Confused About Bloodwork, Thyroid Hormone And Low Testosterone

Gone Peating

Progesterone <0.5ng/mL (Ref: <1.4)

Vitamin D, 25-OH, 39ng/mL (Ref: 30-100)

Testosterone, Total 297ng/dL (Ref: 250-1100)

Free Testosterone 53pg/mL (Ref: 35-155)

DHEA Unconjugated 527ng/dL (Ref: 147-1760)

Cortisol 19.2mcg/dL (Ref: 4-22)

Cholesterol, Total 157mg/dL (Ref: <200)

HDL Cholesterol 40mg/dL (Ref: >40)

LDL Choleterol 96mg/dL (Ref: <100)

Triglycerides 110mg/dL (Ref: <150)

Albumin 4.8g/dL (3.6-5.1)

Glucose, Sodium,Potassium, Chloride, CO2, Calcium, Protein, Creatine all within range

T3 Total 100ng/dL (Ref: 76-181)

T4 Total 7.6mcg/dL (4.9-10.5)

TSH 5.15mIU/L (Ref 0.4-4.5)

Unfortunately he did not test for estradiol like I asked. But, as you can see my total T is low, but my free T is within range. And my T3/T4 are within range but TSH is high. Also my HDL Cholesterol is a little low and my bilirubin was abnormally high, I have never heard of bilirubin before.

I am a 24 year old male. I have been doing the standard Peat diet for almost a year now (1% milk, oj, mangoes, potatoes, butter, ice cream, honey, salt, beef, coke) and have been very strict with it my PUFA consumption is like less than 3g a day. I eat probably between 350g carbs, about 120g protein, and about 60g fat every day. I am 5'11 and weigh 170 pounds.

I have been using 2 drops of Kuinone so 3mg of mk4 every day, I take a half gram of aspirin once a week, 200IU of vit E once a week, and a couple of drops of methylene blue and pansterone both before working out (I work out once a week).

Can anyone explain to me how t3 and t4 are fine but tsh is so off? I've heard it should be below 2 on here.
Also how could my free T be within range yet my total t be so low?

OP
G

Gone Peating

Also I took my temp at 1:30 PM an hour after eating and it was 99. I usually run pretty hot

fradon

Progesterone <0.5ng/mL (Ref: <1.4)

Vitamin D, 25-OH, 39ng/mL (Ref: 30-100)

Testosterone, Total 297ng/dL (Ref: 250-1100)

Free Testosterone 53pg/mL (Ref: 35-155)

DHEA Unconjugated 527ng/dL (Ref: 147-1760)

Cortisol 19.2mcg/dL (Ref: 4-22)

Cholesterol, Total 157mg/dL (Ref: <200)

HDL Cholesterol 40mg/dL (Ref: >40)

LDL Choleterol 96mg/dL (Ref: <100)

Triglycerides 110mg/dL (Ref: <150)

Albumin 4.8g/dL (3.6-5.1)

Glucose, Sodium,Potassium, Chloride, CO2, Calcium, Protein, Creatine all within range

T3 Total 100ng/dL (Ref: 76-181)

T4 Total 7.6mcg/dL (4.9-10.5)

TSH 5.15mIU/L (Ref 0.4-4.5)

Unfortunately he did not test for estradiol like I asked. But, as you can see my total T is low, but my free T is within range. And my T3/T4 are within range but TSH is high. Also my HDL Cholesterol is a little low and my bilirubin was abnormally high, I have never heard of bilirubin before.

I am a 24 year old male. I have been doing the standard Peat diet for almost a year now (1% milk, oj, mangoes, potatoes, butter, ice cream, honey, salt, beef, coke) and have been very strict with it my PUFA consumption is like less than 3g a day. I eat probably between 350g carbs, about 120g protein, and about 60g fat every day. I am 5'11 and weigh 170 pounds.

I have been using 2 drops of Kuinone so 3mg of mk4 every day, I take a half gram of aspirin once a week, 200IU of vit E once a week, and a couple of drops of methylene blue and pansterone both before working out (I work out once a week).

Can anyone explain to me how t3 and t4 are fine but tsh is so off? I've heard it should be below 2 on here.
Also how could my free T be within range yet my total t be so low?

since you eat a lot of sugar this lowers SHBG and this increases FREE T. diets high in carbs release insuline which lower SHBG. diets low in carbs and high in fiber increases SHBG.

high carbs diets also increase thyroid t3 and t4 and tsh. high fat diets lower thyroid. since you are not eating a lot of fat then thyroid is high.

since you don't eat much fat then cholesterol is low. cholesterol makes T and other hormones. this can also relate to low T.

since peat has a lot of fruit then the fiber can also bind to cholesterol and reduce absorption. LDL makes hormones. low LDL means low cholesterol for making hormoens like vitamin D, T, cortisol, etc.

so eat some bacon

restinpeace

since you eat a lot of sugar this lowers SHBG and this increases FREE T. diets high in carbs release insuline which lower SHBG. diets low in carbs and high in fiber increases SHBG.

high carbs diets also increase thyroid t3 and t4 and tsh. high fat diets lower thyroid. since you are not eating a lot of fat then thyroid is high.

since you don't eat much fat then cholesterol is low. cholesterol makes T and other hormones. this can also relate to low T.

since peat has a lot of fruit then the fiber can also bind to cholesterol and reduce absorption. LDL makes hormones. low LDL means low cholesterol for making hormoens like vitamin D, T, cortisol, etc.

so eat some bacon
as far as ı heard liver uses fructose to make cholesterol am ı wrong? ıf not eating cholesterol foods to have high t is wrong

OP
G

Gone Peating

so eat some bacon

wow thank you

i didn't know that about shbg and the relationship with high carbs.

only thing is that my ldl is ok it's my hdl cholesterol that seems low

fradon

as far as ı heard liver uses fructose to make cholesterol am ı wrong? ıf not eating cholesterol foods to have high t is wrong

fructose replenishes liver glycogen but does not always turn to cholesterol it could easly just get stored as fat...in excess you get fatty liver disease. LOOK UP:::::NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE and it lists fructose as one of the causes.

IVILA

fructose replenishes liver glycogen but does not always turn to cholesterol it could easly just get stored as fat...in excess you get fatty liver disease. LOOK UP:::::NON ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE and it lists fructose as one of the causes.
that's why it's important to not be deficient in choline.