High Vitamin D, Low TSH, But Still Low Testosterone?

fradon

Hi all,

I finally got a blood test to try to figure out why my focus is so poor and why I so quickly get excess estrogen symptoms whenever I stop using progesterone, and I found out I have extremely low testosterone. 310 ng/dL at 22 years old. (I took the blood test after stopping progesterone use for several months, so I don't think progesterone was reducing my testosterone levels.)

My TSH is .6, my vitamin D is 80, and my blood glucose is 87, all of which seem to be really good, so does anyone know why else my testosterone might be so low? My TSH is low, my temps are in the 98s (99s after a big meal), and my pulse is in the 70s (80s-90s after large meals), so I don't think it's hypothyroidism.

I think my testosterone is rapidly aromatizing (instead of low steroid production in general) because I have several high estrogen symptoms. I'm not overweight (165 pounds at 5'10"), my thyroid seems to be working well, and my vitamin D levels are high, so I'm not sure why there's so much aromatase.

I do have low cholesterol (125) even though I have a high fructose intake, so maybe that's the root of the issue? But I'm not sure how else to increase cholesterol.

Thanks for reading.

you may need to eat more eggs to increase cholesterol you can try two in the morning with runny egg yolks...no scrampled, no hard yolks, you need unoxidized cholesterol.

if you vitamin D is high and you are getting naturally then you cholesterol is being shuttled to make more vitamind D and less pregenelone to DHEA to TESOSTERONE to DHT

if you have estrogen symptoms then chances are your prolactin his also high. sine T lowers prolactin then with low T then your prolactin could be high also your serotonin which also means your dopamine is low

sine you have no ability to concentrate then it most likely LOW DOPAMINE from HIGH SEROTONIN AND HIGH PROLACTIN.

you should try the dopamine diet.

So, to perk up the brain, eat a meal that is: Best Brain Foods | Ask Dr Sears
  • High in tyrosine-containing proteins.
  • Moderate in the amount of sugars, containing mainly complex carbohydrates.
  • Relatively low in calories.
How to Increase Dopamine & Feel Great with the Right Foods
this says folate rich foods.
i have had pretty good success with eggs and turnip greens. you have to get free turnip greens but they are so high in all the dopamine precursors. some chocolate

the trick is not too too eat too much sugar that will boost up tryptophan and make serotonin. you also don't watn to eat big meals that will spike insuline and also boost serontin and raise prolactin. you have to small meal with low carb but high fibrous vegetables like cooked green, brocoli, and etc.