Has anyone tried low dose testosterone

Hayley

yes very successful. My T today is higher than most people's and my estrogen and prolactin are in the lower normal range. I feel like a million bucks, have good erections, and have a good libido.

I had low T for years and years. Eating Peat-friendly diet, and using progesterone and DHEA and thyroid has made all the difference.
Nice!! That’s awesome. Are there any of of those things that you think made the biggest difference?

ironfist

According to what I've read, low dose testosterone is a bad idea. Plausibly you can take enough to repress your natural production but not enough to benefit. So you have even lower than prior.

Doesn't DHT or DHT derivatives lower serum Testosterone, through negative feedback loop? That's why it's taken alongside T.
And regarding DHEA, it's not even much used in bodybuilding circles, so I figure they surely know better. My endo also told me that DHEA is a very weak androgen.
If you look up VigorousSteve he takes it along with Primobolan and pregnenolone and basically uses the Primo as the anti -estrogen

supercoolguy

Yep, that's what I'm doing by chelating heavy metals, attacking the problem from both hands.
I recall RP mention the citric acid in Fruit Juice can Chelate safely.

(Maybe the Vit C helps, cant recall exactly were ive heard that, he hardly talks about Vit C)

The Lecithin thing you were replying about b4.... Thats a PUFA.
So is Vit E! But I surmise its unique in context of PUFA.

Matestube

I recall RP mention the citric acid in Fruit Juice can Chelate safely.

(Maybe the Vit C helps, cant recall exactly were ive heard that, he hardly talks about Vit C)

The Lecithin thing you were replying about b4.... Thats a PUFA.
So is Vit E! But I surmise its unique in context of PUFA.
Lots of foods have chelating properties, but they are so minuscule it would take centuries to chelate a minimal amount of metals compared to the quantities we are faced with.

Neeters 27

I'm also considering thyroid at the moment. Just ordered T3 and T4.
I was considering starting off with 12.5mcg T3 am + 12.5mcg T3 pm, and 50mcg T4 E3D to prevent from it generating too much rT3.

What's your protocol?
in my ex husband's case, his total free Testosterone was high normal, 38 to 48 per nmol or something, but he had very high SHBG therefore that prevented it from being useable. its liver related. when he stopped drinking and started fixing his liver with taurine and vitamins, he started regrowing facial and arm hair and felt so much better.

Matestube

in my ex husband's case, his total free Testosterone was high normal, 38 to 48 per nmol or something, but he had very high SHBG therefore that prevented it from being useable. its liver related. when he stopped drinking and started fixing his liver with taurine and vitamins, he started regrowing facial and arm hair and felt so much better.
Taurine + vitamins + caffeine is the bomb.
Red Bull is an amazing drink.

OP
metamorph

metamorph

Anyone have any results with low dose testosterone?

"It’s essential to have everything else in place, thyroid, calcium, magnesium, protein, vitamin D, vitamin E, pregnenolone, DHEA; then one milligram per day can have very strong effects, quickly." -RP

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals