Low Dose (3-5mg) Test And Dht Topical For Massive Androgen Increase

Cameron

Anyone considering trying low dose steroids to increase androgens directly and would this approach limit shutdown given the body is receiving normal amounts through the skin daily or every other day rather then large injections a week! Could this be the secret 1:1 test to dht in low low dose just to get ranges to high end of ranges once again without damage if the body produces 4mg test in healthy male then using a couple mgs should work considering what's actually absorbed is even less and still in normal ranges to the body

Nebula

I've been wanting to try something similar. One idea I had was to put pure Testosterone Base and DHT powder into a bottle of Pansterone, which contains Pregnenolone and DHEA. So the bottle would contain about 1 mg of each per drop, then applying only a couple drops per day to the scrotum.

I'm very curious to see how well this works, as it might be a very effective and superior alternative to TRT that could benefit a lot of men who are deficient in androgens to get quick results. It probably wouldn't suppress testosterone production, but would help to restore hormone production and balance.

I just bought some Kuinone and Pansterone so I'm going to try that instead for awhile.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I've been wanting to try something similar. One idea I had was to put pure Testosterone Base and DHT powder into a bottle of Pansterone, which contains Pregnenolone and DHEA. So the bottle would contain about 1 mg of each per drop, then applying only a couple drops per day to the scrotum.

I'm very curious to see how well this works, as it might be a very effective and superior alternative to TRT that could benefit a lot of men who are deficient in androgens to get quick results. It probably wouldn't suppress testosterone production, but would help to restore hormone production and balance.

I just bought some Kuinone and Pansterone so I'm going to try that instead for awhile.
Amen I really think that could be the ticket especially with unavoidable toxins environment given other things are in check for healthy hpta like vitamin a cholesterol sugar high calories a healthy male could use small amounts of androgens just to cap off what a body would produce but avoid suppression from injecting 100 to 200 times the amount of testosterone a week in one dose from standard trt. If the body produces 4 mgs give or take a day off test 1mg supplenting should make a huge difference but dosing sporadically to keep away suppression

brix

Where would you get pure test base? Overseas sites?

Nebula

Where would you get pure test base? Overseas sites?
Yeah that's probably the only way, although you can get topical testosterone base cream with a prescription. I only know of a couple good reputation bodybuilding steroid vendors that sell testosterone base and DHT powder that should be legit. I just haven't gotten around to buying any because of the hassle of using bitcoin and the minimum required purchase is $150 and I don't have any use for that much or any other bodybuilding steroids.

It's amazing how cheap T and DHT powder are if you were just dosing a few mg per day, just pennies a day for such a powerful substance. If anybody is interested in a group buy let me know. A$150 purchase could buy about 50 grams of each and split 3+ ways would still be a lot more then you could use in a few years dosed at a few mg per day.

Or if anybody on the forum happens to have a spare 1 gram of T/DHT that they would like to sell let me know. I'd be willing to experiment and report how well it works adding it to a bottle of pansterone.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Yeah that's probably the only way, although you can get topical testosterone base cream with a prescription. I only know of a couple good reputation bodybuilding steroid vendors that sell testosterone base and DHT powder that should be legit. I just haven't gotten around to buying any because of the hassle of using bitcoin and the minimum required purchase is $150 and I don't have any use for that much or any other bodybuilding steroids.

It's amazing how cheap T and DHT powder are if you were just dosing a few mg per day, just pennies a day for such a powerful substance. If anybody is interested in a group buy let me know. A$150 purchase could buy about 50 grams of each and split 3+ ways would still be a lot more then you could use in a few years dosed at a few mg per day.

Or if anybody on the forum happens to have a spare 1 gram of T/DHT that they would like to sell let me know. I'd be willing to experiment and report how well it works adding it to a bottle of pansterone.
I would be interested! if it's pure t and pure dht Id get a testing kit to make sure it's legit and pure too. The gels in the states are full of ***t additives. It's unbelievable how cheap they are and how affective just annoying there illegal in the usa cause hell it could help lots of issues

Nebula

I would be interested! if it's pure t and pure dht Id get a testing kit to make sure it's legit and pure too. The gels in the states are full of ***t additives. It's unbelievable how cheap they are and how affective just annoying there illegal in the usa cause hell it could help lots of issues
The source I have has a very good reputation in the steroid source community. I'll PM you more details.

Anybody else who might be interested in a group buy of some testosterone base and DHT powder send me a PM.

Jnajera015

I've had a very good experience with Pansterone + Androsterone.

Pansterone could be enough, but Andro is highly recomended to prevent aromatization.

However, it's always good to have some labs at the beginning an then periodically to evaluate.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I've had a very good experience with Pansterone + Androsterone.

Pansterone could be enough, but Andro is highly recomended to prevent aromatization.

However, it's always good to have some labs at the beginning an then periodically to evaluate.
I'm trying andro this week what are effects you've seen so far? More androgenic?

Zigzag

Ive been taking androsterone 2/3 drops third day so far. I can't tell if I notice anything. I feel the same.

Douglas Ek

I'm trying andro this week what are effects you've seen so far? More androgenic?
The effects arent that noticeable. Ive had high T around the 1k mark for a long time. Except from building muscle really fast and feeling more relaxed in general I wouldnt say that it makes you feel that different. I got it to the 1k mark just eating clean food and eating around 2500-3000 calories so you dont go on a deficiency. On top of that got lab tests done for vitamin minerals deficiencys and just fixed the ones that was om the low end. That helped a lot with energy. Better to go that way. No need to take anabolic steroids. Optimize your thyroid its the secret to high DHT. Other thing thing I got was that my beard and chest hair is coming out like crazy fast now. Libido not that big change. I think dopamine is where you need to invest if ypu want to feel like a boss

Vinero

I remember haidut said that T and DHT would probably be optimal for a male to supplement, and he would sell it if it were legal. But since T and DHT are controlled substances, DHEA and Androsterone are the next best legal alternative. I think DHEA is even better than T. DHEA is a very important neurosteroid and immune system booster, and can convert into T and other androgens as needed.

OP
Cameron

Cameron

Do
The effects arent that noticeable. Ive had high T around the 1k mark for a long time. Except from building muscle really fast and feeling more relaxed in general I wouldnt say that it makes you feel that different. I got it to the 1k mark just eating clean food and eating around 2500-3000 calories so you dont go on a deficiency. On top of that got lab tests done for vitamin minerals deficiencys and just fixed the ones that was om the low end. That helped a lot with energy. Better to go that way. No need to take anabolic steroids. Optimize your thyroid its the secret to high DHT. Other thing thing I got was that my beard and chest hair is coming out like crazy fast now. Libido not that big change. I think dopamine is where you need to invest if ypu want to feel like a boss
you follow Ray peat stlye eating mostly? Dht is responsible of growth rate length while test is driver for thickness of androgen hair so I'm sure this andro your taking sounds to be converting well to dht have you noticed it getting thicker or more dense? How much are you taking?

OP
Cameron

Cameron

I remember haidut said that T and DHT would probably be optimal for a male to supplement, and he would sell it if it were legal. But since T and DHT are controlled substances, DHEA and Androsterone are the next best legal alternative. I think DHEA is even better than T. DHEA is a very important neurosteroid and immune system booster, and can convert into T and other androgens as needed.
T supplements would have to be kept way low but makes sense using just a couple mgs could make a big difference in tissue and blood levels over time if avoiding suppression

Tbone107

I would be interested as well

Arrade

@Cameron have we determined the ceiling for what amount works without causing suppression.
What’s your goals? Simply beard growth?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals