Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Low Dose Testosterone Theroy 1mg For 100ng Increase

Discussion in 'Blood Work, Labs' started by Cameron, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Cameron

Cameron Member

If I have a 700ng test level this is roughly 7mg my body produces a day. Say 1 mg produces 100ng roughly supplementation testosterone just two mgs (give or take)oral vs topical absorption could easily increase blood levels without suppression and staying under natural production. My theory is suppression happens when body builder's use 200 500 1000 mgs of test a week (hundreds of times the production people). Company's should be all over a low dose testosterone product to study for testosterone blood increase while keeping the hpta axis and fertility uneffected. However with testosterone so cheap likely no interest @haidut is my math of 1mg per 100ng accurate like the 15 mg 1500 ng men with too high testosterone likely with tumor. One shot a week with so high dose no wonder there is aromatizing and suppression. This dose is likely the same with dht and dhea as benefits are in a low dose range just to give the body raw materials as the male body in today's environment lacks the health and energy to produce optimal androgens.

2. OP
    Cameron

Cameron Member

Will likely try 1 mg test 1 mg dht 1:1 once daily for two werks. need a source for pure powder like peat has. Then do blood work on test dht. Diet is steady so there will be no changes.

Current
    Test 696
    Dht 420

My hypothesis is I will see test and dht increase 100ng roughly per mg I use if I avoid aromatizing with aspirin and current diet

3. SB4

SB4 Member

I tested low T several times (last of these in august 2018) was started on T gel by NHS, I decided to only do 10mg gel which translates to 1mg T due to 12% absorption. After 1 month of this I had my T restested (feb 2019) and it was significantly above range at 1500. I was told to stop and I did as I was getting swollen feet. So it appears a very small dose to the wrist massively increased my T. Could be that my T had risen between august and January but cant know because no testing.

4. OP
    Cameron

Cameron Member

Many people say gels and creams don't work well at increasing blood levels but this is clearly not true I wonder of oral could be even better gums and tongue and a testosterone dissolved in just vitamin e and no other additives

5. vulture

vulture Member

For me ir was about 5 mg per day, 35 mg per week. Read my thread.