All the Covid „alternative“ treatments Are overrated

Motif

This is not pro or anti vaccine, but I think it’s naive to think that all those here discussed covid treatments will really prevent a bad case.

I took some of that stuff for my last two colds (infected by my little nephews) and it’s not even helpful for something harmless like this. Absolutely no change to when I didn’t take all that stuff.

I really think it’s wishful thinking that we are super prepared.
I mean I was reading about a lot of cases , even in here , that were taking lots of the recommended stuff and they still suffered bad and many even had „longcovid“ symptoms.

I‘m just saying ??‍♂️

JamesGatz

I don't take any illness or disease seriously - when my metabolic rate is high and serotonin is low i am never sick and am also never worried about being sick - i know it's real but it just doesn't seem real to me in this state - I think for users on this forum that are extremely worried of such things and looking for quick solutions maybe it is the serotonin in their head whispering these things and a faster metabolic rate would get rid of these symptoms - im sure some users on here would disagree but thats what it seems like to me

OP
M

Motif

What’s “some of that stuff”?

I used Nasal rinses and gargling with saline, gargling with licorice root stuff, vitamin C, zinc, Quercetin, hesperidin and other bioflavonoids, copper hours after zinc, potassium , magnesium , d/k2, E, glycine , l-theanine, olive leaf extract, allicin, niacinamide , thiamine and b-complex, licorice root extract, zinc lozenges, redlight, some boron

So quite some stuff. Of course i can’t take it all.

Even one drop of methylene blue I didn’t tolerate it and had a damn panic attack

„I don't take any illness or disease seriously - when my metabolic rate is high and serotonin is low i am never sick and am also never worried about being sick - i know it's real but it just doesn't seem real to me in this state - I think for users on this forum that are extremely worried of such things and looking for quick solutions maybe it is the serotonin in their head whispering these things and a faster metabolic rate would get rid of these symptoms - im sure some users on here would disagree but thats what it seems like to me

ok, but lots of people are not that healthy and most of them arent even aware of it. and the ones who are aware often can’t fix their issues

HumanLife

I used Nasal rinses and gargling with saline, gargling with licorice root stuff, vitamin C, zinc, Quercetin, hesperidin and other bioflavonoids, copper hours after zinc, potassium , magnesium , d/k2, E, glycine , l-theanine, olive leaf extract, allicin, niacinamide , thiamine and b-complex, licorice root extract, zinc lozenges, redlight, some boron

Even one drop of methylene blue I didn’t tolerate it and had a damn panic attack
I'm sorry to hear that those things didn't help as much as you thought they would. How's your diet if that's ok to ask?

Ben.

Well i believe you have taken thoose things, but context and dosage matters a ton. Theres also the question of quality/impurities/additives. Next to this all other things are still variables to be considered: air quality, water quality, food quality/intake etc.

And what does prepared mean. Everyone can get sick out of nowhere theoratically speaking. Taking thoose substances chronically as "preperation" might actuall cause their own host of issues. Try to eat and live healthy. When you get very sick feel free to try these alternatives. Unless you have a clear diagnostic that 100 % determines pathogen and the mechanisms involed in the sickness ... everything you trowh into your body is a "gamble" so to speak. You might win or you don't. Wether that is a medication or a "alternative" product.

bk_

Please see this website for a compilation of all studies on the alternatives: COVID-19 early treatment: real-time analysis of 1,031 studies

1634308112314.png

tankasnowgod

This is not pro or anti vaccine, but I think it’s naive to think that all those here discussed covid treatments will really prevent a bad case.

Of course they won't. A "bad case" of "Covid" is heart disease, or kidney failure, or a murder/suicide or a motorcycle crash, or someone in a nursing home who's been on several toxic drugs for decades and in bad health, or who is murdered on a ventilator.

"Covid" is simply a label placed on deaths that would have happened anyway as part of a medicare/insurance scam, and to prolong an obviously fake "pandemic." No major health agency has a sample of this "novel corona virus," and all the tests are useless. There is no proof it exists.

Doesn't matter how good your vitamin D level is, or how low serotonin is, or if Ferritin is "near deficieny," none of those things are going to prevent someone getting murdered on a ventilator.

I think "Long Covid" is mostly low grade serotonin syndrome or low grade sepsis, or effects of chronic stress, brought on by two years of widespread medical experimentation on the general populace.

Tim Lundeen

Very interesting... maybe this:
* MB lowers NO2 significantly
* lower NO2 causes reduced blood flow
* panic attacks can be caused by elevated acidity in the amygdala (Panic Attacks as a Problem of pH)
* reduced blood flow causes reduced clearance of lactic acid from the amygdala, triggering higher acidity, triggering a panic attack
* saline spray in the mucus membranes appears to work by increasing ATP requirements (to remove excess sodium from the cell), reducing protein synthesis, reducing viral replication rates
* saline didn't work for you, maybe because you are using more glycolysis and less mitochondrial ATP production
* higher glycolysis also increase lactic acid, so might be part of your panic attack w/MB
* if this is all correct, the answer might be to work on shifting to lower glycolysis and higher mito ATP production

sweetpeat

How soon did you implement the things you took? It's been my experience that many measures taken to avert a cold or flu need to be done at the first subtle sign of illness, or even before, if you know you've been exposed. Once it's well-established, it usually has to run it's course, though sometimes symptoms are milder or duration is shorter.
nipit-nip-it-in-the-bud.gif

OP
M

Motif

Very interesting... maybe this:
* MB lowers NO2 significantly
* lower NO2 causes reduced blood flow
* panic attacks can be caused by elevated acidity in the amygdala (Panic Attacks as a Problem of pH)
* reduced blood flow causes reduced clearance of lactic acid from the amygdala, triggering higher acidity, triggering a panic attack
* saline spray in the mucus membranes appears to work by increasing ATP requirements (to remove excess sodium from the cell), reducing protein synthesis, reducing viral replication rates
* saline didn't work for you, maybe because you are using more glycolysis and less mitochondrial ATP production
* higher glycolysis also increase lactic acid, so might be part of your panic attack w/MB
* if this is all correct, the answer might be to work on shifting to lower glycolysis and higher mito ATP production

Dude. Thanks for this, but I don’t understand a word of that stuff unfortunately ?

So what you try in my case ?

mrchibbs

ivermectin is very effective.
VERY, it's indisputable at this point.

Ivermectin+Aspirin combo is probably the best. Vitamin D+Zinc to boost immunity.

tankasnowgod

Well, there's also the concept of "dosing." If you were to go the Vitamin C route in regards to a cold (and remember, Covid is supposedly caused by a "novel" common cold virus), you are supposed to dose to bowel tolerance, as per Robert Cathcart. That could be something like 20, 50, or 100 grams of vitamin C or more a day. If you just took 500mg, maybe you wouldn't see anything.

Vitamin D, there is also the regular preventative and the "Megadose." Something like 5-10,000 IU a day regularly, and then, maybe 50,000 IU for a few days in the presence of a cold. Again, if you just took 1,000 or 2,000 IU, you might not see any difference. Same would go for the other things you tried.

Tim Lundeen

Dude. Thanks for this, but I don’t understand a word of that stuff unfortunately ?

So what you try in my case ?
Things that lower glycolysis, raise mitochondrial production. Lots of info in the forum. Here's from Lactate Vs. CO2 In Wounds, Sickness, And Aging; The Other. :

The features of the stress metabolism include increases of stress hormones, lactate, ammonia, free fatty acids, and fat synthesis, and a decrease in carbon dioxide. Factors that lower the stress hormones, increase carbon dioxide, and help to lower the circulating free fatty acids, lactate, and ammonia, include vitamin B1 (to increase CO2 and reduce lactate), niacinamide (to reduce free fatty acids), sugar (to reduce cortisol, adrenaline, and free fatty acids), salt (to lower adrenaline), thyroid hormone (to increase CO2). Vitamins D, K, B6 and biotin are also closely involved with carbon dioxide metabolism. Biotin deficiency can cause aerobic glycolysis with increased fat synthesis (Marshall, et al., 1976).
So thiamine, niacinamide, eat carbs, salt freely, can try thyroid (again can search for that in the forums), biotin, and a little B6... There are tests, for example Mitochondrial Testing | Academy of Nutritional Medicine Mitochondrial Testing Mitochondrial Testing MitochondriaMitochondrial Testing

magnesiumania

I think "Long Covid" is mostly low grade serotonin syndrome or low grade sepsis, or effects of chronic stress, brought on by two years of widespread medical experimentation on the general populace.
That has occured to me to. A psychological conflict brought on by the threats and feeling unsafe.

OP
M

Motif

Things that lower glycolysis, raise mitochondrial production. Lots of info in the forum. Here's from Lactate Vs. CO2 In Wounds, Sickness, And Aging; The Other. :

So thiamine, niacinamide, eat carbs, salt freely, can try thyroid (again can search for that in the forums), biotin, and a little B6... There are tests, for example Mitochondrial Testing | Academy of Nutritional Medicine Mitochondrial Testing Mitochondrial Testing MitochondriaMitochondrial Testing
Thanks. Tons of salt helps me. Still scared of having too much

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals