I Made My Testosterone Off The Scale High - Men's Health

Energizer

Good tips to keep in mind... I am trying to get that protein up myself. I started adding some gelatin powder. Doesn't taste as bad as I thought it would with milk and a bit of sug.

bdawg

Thank you!

Every day is very different, as some days I will train twice a day!!

Definitely don't limit carbs. I always make sure to get at least 120 grams protein. Plenty of saturated fats!

m8 you looked ripped AF

did you have to cut or did you just bigger over time while maintaining low BF?

Also what supplement would you say has benefited your physique the most if you had to intuitively guess?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
m8 you looked ripped AF

did you have to cut or did you just bigger over time while maintaining low BF?

Also what supplement would you say has benefited your physique the most if you had to intuitively guess?

Honestly, right now I literally eat as much carbs as I can stomach haha. I think today I've had like 400 grams lol. Also, not even clean... Like oat chocolate bars, bread etc.

I also bought a walking treadmil desk, and do like 20,000 steps per day lol.

I think the 2-3 times per week of sprints/HIIT training fasted, alongside Metformin, Bitter melon, Brewer's yeast and other GDA's really help me.

I also have crazy low cortisol.

bdawg

Honestly, right now I literally eat as much carbs as I can stomach haha. I think today I've had like 400 grams lol. Also, not even clean... Like oat chocolate bars, bread etc.

I also bought a walking treadmil desk, and do like 20,000 steps per day lol.

I think the 2-3 times per week of sprints/HIIT training fasted, alongside Metformin, Bitter melon, Brewer's yeast and other GDA's really help me.

I also have crazy low cortisol.

low cortisol could explain your lack of fat retention

metformin whaat, why

and brewers yeast for the b vitamins? brewers yeast increases uric acid FYI

bitter melon for the insulin sensitivity?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
low cortisol could explain your lack of fat retention

metformin whaat, why

and brewers yeast for the b vitamins? brewers yeast increases uric acid FYI

bitter melon for the insulin sensitivity?

Yo brother!!

Yeah Metformin to raise cortisol, and to give me the biggest pumps ever.

Bitter melon of course, I rotate it with Metformin.

Brewers yeast for the GTF component.

Kevtoon2905

Probably abit late in mentioning it. Looking at the Original post in this threat, the guy only showed Test and Iron. When it comes to Test that high, I would be interested to see his Free Test and SHBG levels also, I wouldn't be surprised if his E2 is through the roof. With his Aromatase activity equally through the roof. Could be wrong, haven't read everything to the contrary to just.

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Probably abit late in mentioning it. Looking at the Original post in this threat, the guy only showed Test and Iron. When it comes to Test that high, I would be interested to see his Free Test and SHBG levels also, I wouldn't be surprised if his E2 is through the roof. With his Aromatase activity equally through the roof. Could be wrong, haven't read everything to the contrary to just.

My Free T is usually around 480-500.

My SHBG is always also on the higher side which is good.

As for E2, that is also very high, but I am only lowering it with White Button Mushrooms and Nettle root.

baccheion

749 ng/dl and 37.86 pg/mL estradiol results in a T:E ratio of ~20:1, similar to what's had with TRT. The ideal ratio is said to be 40-60:1 with those units.

Does the higher estradiol suggest a need for more vitamin A, something that opposes estrogen and also works with thyroid hormone (and sun/light) in the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone? How much do you currently get?

What about magnesium, something used up by increasing thyroid activity?

jaype

Been lurking the forum and found this thread. @Lokzo what kind of B1 did you take? You can pm me if you prefer. Interested to know how to keep cortisol that low? what do you think made the biggest difference?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Latest progress shot.

Out training a ***t diet. Right now I am literally snacking and eating 8 times a day.

unnamed.png

SamuraiJack

Got an iron test update? Wondering how it's changed over the past few months. I'm intrigued how you still have the energy to train as much as you do, regardless of your low iron status (back then anyway). What's your experience with copper?

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Got an iron test update? Wondering how it's changed over the past few months. I'm intrigued how you still have the energy to train as much as you do, regardless of your low iron status (back then anyway). What's your experience with copper?

My iron last time I checked about 2 months ago was perfect. Ferritin could be a little better, I want to see it around 100.

I am still training about 8 times a week, and have dropped my rep ranges to 6-8 instead of my manic 12-16 most of the time... ALways chasing the pump is not always conducive to muscle growth lol.

As for copper, I did try it, but didn't really notice much. Might try it again soon.

I still get absolutely destroyed by potatoe/tapioca starch - That will completely Nuke my sex drive, and makes me ultra fatigued for like a good 4-5 days after exposure.

Haven't found a way to undo the damage everytime I get exposure either.

Nomane Euger

My iron last time I checked about 2 months ago was perfect. Ferritin could be a little better, I want to see it around 100.

I am still training about 8 times a week, and have dropped my rep ranges to 6-8 instead of my manic 12-16 most of the time... ALways chasing the pump is not always conducive to muscle growth lol.

As for copper, I did try it, but didn't really notice much. Might try it again soon.

I still get absolutely destroyed by potatoe/tapioca starch - That will completely Nuke my sex drive, and makes me ultra fatigued for like a good 4-5 days after exposure.

Haven't found a way to undo the damage everytime I get exposure either.
What is your diet like actually?

miquelangeles

@Lokzo sorry for the tag, can you say a little more about your experience with nettle root? Is the DHT inhibition noticeable subjectively/psychologically?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals