Help With TESTOSTERONE. Tips Advice Welcome

Douglas Ek

Thank you very much for your reply, you just made my day

do you have a list of reccomended foods to choose from?

THANKS!!!!

Also what this dude said.
I think he will recommend for carbs potatoes, white rice and fruits, honey. Then fat like i mentioned butter, coconut oil. Then protein eggs,dairy, liver & meat. Dont worry about PUFA for testosterone health if so take a Vitamin E supplement and dont eat any vegetable oils, try to buy grassfeed organic meat but if you cant afford it what ever. You can take baby aspirin also prevent PUFA but theres tons of dude who have high Testosterone and have fairly high diet in PUFA. Calories is everything!!! You have to eat enough. If you exercise everyday you have to eat like a beast and sleep like a dog. Ever seen a lion man? All they do is hunt eat a lot then sleep a lot. Exercise is good but to hard and youll get burned.

Last edited:

rawmeat

Food is only a small part of the testerone equation. You must live a lifestyle that requires high-T to have high-T. Lift heavy ***t, punch a bag, spend time doing outdoor activities, and stay productive --> these will lead to higher T if you can keep cortisol at lower levels through nutrition.

Douglas Ek

Food is only a small part of the testerone equation. You must live a lifestyle that requires high-T to have high-T. Lift heavy ***t, punch a bag, spend time doing outdoor activities, and stay productive --> these will lead to higher T if you can keep cortisol at lower levels through nutrition.

Nja food is more important i didnt do any of that stuff. I actually stopped lifting heavy and still my T went to upper level.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom