Endotoxin (from Low-grade Infection) As A Cause Of Crohn's, UC, And Other IBD

docall18

IAP is composed of Zinc and Magnesium.

I did find good digestive effects from zinc previously. Maybe supplementing these two would help for a longstanding sensitive gut.

potentially beneficial Bifidobacteria species in the human colon (152)"
(My emphasis, to point out that there is no evidence of this, it's an assumption)
I believe bifido is considered beneficial due to observations that said genera is among the first to colonize the neonatal gut. Further supported by the presence of galacto-oligosaccharides in breast milk, which nurish bifido growth.

Amazoniac

EIRE24

Thanks for the info. Im definetly watching what fibers i eat. Im still testing whether fruit fibers give me problems.

I think its something to do with my small intestine pushing things down too fast, because i always have bits of vegetable pieces in my stool no matter how well i check them. So my theory is something is making my small intestine push the food into the large intestine before theres enough time to break down everything and then the bacteria is feasting on those undigested fibers and causing the gas. I always get serious gurgling in my abdomin a couple hours after eating, its like i can hear the intestine pushing stuff through the tunnel and it persists for hours.

Thanks for the rec, but like alywest was saying it may not be that good. I also dont like the fillers it has, and it has a lot of the bad ones.
I get that gurgling too. I was wondering if it was h pylori as I get acid reflux at times with too much starch.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Please could you explain the difference between Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis and Mycobacterium tubercolosis? For example this study talks about coconut oil and mycobacterium tubercolosis, I wondered if this could be relevant to crohns/gut issues.

http://www.functionalfoodscenter.net/files/55970592.pdf

The former targets the gut while the letter the lungs. They are from the same family but the former is not vulnerable to anti-tuberculosis drugs like isoniazid. Rather, it is vulnerable to antibiotics while the lung version is the other way around.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
a) its relative. AC is 100,000x more effective with food than not taken at all (when you took it it was functional, now not taking it its not functional at all)
b) it does effect nutrient assimilation which is why you don't take it everyday all day but you do take it periodically away from your primary nutrition
c) all of the studies I've read about the effectiveness of AC involves dosages of 30-50g (I don't take 10g doses. I've done that experimentally. When I use AC I use 30-50g. Most often 50g)
@jitsmonkey,
Where do you get your AC?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals