Confusion about T use

Matestube

when you say 25-50mg, are you talking about fully absorbed amount (as in DMSO topically), or are you talking about cream/gel/oral? The member TheBeard was using 25mg T in DMSO twice a day (50mg total) transscrotally, he said he felt best on this dose.

Dr. Nichols has his patients chronically using high dose T I think. He believes things like xenoestrogens are blocking the androgen receptors, so he thinks high doses are needed for men to get the most benefit today. I feel the real issue might be low 5-AR activity in most men today. TheBeard was a proponent of Dr. Nichol’s ideas.
Both these things are true :
androgen receptors are occupied by environmental xenohormones and metals of all sorts, and enzymes are underactive, both calling for high dose exogenous hormones use.

Hans

Forum Supporter
when you say 25-50mg, are you talking about fully absorbed amount (as in DMSO topically), or are you talking about cream/gel/oral? The member TheBeard was using 25mg T in DMSO twice a day (50mg total) transscrotally, he said he felt best on this dose.

Dr. Nichols has his patients chronically using high dose T I think. He believes things like xenoestrogens are blocking the androgen receptors, so he thinks high doses are needed for men to get the most benefit today. I feel the real issue might be low 5-AR activity in most men today. TheBeard was a proponent of Dr. Nichol’s ideas.
The studies were done with cream, so it's definitely not the same absorption as with DMSO. The absorption is 8 times better on the scrotum, so that might reduce the need for DMSO. If the absorption of T on the chest is 100% in DMSO, it will not be 8 times better on the scrotum. But that's how it works for cream. So not sure how much better DMSO T will be compared to scrotal cream.

tankasnowgod

In this recent talk Georgi is endorsing very high dose Testosterone use (100 mg a day), saying (according to the study) even 50 mg per day wasn't good enough. I'm very confused now, since I saw him recommend a physiological dose of about 5 mg per day.
Because of the way you worded this, I suspect he might not answer. I can't speak for Haidut, but my guess is that he didn't "recommend" a physiological dose, but suggested that a physiological dose would probably be better in most circumstances. You might see this as splitting hairs, but there is a point where some of this language starts to be viewed as "unlicensed medical advise," and that is something we all want to avoid giving.

As far as the study he was talking about, it was specifically in regards to losing fat and gaining muscle, which is a more specific circumstance, and might need a specifically higher dose
He says underdosing can be an issue and make things worse. and 5 mg seems like an underdose from this point of view. @haidut did you change your opinion on using low physiological doses of T? It would be great if you could clarify.
To the points above, he probably doesn't have a singular opinion about usage. I'm sure it depends from person to person and condition to condition. Different studies around different conditions may suggest different levels of dosages to be effective.
Another thing is Georgi says administering Cortisol Receptor Blockers causes blood levels of cortisol to rise. Does this mean things like Emodin will actually increase cortisol?
I don't think Emodin is a "cortisol receptor blocker." I think it inhibits the enzyme that increases cortisol production-

Jayvee

Sorry can anyone help me here. Would natural aromatase inhibitors be strong enough to counteract 50mg of testosterone or would it need to be more pharmaceutical? And would taking 5mg of DHT (Stanolone) alongside be a good move? And would this need to be cycled?... I dont mean with HCG but I mean maybe a week on week off approach?

Elie

Forum Supporter
Hope some of you who engaged with this thread can make suggestions.

Which of the T powders on Purple Panda would you recommend?

time to experiment on self

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
Hope some of you who engaged with this thread can make suggestions.

Which of the T powders on Purple Panda would you recommend?

time to experiment on self
Raws-Testosterone Base Micronized is the one to get

OP
Borz

Borz

Forum Supporter
With topical use of T base there is virtually no lasting shutdown, it only exists while using.
After 9 months of continuous use of 100mg/day of T base, I quit cold turkey. A month later my labs showed the same total T results as before I started, around 550ng/dl.
did you notice smaller testicles and less semen volume from 100mg/day topical T base use? if yes, did they go back to how they were when you stopped?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals