affect normal tissue and damages only the tumor tissue by selectively inducing necrosis. There is a possibility that it exerts through the production of reaction oxygen species (ROS). In addition, the induction of necrosis rather than apoptosis is very useful in tumor immunity. Based on these results, we believe that administration of ozonated water is a safe and potentially simple adjunct or alternative to existing antineoplastic treatments.

Keywords: ozone, ozonated water, anti-tumor effect, reactive oxygen species

Source: The Safety and Anti-Tumor Effects of Ozonated Water in Vivo

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Med Sci Monit. 2011 Nov;17(11):BR339-344.
Activity of ozonated water and ozone against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms.
Bialoszewski D1, Pietruczuk-Padzik A, Kalicinska A, Bocian E, Czajkowska M, Bukowska B, Tyski S.
Author information
Department of Physiotherapy, Second Medical Faculty, Medical University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland. [email protected]
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
The known bactericidal properties of ozone have not been checked in relation to its action on bacterial biofilms. This is especially true of ozonated fluids. The aim of this study was to investigate the bactericidal activity of ozonated water and that of a mixture of ozone and oxygen against biofilms.

MATERIAL/METHODS:
Eighteen clinical strains of Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa exhibiting various levels of antibiotic sensitivity were investigated. Bacteria were cultured in biofilm form on polystyrene titration plates for periods of 2 to 72 hours. The biofilms formed in this way were exposed to in statu nascendi ozonated water produced in a prototype device that had been tested in clinical conditions, or to a mixture of oxygen and ozone generated in the same device. Live cells in the biofilm were stained with a 3-(4,5-dimethylthiazol-2-yl)-2,5-diphenyltetrazolium (MTT) bromide solution. The degree of reduction of viable bacteria following ozone exposure was determined.

RESULTS:
Ozonated water was found to be an effective bactericidal agent against biofilms after as little as 30 seconds of exposure, while the bactericidal activity of the ozone-oxygen solution was much lower. Prolongation of the duration of biofilm exposure to the gaseous disinfectant to 40 minutes led to a reduction in the viable cell count, which nevertheless remained high.

CONCLUSIONS:
Unlike the ozone-oxygen mixture, ozonated water effectively destroys bacterial biofilms in vitro.<br />

Source: Activity of ozonated water and ozone against Staphylococcus aureus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa biofilms. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Int Wound J. 2016 Oct;13(5):936-42. doi: 10.1111/iwj.12412. Epub 2015 Jan 14.
Ozonated saline shows activity against planktonic and biofilm growing Staphylococcus aureus in vitro: a potential irrigant for infected wounds.
Al-Saadi H1, Potapova I1, Rochford ET1, Moriarty TF2, Messmer P3.
Author information
AO Research Institute Davos, AO Foundation, Davos Platz, Switzerland.
AO Research Institute Davos, AO Foundation, Davos Platz, Switzerland. [email protected].
Traumatologie Klinik St. Anna, Luzern, Switzerland.
Abstract
Infections associated with deep wounds require extensive surgical and medical care. New adjunctive treatments are required to aid in the eradication of the bacterial biofilms found on infected wounds and, in particular, any underlying hardware. Ozone has been used as a safe and efficient disinfectant in water treatment plants for many years. The purpose of this study is to investigate the anti-biofilm potential of ozonated saline against biofilms of Staphylococcus aureus, a microorganism commonly implicated in wound infections. A custom-made bacterial biofilm bioreactor was used to grow S. aureus biofilms on discs of medical grade titanium alloy. An ozone generator was connected in-line and biofilms and planktonic bacteria were exposed to ozone in saline. Cytotoxicity was assessed against primary ovine osteoblasts in the same system. In tests against planktonic S. aureus, a 99% reduction in bacterial numbers was detected within 15 minutes of exposure. S. aureus biofilms were significantly more resistant to ozone, although complete eradication of the biofilm was eventually achieved within 5 hours. Ozonated saline was not found to be cytotoxic to primary ovine osteoblasts. Ozonated saline may be suitable as an adjuvant therapy to treat patients as an instillation fluid for wound irrigation and sterilisation.

Source: Ozonated saline shows activity against planktonic and biofilm growing Staphylococcus aureus in vitro: a potential irrigant for infected wounds. - PubMed - NCBI

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Quote:
The last bombshell dropped by Dr. Clark is that all cancers are in some way involved with freon gas that leaks out from our refrigerators. It gets into our bodies and just lays dormant, making whatever organ susceptible to cancer development. To Dr. Clark’s surprise, we found that ozonated water can actually mobilize this toxin unlike anything else. By drinking ozonated water, not only is the intestinal tract cleaned up of yeasts like Candida, and bacteria like salmonella, but once in the blood, freon (CFCs) can be mobilized, even the gas inhaled since childhood.

http://drhuldaclarksupplies.homestead.com/Three_Days_of_Training_with_Dr.pdf

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Attention Buyers!
1. If you buying a multiple items and want to save money on shipping - add items to your cart and pay for whole cart, shipping will be recalculated in cart based upon items total weight.

2. All Medical Ozone Therapy Items designed to run on Medical Ozone (unless it's specified in item description) made from OXYGEN - not from Air! Ozone made from air contains Nitrogen Oxide - it's very harmful to your body in hi concentrations!
Please be advised before making your purchase.

Source: Medical Ozone Water Purification Water Therapy Large Jars | eBay

This is a bummer if true...

What type of oxygen is best for ozone therapy?
When doing ozone therapy, you will need to have an oxygen source feeding into the ozone generator. This can be done in several different ways. You can use an oxygen concentrator, a medical oxygen tank, or an industrial oxygen tank. In this article we will examine why it is important to use a direct oxygen feed and why an ambient feed should never be used for ozone therapy. Ambient air generators are usually designed for ozonating and sterilizing water and for nothing more. If your ozone generator doesn’t have a direct oxygen feed and just pumps in ambient air, then you should not use that machine for any kind of insufflation, injection, or other modalities of ozone therapy.

Ambient Feeds
An ambient feed ozone generator is typically used to disinfect water and vegetables, as well as for cleaning the air. They are great for these purposes, but should be avoided for ozone therapy.

The main reason you would like to avoid using ambient air is because the two main components that make up our air are Nitrogen (78%) and Oxygen (21%). When you run ambient air through an ozone generator, it creates ozone with the 21% of oxygen available. This essentially means that it will be about 1/5th the strength of a purely oxygen-fed generator. It also creates nitric oxides which are an unwanted byproduct of the process.

Source: What type of oxygen is best for ozone therapy? – Promolife Blog

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

Hveragerthi

This is a reply to # 1,296,707

I posted this before, but I will post it again. It is my write up on the different ways to generate ozone and the pros and cons of each. How long ozonation will take depend on the type of unit, ozone concentration and flow rate.

There are three ways to generate ozone: Ultraviolet (UV), hot corona and cold corona. Here are the pros and cons to each:

UV- Pros: The least expensive of the units averaging around $300. They will form higer allotropes of oxygen though, known as cascading ozone or polyatomic oxygen molecules. Cons: These units mimick sunlight, which means they also form nitrogen and sulfur oxides in the presence of air, which form the corresponding acids when reacted with water. The tubes deteriorate with time reducing output, and they are very difficult to regulate their output. They ARE NOT recommended for therapy internally.

Hot corona- Pros: A mid range priced machine, averaging $500-900. These machines are stronger than UV, and more easily regulated. Cons: They also form nitrogen and sulfur oxides in the presence of air. They only form O3, which is not as strong as the higher allotropes. They are not recommended for therapy internally.

Cold corona- Pros: Can be regulated and does not form acidic precursors in the presence of air. Forms O3 - Ozone and the higher allotropes. This is the type of ozone generator recommended by German doctors for therapy. Cons: The most expensive units and hardest to find. Average cost for these units is $1500-15,000.

One of the biggest problems with trying to find a cold corona unit is that many manufacturers selling "cold corona" units actually have hot corona units. The confusion comes from the tube design. In general a hot corona design has one dielectric between the electrodes. Cold corona tubes use two dielectrics preventing exposure of the gas to either of the electrodes. The problem is that is all based on the older pig iron high voltage transformers. With the introduction of the newer high frequency solid state transformers all of the above gets thrown out. The higher frequency drops the resistance of the dielectrics in essence converting the cold corona tube back in to a hot corona design. Manufacturers use these transformers because they are lighter, smaller and allow for wider spacing between the electrodes. So unles you know what you are looking at it is hard to tell if a "cold corona" device is really a cold corona device.

As far as building them, it is a really simple thing to do, just very tedious. It is basically two metal electrodes insulated with two pieces of glass encased in a tube with hose barbs on each end to allow passage of the oxygen. The metal electrodes are connected to a high voltage transformer (pig iron type)with a voltage of 7500-9000V 20-30ma. You can use neon transformers for this.

As for the oxygen, welding supply companies provide the tanks through either purchase or rental. All oxygen sold has to be medical grade regardless of its use under Federal law. You will have to buy a regulator though since they do not rent these. But a hose barb for the regualtor to fit your tubing for the unit. Altogether the tank, regulator and hose barb should run just under $200.

Source: Ozonator Ozone Generator Water Purifier at Oxygen Therapies Support Forum, topic 1296707

TripleOG

@TreasureVibe

Thanks for the information and studies.

I tried the food grade h2o2 therapy long before discovering Peat. There was a definitely euphoric sensation as the dose increased. My blood became brighter red. Didn't get sick. Endurance improved slightly. Dosing was too much of a hassle regarding timing away from food to avoid interaction in the gut. The taste also became unbearable before getting to max dose. :lol: Have since shelved ozone therapy after discovering Peats work.

Ozone water doesn't seem possible without an O2 tank. Idk how you'd get that without prescription.

I have very potent, affordable ozone generators from foreverozone that I use to rid an area of smells or airborne irritants. Not a daily-use device, but as-needed. Idk how people can breathe the stuff and be comfortable. A few breaths and I get what feels like an adrenaline surge and need to get fresh air immediately.

With that said, some obligatory Peat comments on the subject:

@25:11

SARAH JOHANNESEN MURRAY: I wanted to ask you Dr Peat, why people who go to oxygen clinics and have intravenous oxygen or oxygen therapy, why they feel the health effects that they do, the positive health effects that they do, and how that interacts with human physiology?

RAY PEAT: There are different treatments that are called 'oxygen therapy.' They range from simply injecting a solution of hydrogen peroxide or exposing the blood to ozone or to ultraviolet light. But, generally, the treatments are exciting the white blood cells and causing them to, um, some of the effects of excited white blood cells are beneficial. They become more aggressive when they are slightly injured, but they also release substances that trigger the stress hormone ACTH leading to activation of your adrenals and activated adrenals will combat other inflammations. So it's a way of turning on your anti--inflammatory anti--stress hormones, but there are better ways to generally suppress your inflammatory responses. For example, things that increase progesterone will decrease cortisol causing, in the long run, much better consequences.

ANDREW MURRAY: So, people might experience an increased immune system or decreased inflammation?

RAY PEAT: Yeah, the CO2 activates the phagocyte process of various cells in your blood, and that's a part of normal repair and regeneration. A baby, for example, gestating in the uterus is completely free of germs normally, but it still has very active phagocytes, which their activity is supported in proportion to their CO2 CO2 tension, which is usually high in the uterus. And that activity of the phagocytes is part of the developmental process. When a tissue is changing from one form to another, the old form has to be digested and removed to make room for the new form.

SARAH JOHANNESEN MURRAY: So, the phagocytes will eat up the old cells and...

RAY PEAT: Yeah, and so the CO2, a high concentration of it, supports the developmental process of cleaning up the junk.

ANDREW MURRAY: Would any of this phagocytosis be involved in destroying cancer cells or other...

RAY PEAT: Oh yeah, it's essential and it's probably one of the main things lacking. The cells enter the cancer but they are unable to produce the right results because the cancer is producing lactic acid which knocks out the functions supported by CO2. And scar formation too - the developing fetus is practically resistant to forming scars - only at a later stage when it's being exposed to environmental fats, that the Mother eats, will it form a scar - but healing is ordinarily scarless in the early fetus and it's the thing that's causing loss of CO2 mostly that inhibit the phagocytes that should clean up the collagen exc

ANDREW MURRAY: Is it in part due to the decreased fibrosis which increased CO2 will also bring about, leading to less scars or....?

RAY PEAT: Yes, I think that's a big part of it. Excess oxygen causes malfunction of a lot of things, displacing the CO2 it changes everything systematically, so it causes many derangements not just the lack of phagocyte activity.

@41:45

ANDREW MURRAY: Okay. His other question was ozonated water. Do you have any thoughts on ozonated water? I think he’s using it for health benefits.

RAY PEAT: I think ozone is too toxic in itself. The super oxide radical, which is produced by ionized air and some ionized water, that can be beneficial as part of a detox system in the lungs, for example, from ionized air. But I would be very careful with either ozone or peroxide containing water.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals