Low Dose (3-5mg) Test And Dht Topical For Massive Androgen Increase

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Im using 2 drops in the morning and 2 in the mid afternoon. Total 4 drops daily of both Pansterone and Androsterone. All of this for about 3 months +.

The main effects are more energy, a small raise in body temp and alertness . Small increase in libido. My workouts are a bit more productive also.
I’ve had a couple days of insomnia. It happens if I have the second dose too late, so I try to have it around 3-4pm.

Overall mild effect but sustained and perhaps increasing in efectiveness. As if it is acummulating.

I also tested my total T and Thyroid levels before and after a couple months. Mostly no effect on thyroid. But T had a significant increase (I started at a low 469 and finished at 572 ng/dL).

I’m keeping the regimen a couple more months and then get tested again to see if I sholud do something else.

I also started 10mg vit k2 mk4 and 5000 iu vit D3, a carrot salad with coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt every morning with my breakfast. This was since a couple months before the pansterone+andro.

So far, so good.
That's awesome! You test dht?

Jnajera015

I don't like the mental chemisty effects, but have u considered ashwagandha? Seems effective for raising thyroid and test

Had not considered. But I will investigate more. It seems promising as it affects T apparently via increasing LH which is precisely my case. Thanks.

As of mental effects of Androsterone, I think it is mostly associated with higher energy. I do not experience anything strong and it is positive in my experience.

Jnajera015

Cameron, have you tried 11-k-DHT?
11-k-DHT should be a stronger androgen even in low doses.

If so, maybe you can share your experience and compare to Androsterone after you start.

SOMO

I have a close TRANS (born-MALE friend) who TRANSITIONED TO FEMALE. He switched his gender to FEMALE for 6 years or so (took Estrogen, i.e. "female" hormones.) and then BACK TO MALE.

6 years later, when this person changed their mind and go back to living as a MALE, he stopped taking the Estrogen. His doctor and psychiatrist both agreed he should be prescribed DHT, since the length of time he was under the influence of female hormones was so lengthy and had turned his body "female". To turn back, he was prescribed T Testosterone Propionate, but had to stop because of aggression + anxiety + severe acne and an enlarged heart. But he mentioned that while on T his erections were ROCK HARD.

But then he was prescribed DHT and the emotional-side effects stopped completely, but his ABILITY TO GET AN ERECTION was also gone. He said he felt more "restless" on T, and felt more "at peace/relaxed" on DHT.

-On E (estrogen), it was difficult (but not impossible) to get erect. He said he had a High Libido + High Confidence on E, and would seek men out to have sex with. He said it would bloat him if he did the hormone treatments too often, but he was in such a rush to become a woman, he did more than the recommended dose anyway.
-On T, he felt like a teenage boy again and had SEVERAL 100% SPONTANEOUS erections daily. But he was getting "violent thoughts" and aggression, as well as irritability.
-On DHT, he had no erections, but his mental state was excellent - sharp focus + relaxed/no-anxiety/no-aggression.

Regardless of how people feel about Trans people of the Trans movement, I think we should look to TRANS people, people who have willingly taken "HRT" (Hormone Replacement "Therapy") because they've experienced the benefits and downsides of many of these hormones.

That being said, I think many doctors are playing God/Darwin by letting people "become" the other gender through exogenous hormones. Fortunately my friend only took hormones and did not take the drastic step of removing parts of his anatomy.

Last edited:

jitsmonkey

I have a close TRANS (born-MALE friend) who TRANSITIONED TO FEMALE. He switched his gender to FEMALE for 6 years or so (took Estrogen, i.e. "female" hormones.) and then BACK TO MALE.

6 years later, when this person changed their mind and go back to living as a MALE, he stopped taking the Estrogen. His doctor and psychiatrist both agreed he should be prescribed DHT, since the length of time he was under the influence of female hormones was so lengthy and had turned his body "female". To turn back, he was prescribed T Testosterone Propionate, but had to stop because of aggression + anxiety + severe acne and an enlarged heart. But he mentioned that while on T his erections were ROCK HARD.

But then he was prescribed DHT and the emotional-side effects stopped completely, but his ABILITY TO GET AN ERECTION was also gone. He said he felt more "restless" on T, and felt more "at peace/relaxed" on DHT.

-On E (estrogen), it was difficult (but not impossible) to get erect. He said he had a High Libido + High Confidence on E, and would seek men out to have sex with. He said it would bloat him if he did the hormone treatments too often, but he was in such a rush to become a woman, he did more than the recommended dose anyway.
-On T, he felt like a teenage boy again and had SEVERAL 100% SPONTANEOUS erections daily. But he was getting "violent thoughts" and aggression, as well as irritability.
-On DHT, he had no erections, but his mental state was excellent - sharp focus + relaxed/no-anxiety/no-aggression.

Regardless of how people feel about Trans people of the Trans movement, I think we should look to TRANS people, people who have willingly taken "HRT" (Hormone Replacement "Therapy") because they've experienced the benefits and downsides of many of these hormones.

The one glaring drawback would be they are using these substances in amounts/dosages NOBODY would ever consider reasonable for health purposes.
So while their experiences using extreme dosages of these substances can be helpful. I don't think their experience is remotely comparable to someone looking
to follow Peat's discussion of a couple milligrams of T or DHT. The same way many world class body builders could teach a class on the how and why of various AAS applications, their personal application and often times disposition to these substances makes their expertise both unsafe and not useful to a person just looking to find safe, healthy and effective dosages.

Arrade

Ashwaganda increases serotonin too I believe I felt better when I stopped taking it I had pure ksm66 best purest
Yeah it really sucks it has that. It also inhibits some other brain chemical

Arrade

That being said, I think many doctors are playing God/Darwin by letting people "become" the other gender through exogenous hormones. Fortunately my friend only took hormones and did not take the drastic step of removing parts of his anatomy.
Trans people sure are a library of endcorine data.
I have to say dht is actually important for erections, that's why finasteride causes ED

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Trans people sure are a library of endcorine data.
I have to say dht is actually important for erections, that's why finasteride causes ED
Surprised dht isn't prescribed in low dose for treating Ed for men but will be given with ease to a female becoming male all people should have access to hormones if it can help them

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Cameron, have you tried 11-k-DHT?
11-k-DHT should be a stronger androgen even in low doses.

If so, maybe you can share your experience and compare to Androsterone after you start.
I'm excited me and a buddy are trying 2-3 ngs daily when I order this weekend of andro I like that there's more research as of now on andro over 11 keto

vulture

I've been wanting to try something similar. One idea I had was to put pure Testosterone Base and DHT powder into a bottle of Pansterone, which contains Pregnenolone and DHEA. So the bottle would contain about 1 mg of each per drop, then applying only a couple drops per day to the scrotum.

I'm very curious to see how well this works, as it might be a very effective and superior alternative to TRT that could benefit a lot of men who are deficient in androgens to get quick results. It probably wouldn't suppress testosterone production, but would help to restore hormone production and balance.

I just bought some Kuinone and Pansterone so I'm going to try that instead for awhile.
As far as I know if you don’t use esthers on T it will get absorbed pretty fast, so, you would have to dose it frequently. Not just 2 mg once a day.

A top notch diet + dhea + proviron is extremely easy to achieve and cost effective. 5-6mg per day each, or spaced out whatever feels best. I was suppressed using AAS and proviron during my post cycle therapy didn’t hinder recovery. Life is awesome on this combo.

That said the principle isn’t too different from what’s recommended using the products sold here. We’re basically always circling back to one upstream steroid and one that is more androgenic / Dht based / doesn’t aromatize. All of this in non suppressive doses.

It’s all much healthier and sustainable long term than TRT/HRT/whatever nonsense unless one is into being a bodybuilding freak in which case nandrolone looks to be very appealing.

vulture

Nice post.
Maybe a combination would be the best, T + DHT. On DHT I feel pretty calm, like if I cared but not getting worried about things

Mauritio

What about trying Pansterone with DHT ? Seems optimal IMO

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals