How To Prevent Getting Diabetic?

TibRex

Observing the dietary habits of a toddler is kinda eye opening from an intuitive eating perspective. Some days meat is awesome and on other days it's the worse thing in the world and he doesn't even want to try one bite.

I had the same experience with oysters. I started eating them on toasts with mustard for breakfast once a week. It was delicious and then, this weekend they tasted average. That tells me that my body has had enough of oysters for a little while longer.

Yes, listening to one's body FIRST - and we all need to do that. Watching how a toddler/child naturally behaves tells us this - that we have pretty much lost touch with Nature. I have seen toddlers deliberately used their hands to block their mouth when their mothers tried to feed them. Some even went as far as spitting out the food when forced fed.

Last edited:

TibRex

I have added this info because it is useful stuff and the guy has gone to great lengths to research his info. Look at his videos to see what he is saying fully. His book is a big one and i have just started. Whether i can make the switch over is another matter. I certainly intend on lowering carbs to some extent and have already reduced sugar a little.

Longer term i am not sure what will happen. I have recently had a heart scan this year and i have a small narrowing in my right artery. So i have calcification and it is a bit worrying. I am someone who maintains a set weight from age 20 and am now 47. I have never dieted in my life and eaten what i want when i want it. My sugar intake has probably been high as cakes and sweets are my only vice. I exercise a lot, so it was a surprise to get this result. I have been recommended i take a statin for the rest of my days but i have refused.

So i have something going on and hence i have looked into what Ivor has been saying on Utube.

Seriously people try not to repress alternative info it is not healthy. Ray Peat does not have all the answers and is not a god.

Watch these video clips... they might change your mind about IC :

marsaday

Watched 3 mins and the guy is saying cholesterol is a factor and IC is being paid in a roundabout sort of way by MD's to promote that cholesterol is NOT an issue. So good for maccy D's.

I dont buy it simply because so many docs are now saying cholesterol is the red herring. Read Dr malcolm mackendricks great cholesterol con book. The Great Cholesterol Con

This guy is a GP in the UK and is a down to earth guy with no axe to grind. His knowledge is out of this world. I think he has done a utube interview with IC.

So no i dont buy IC is a bad guy. For me he is telling the truth. For a long time now i dont see cholesterol as the bad guy. I actively recommend friends to get off statins.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals