Low Dose Testosterone Theroy 1mg For 100ng Increase

Cameron

If I have a 700ng test level this is roughly 7mg my body produces a day. Say 1 mg produces 100ng roughly supplementation testosterone just two mgs (give or take)oral vs topical absorption could easily increase blood levels without suppression and staying under natural production. My theory is suppression happens when body builder's use 200 500 1000 mgs of test a week (hundreds of times the production people). Company's should be all over a low dose testosterone product to study for testosterone blood increase while keeping the hpta axis and fertility uneffected. However with testosterone so cheap likely no interest @haidut is my math of 1mg per 100ng accurate like the 15 mg 1500 ng men with too high testosterone likely with tumor. One shot a week with so high dose no wonder there is aromatizing and suppression. This dose is likely the same with dht and dhea as benefits are in a low dose range just to give the body raw materials as the male body in today's environment lacks the health and energy to produce optimal androgens.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Will likely try 1 mg test 1 mg dht 1:1 once daily for two werks. need a source for pure powder like peat has. Then do blood work on test dht. Diet is steady so there will be no changes.

Current
Test 696
Dht 420

My hypothesis is I will see test and dht increase 100ng roughly per mg I use if I avoid aromatizing with aspirin and current diet

SB4

I tested low T several times (last of these in august 2018) was started on T gel by NHS, I decided to only do 10mg gel which translates to 1mg T due to 12% absorption. After 1 month of this I had my T restested (feb 2019) and it was significantly above range at 1500. I was told to stop and I did as I was getting swollen feet. So it appears a very small dose to the wrist massively increased my T. Could be that my T had risen between august and January but cant know because no testing.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I tested low T several times (last of these in august 2018) was started on T gel by NHS, I decided to only do 10mg gel which translates to 1mg T due to 12% absorption. After 1 month of this I had my T restested (feb 2019) and it was significantly above range at 1500. I was told to stop and I did as I was getting swollen feet. So it appears a very small dose to the wrist massively increased my T. Could be that my T had risen between august and January but cant know because no testing.
Many people say gels and creams don't work well at increasing blood levels but this is clearly not true I wonder of oral could be even better gums and tongue and a testosterone dissolved in just vitamin e and no other additives

vulture

Isn't this a replacement dose?
I don’t know.

I recommend you to check “prisoner taper protocol” on google. The guy designed a way to come off big T doses on a waiting (physiological dose) and taper period. According to various users seems to work pretty well to come off roids

japanesedude

I use 1-3mg Testosterone cream on scrotum ocationally and It has very strong effects in terms of increased motivation,dopamine boost,mood,cognitive function and strength.
small psysiological dose of testosterone will make our body produce even more testosterone. I know this is a sustanable way to do TRT.

Motorneuron

@japanesedude But will there be effects in body composition or just neuropsychological?

I use 1-3mg Testosterone cream on scrotum ocationally and It has very strong effects in terms of increased motivation,dopamine boost,mood,cognitive function and strength.
small psysiological dose of testosterone will make our body produce even more testosterone. I know this is a sustanable way to do TRT.

This is very smart. I have known this to work very very well.

Mauritio

You should try lanolin on balls. I suspect you wont notice much of difference and lanolin is super cheap and easy to get.

japanesedude

@japanesedude But will there be effects in body composition or just neuropsychological?
If I only use 1mg on scrotum,effects are mostly on mood and cognitive function. 3mg is actually a high dose imo if I use it directly on scrotum.
my voice gets deeper than ever,highe libido,strengh went through the roof,joints starts to ache,a bit flat emotion. all the signs of low estrogen probably due to the massive increase in DHT.
This is very smart. I have known this to work very very well.
Yes I believe so.
You should try lanolin on balls. I suspect you wont notice much of difference and lanolin is super cheap and easy to get.
I'm not sure If you are serios or just trolling me lol
Just to clarify,I have taken squalene before. It gave me oily skin and acnes.

Mauritio

If I only use 1mg on scrotum,effects are mostly on mood and cognitive function. 3mg is actually a high dose imo if I use it directly on scrotum.
my voice gets deeper than ever,highe libido,strengh went through the roof,joints starts to ache,a bit flat emotion. all the signs of low estrogen probably due to the massive increase in DHT.

Yes I believe so.

I'm not sure If you are serios or just trolling me lol
Just to clarify,I have taken squalene before. It gave me oily skin and acnes.
No I'm not. Take a look at this thread .
Squalene is not the same as lanolin on balls!

LeeLemonoil

No I'm not. Take a look at this thread .
Squalene is not the same as lanolin on balls!

Do you think the enzymes in scrotum skin are different than elsewhere or do you think Lanolin diffuses „into“ actual organ cells of the testicles? And that Lanolin is a useful substrate for steroid synthesis you obviously assume?

And another question: did you try it and noticed something? Thanks!

Mauritio

Do you think the enzymes in scrotum skin are different than elsewhere or do you think Lanolin diffuses „into“ actual organ cells of the testicles? And that Lanolin is a useful substrate for steroid synthesis you obviously assume?

And another question: did you try it and noticed something? Thanks!
Yes ,to all of those!

The scrotum and penis have the highest expression of steroidogenic enzymes in the body. And a big amount of our circulating androgens come from the skin.

Lanolin is a great source of cholesterol.
The idea is to supply cholesterol to the area that has the highest amount of steroidogenic enzymes that will convert cholesterol into steroids, at least if your steroidogenic apparatus is still functioning.

Cholesterol availability is actually one of the rate limiting steps in steroid synthesis ,as per this study:

"The concentration of cholesterol in the inner mitochondrial membrane of steroidogenic tissues is low [21], thus CYP11A1 normally works under subsaturating (limiting) cholesterol concentrations. Increased provision of cholesterol to the inner mitochondrial membrane by the action of the steroidogenic acute regulatory (StAR) protein causes a corresponding increase in the rate of pregnenolone synthesis [22, 23]. The fate of pregnenolone produced by CYP11A1 varies depending on the particular cell type or tissue, each of which contains a particular set of steroidogenic enzymes."
- Steroidogenesis in the skin: implications for local immune functions

Lanolin also contains other compounds like lanosterol which have a favorable effect on metabolism.

I definitely notice a huge increase in subjective androgenic effects even with a tiny amount of lanolin, which makes it one of the cheapest supplements I use.
My own and others experience is detailed in the thread I posted above.

LeeLemonoil

Yes ,to all of those!

The scrotum and penis have the highest expression of steroidogenic enzymes in the body. And a big amount of our circulating androgens come from the skin.

Lanolin is a great source of cholesterol.
The idea is to supply cholesterol to the area that has the highest amount of steroidogenic enzymes that will convert cholesterol into steroids, at least if your steroidogenic apparatus is still functioning.

Lanolin also contains other compounds like lanosterol which have a favorable effect on metabolism.

I definitely notice a huge increase in subjective androgenic effects even with a tiny amount of lanolin, which makes it one of the cheapest supplements I use.
My own and others experience is detailed in the thread I posted above.
Thank you. Will read up.

Do you think other fat soluble compounds thrown into the mix will favour the right conversions?

I think intermittent and alternating uses of Vit D, E, could do something. Or preparing the tissue with NAD-precursors / modulators and stuff. Cedrol. Beta-ionone … lots of possibilities

Mauritio

Thank you. Will read up.

Do you think other fat soluble compounds thrown into the mix will favour the right conversions?

I think intermittent and alternating uses of Vit D, E, could do something. Or preparing the tissue with NAD-precursors / modulators and stuff. Cedrol. Beta-ionone … lots of possibilities
Probably, vitamin K on its has been reported by many to be androgenic when applied down there.

I think we discussed several solvents and possible additions in the thread.
I think a really strong mix would be:

Lanolin + Vitamin K + Vitamin A + T3/Pyrucet (dissolved in MCT oil)

Lanolin = cholesterol content
T3 + Vitamin A = needed for steroid synthesis
Pyrucet/T3 = increase NAD ,which is a cofactor for steroidogenesis
Vitamin K = might not even be necessary, but also increases certain steroidogenic enzymes and helps the ETC function, which increases NAD

I actually never tried that mix above, I only added pyrucet to the mix, which made it even stronger.
Pyrucet, besides enhancing penetration and increasing NAD , also contains acetoacetate, which is similar to sodium acetate. It has been shown that the testes can make new testosterone and other steroids from sodium acetate alone . I'm not sure if that's the case for acetoacetate as well but it might an additional benefit of adding pyrucet.

LeeLemonoil

Probably, vitamin K on its has been reported by many to be androgenic when applied down there.

I think we discussed several solvents and possible additions in the thread.
I think a really strong mix would be:

Lanolin + Vitamin K + Vitamin A + T3/Pyrucet (dissolved in MCT oil)

Lanolin = cholesterol content
T3 + Vitamin A = needed for steroid synthesis
Pyrucet/T3 = increase NAD ,which is a cofactor for steroidogenesis
Vitamin K = might not even be necessary, but also increases certain steroidogenic enzymes and helps the ETC function, which increases NAD

I actually never tried that mix above, I only added pyrucet to the mix, which made it even stronger.
Pyrucet, besides enhancing penetration and increasing NAD , also contains acetoacetate, which is similar to sodium acetate. It has been shown that the testes can make new testosterone and other steroids from sodium acetate alone . I'm not sure if that's the case for acetoacetate as well but it might an additional benefit of adding pyrucet.
Thanks. I’m cautious with Vit A. It increases cd38 which might interfere with functional steroidgenesis at some point.

Also it’s messing with p53. It certainly has its place somewhere, but it needs to be used the right way not „viel hilft viel“ or permanently/often.

If acetate alone is a test precursor then Acetoacetate surely will help either as energy support or if it dissolves and becomes substrate.