Low Dose Testosterone Theroy 1mg For 100ng Increase

Mauritio

Thanks. I’m cautious with Vit A. It increases cd38 which might interfere with functional steroidgenesis at some point.

Also it’s messing with p53. It certainly has its place somewhere, but it needs to be used the right way not „viel hilft viel“ or permanently/often.

If acetate alone is a test precursor then Acetoacetate surely will help either as energy support or if it dissolves and becomes substrate.
Yeah I agree.
And figuring out the ratio of the formula I mentioned is just as important as the ingridients. I suspect that you need tiny amounts of the ingredients...

Andman

You should try lanolin on balls. I suspect you wont notice much of difference and lanolin is super cheap and easy to get.

ill give this a try. a few days ago i walked past a shop in my city that is selling pure lanolin/wollfett

ive also been cutting on pretty low calories and very low fat intake for around 8 weeks now, so the effects should be pretty strong!

have you tried using it on areas with supposedly high androgen receptor concentrations like the shoulders too?

Johhnyb

Yes ,to all of those!

The scrotum and penis have the highest expression of steroidogenic enzymes in the body. And a big amount of our circulating androgens come from the skin.

Lanolin is a great source of cholesterol.
The idea is to supply cholesterol to the area that has the highest amount of steroidogenic enzymes that will convert cholesterol into steroids, at least if your steroidogenic apparatus is still functioning.

Cholesterol availability is actually one of the rate limiting steps in steroid synthesis ,as per this study:

"The concentration of cholesterol in the inner mitochondrial membrane of steroidogenic tissues is low [21], thus CYP11A1 normally works under subsaturating (limiting) cholesterol concentrations. Increased provision of cholesterol to the inner mitochondrial membrane by the action of the steroidogenic acute regulatory (StAR) protein causes a corresponding increase in the rate of pregnenolone synthesis [22, 23]. The fate of pregnenolone produced by CYP11A1 varies depending on the particular cell type or tissue, each of which contains a particular set of steroidogenic enzymes."
- Steroidogenesis in the skin: implications for local immune functions

Lanolin also contains other compounds like lanosterol which have a favorable effect on metabolism.

I definitely notice a huge increase in subjective androgenic effects even with a tiny amount of lanolin, which makes it one of the cheapest supplements I use.
My own and others experience is detailed in the thread I posted above.
Only got to the end of page one but had to reply. I can testify that lanolin on the balls work, I also use it with t&dht.

Low dose spread throughout the day in a 6:1 t:dht ratio. Plus preg and dhea at a 10:1 ratio that is roughly equal to 3 times the t:dht dose with lanolin, feeling great on it.

Motorneuron

I guess I'll have to abandon the idea of using Topical Testosterone even at ridiculous doses like 0.1mg at least at the penis/scrotum level. My DHT shoots up and for two or three days I stay with elevated symptoms 🤔☹️ in the brain

Mauritio

Only got to the end of page one but had to reply. I can testify that lanolin on the balls work, I also use it with t&dht.

Low dose spread throughout the day in a 6:1 t:dht ratio. Plus preg and dhea at a 10:1 ratio that is roughly equal to 3 times the t:dht dose with lanolin, feeling great on it.
Awesome thanks for the comparison!
You could try adding vitamin K, A or T3 for increased effects.

Mauritio

ill give this a try. a few days ago i walked past a shop in my city that is selling pure lanolin/wollfett

ive also been cutting on pretty low calories and very low fat intake for around 8 weeks now, so the effects should be pretty strong!

have you tried using it on areas with supposedly high androgen receptor concentrations like the shoulders too?
Yes I've tried on forearms or other parts of the upper body ,but nothing feels as androgenic as on the scorum or penis .
I think @miquelangeles has tried in the axilla ...

Johhnyb

Awesome thanks for the comparison!
You could try adding vitamin K, A or T3 for increased effects.
Weirdly I’ve been thinking about doing topical Vit K2 mk-4, Methylene Blue, salicylic acid, Vit B1&3 but need to put much more thought into before I give it a trial.

brightside

@Mauritio

Do you have any data on lanolin cholesterol content (and other the other precursors)?

More importantly, do you have any data on the total penetration past the stratum corneum?

Mauritio

Weirdly I’ve been thinking about doing topical Vit K2 mk-4, Methylene Blue, salicylic acid, Vit B1&3 but need to put much more thought into before I give it a trial.
You want to put all of that on your balls ? Sounds like overkill . I would add one ingredient after the other and see how you react.

Johhnyb

You want to put all of that on your balls ? Sounds like overkill . I would add one ingredient after the other and see how you react.
Haha no not putting them on the balls- can’t imagine the salicylic acid on balls would go well haha

Mauritio

@Mauritio

Do you have any data on lanolin cholesterol content (and other the other precursors)?

More importantly, do you have any data on the total penetration past the stratum corneum?
So lanolin contains cholesterol, lanosterol and dihydrolanosterol )
Labosterol is actually beeing soled as an idelabs supplement . It has pro dopamin and metabolism effects and I think some use it to get rid of age pigments . So if it absorbs there should be some nice metabolic effects . Although the study didn't mention how much lanosterol lanolin contains.

"Steryl esters with different sterol (i.e. cholesterol, lanosterol and dihydrolanosterol) and acid moieties either according to carbon number (i.e C10–C23) or isomeric forms (i.e. normal, iso and anteiso) have been identified."

Interestingly it seems like fatty acids in wool esters are much longer , C37-54 .

"The raw wool esters extracted are in the range of C37 to C54..."

"Compounds such as 111 mg lanosterol, 84 mg dihydrolanosterol, and 183 mg cholesterol with high purity of 99.77, 95.71, and 91.43%, respectively, analyzed by high-performance liquid chromatography were obtained within 80 min from 700 mg crude extract from 1.78 g lanolin."

That's actually a lot ! Lanosterol is effective in low mg amounts . So only if only 2-5 % absorb through the skin that would be a good dose of lanosterol (and dihydrolanosterol)

I also asked peat about topical absorption of lanosterol from lanolin and if its enough to have an effect on the body .

This was his response:

"The high viscosity make it very slow to penetrate; mixing it with coconut oil could help it to absorb."

The stratum corneum is the layer you should be worrying about once its past that seems easy to be easy going. Peat recommended coconut oil for increased absorption . I use MCT oil

"The stratum corneum acts as the rate-limiting barrier to percutaneous drug absorption. Due to varying thickness of this layer at different body parts, drug penetration also varies at different sites being highest through mucous membrane and scrotal skin and least through palmo-plantar skin.[7] Stratum corneum also acts as a reservoir of topical steroid for up to 5 days. "

Mauritio

Motorneuron

@Mauritio So also the topical application, for example on the wrist of lanolin, could penetrate and obtain benefits? with coconut oil

Mauritio

@Mauritio So also the topical application, for example on the wrist of lanolin, could penetrate and obtain benefits? with coconut oil
Yes absolutely. It felt less androgenic, but there was an increase in mood and muscle fullness.
I mixed it in MCT-Oil though, so it's less sticky and solid .

Motorneuron

@Maurizio Yes, I have difficulty dissolving it, did you put it once dissolved in a drop counter or do you weigh it with a balance?

Mauritio

@Maurizio Yes, I have difficulty dissolving it, did you put it once dissolved in a drop counter or do you weigh it with a balance?
I mixed 7 parts MCT-oil with 3 parts lanolin and put it in a dropper bottle.
I carry it around with me for half an hour so its warm and then just shake it a little before using it.

brightside

The stratum corneum is the layer you should be worrying about once its past that seems easy to be easy going. Peat recommended coconut oil for increased absorption . I use MCT oil

"The stratum corneum acts as the rate-limiting barrier to percutaneous drug absorption. Due to varying thickness of this layer at different body parts, drug penetration also varies at different sites being highest through mucous membrane and scrotal skin and least through palmo-plantar skin.[7] Stratum corneum also acts as a reservoir of topical steroid for up to 5 days. "
Thanks for sharing! It's quite impressive, actually; I did not anticipate such high quantities of precursors. I'm definitely buying some sometime in the future.

I am skeptical about the penetration, though. I've been doing a bit of research on hormone penetration, and it's clear that you can't really get high % of absorption. Since a bunch of the precursors are very similar to the downstream products, I would imagine that they would have a similarly hard time penetrating the stratum corneum.

The MCT does reduce the viscosity, but it does nothing to make the skin actually permeable. I suppose scrotal is going to be effective regardless, and since it's cheap, it really doesn't matter.

Waynish

Would be curious how "1mg bio-identical testosterone" compares with 1mg of androsterone. I would also like to understand how each is purified and extracted.

blackface

@Mauritio How much of a lanolin do you use? Do you apply it once day?

I have mixed it 2:1 with mct oil so I Will report back with the results

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals