Need Help Doing Enema

TreasureVibe

Hi everyone. I need help with my plan on doing a water enema. Dr. Peat spoke about enemas in one of his KMUD interviews saying people have been doing them for thousands of years and I got inspired by this health expert claiming that your colon is full of waste and mucoid plaque that has been building up for years and that an enema could get rid of it. (I know he looks and talks a bit funny, but hear him out)

Now he recommends filtered spring water or distilled water for an enema. But I read mixed stories on the internet about distilled water, one source saying that it would cause water absorption by the body from the colon through reverse osmosis potentially causing electrolyte imbalance due to new fluid added. Others say that the body will leech electrolytes from the body into the colon, causing electrolyte imbalance as well.

Others say that a salt water enema would prevent all of this, but would still recommend distilled water over tap water. And then others say that salt water doesn't cleanse the colon as much as distilled water/tap water.

Also some people say that you should use distilled water for a retention enema and tap water for a quick flush enema.

I'm so confused and I just want to clean my colon if this is possible. What do you guys and gals think?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: So I figured I will try tap water for the first time. Contemplating if I should use salt or not.

Last edited:

Wagner83

I thought I could give you a hand but apparently there was a misunderstanding.

michael94

I found this when looking into mucoid plaque a year or so ago http://www.colonic-association.net/documents/MUCOIDPLAQUE.pdf

Mind you this was written by someone who is in favor of colonics/enemas.

I think making an enema at least a normal saline solution ( 1/2tsp salt per 8 oz ) is better than just plain water. Enemas and colonics can be very draining and the former should be thought of more as rear-end nourishing rather than simply cleansing although of course that is also part of it..just my opinion based on limited experience. What you put in your butt can be just as complex as what you put in your mouth so youre asking quite a lot with this question...

michael94

Keep in mind salt can deplete the mucus layer so more is not necessarily better especially if youre taking it with something else. Ray wrote about how a large salt bolus prior to ingesting a carcinogen made the carcinogen more potent.

Wagner83

I think VoS and others tried coffee enemas , perhaps they are worth looking into.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Thanks for the replies everyone. I just did my first enema, even though I ate dinner 45 minutes before hand. And wow, it feels really good afterwards! Like that same feeling when you have diarrhea, and empty your bowels. Atleast that's how I feel when I have diarrhea...

The water that came out was brown. So... I'm uncertain if this was the dinner food I ate prior or just waste that was already sitting there. But I definitely feel better afterward!

Will report further on findings soon.

Last edited:
OP
T

TreasureVibe

Did a second enema with a saline solution. I realise now that the small brown chunks I saw in my first enema release, were parasites. With this second enema using a saline solution, not all water is coming out at once. And even takes minutes to hours before it gets out. Is this normal?

Noticing previously unnoticed brain fog has faded too.

Edit: passed some parasite looking things.

Last edited:

DesertRat

I find that salt makes it harder to retain. I find coffee enemas more beneficial. First, you use a small amount of liquid and don't fill to capacity, so it's less stressful to the bowel. Second, after emptying out the coffee, you often get more peristalsis which I think helps improve muscle tone. You can start with a very mild coffee dilution, like 1 oz coffee to 8 oz water and work up. I've been doing them for years and almost never use full strength. They will get rid of headaches pretty quickly. I have also used them to deal with fevers. I always had pretty clean well water so I never got into the distilled v. spring water debate. Better though to avoid tap water as you'll be putting chlorine and possibly other unwelcome traces of medicines inside without giving them the change to go through the normal purification channels of digestion.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Thansk for your replies everyone. I need some clearance on electrolytes in the gut. Is there an actual mechanism in the gut that has influence on your electrolytes balance in your body, and if so, would water flushing through your colon disrupt this mechanism? I really need to know this, so I hope someone knows!

Luckytype

Thansk for your replies everyone. I need some clearance on electrolytes in the gut. Is there an actual mechanism in the gut that has influence on your electrolytes balance in your body, and if so, would water flushing through your colon disrupt this mechanism? I really need to know this, so I hope someone knows!

So think of it like this:

Colon does a couple things, it can absorb fluid and electrolytes and in times of sickness its permeability can change so you can eliminate fluid easily like when you have an illness(diarrhea).

Other times the kidney/hypothalamus/pituitary is what typically controls what the water/electrolyte balance in the body.

So take that 3 times too far and change the route of intake and there are times when people have gone too far with too much water consumption and caused damage to that balance.

My guess is until the body has a survival reason to hold on to water, it does. But in cases where people have larger water intakes in a day there is a mechanism of elimination..but that takes time(in days worth).

Whats the issue Richard

OP
T

TreasureVibe

So think of it like this:

Colon does a couple things, it can absorb fluid and electrolytes and in times of sickness its permeability can change so you can eliminate fluid easily like when you have an illness(diarrhea).

Other times the kidney/hypothalamus/pituitary is what typically controls what the water/electrolyte balance in the body.

So take that 3 times too far and change the route of intake and there are times when people have gone too far with too much water consumption and caused damage to that balance.

My guess is until the body has a survival reason to hold on to water, it does. But in cases where people have larger water intakes in a day there is a mechanism of elimination..but that takes time(in days worth).

Whats the issue Richard
Well I want the benefits of flushing your colon (lose alot of endotoxin, serotonin burden, eliminate waste from colon that's been sitting there for so long blocking detox pathways of the body, feeling much better)

But I don't want the cons of electrolytes imbalance and/or depletion. That's the issue basically lol.

Do you happen to have any idea if lemon juice water would get sucked up into the small intestines like salt water with an enema? I heard good stories about lemon juice water enemas but I don't want the same happening to me as which happened with the salt water enema, lol.

Luckytype

Well I want the benefits of flushing your colon (lose alot of endotoxin, serotonin burden, eliminate waste from colon that's been sitting there for so long blocking detox pathways of the body, feeling much better)

But I don't want the cons of electrolytes imbalance and/or depletion. That's the issue basically lol.

Do you happen to have any idea if lemon juice water would get sucked up into the small intestines like salt water with an enema? I heard good stories about lemon juice water enemas but I don't want the same happening to me as which happened with the salt water

Im not sure to be honest, I would imagine a lot of it has to do with your hydration status. What does your fluid intake in a day consist of?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Im not sure to be honest, I would imagine a lot of it has to do with your hydration status. What does your fluid intake in a day consist of?
On some days its pretty bad. But did you know that, even though your hydration status is bad, that with ordinary tap water, your body would still forcefully try to expell the water out of the colon? Only a portion would be absorbed if I am correct, and most would get out. It is because for some reason the colon recognizes the plain water as something it needs to expell, opposed to salt water which it somehow recognizes as required to be run through the small intestines to be absorbed. That is why, because of the cleansing actions of a lemon juice solution, I wonder what the body would do. I will test it out soon enough and see what happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals