Whats Everyones Thoughts On Covid 19 All These Months Later?

Geronimo

If they want population reduction through self-induced sterility, they don't need a vaccine. All they need to do is make a few study abstracts (not even a description) that equates anti-racism and every anti-ism with heavy soy and pufa consumption so everyone will have to be shamed into tons of soy and pufa per day. Plaster this bad health advice on the news and there you have it. Oh wait...

InChristAlone

Speaking of vaccines do you think the flu shot was the cause of this massive surge of deaths Sept 19th?
death counts.JPG
25,000 more than the peak of covid. For reference 53,000 people normally die per week in Sept. This is DOUBLE. What the heck???

J

jb116

Speaking of vaccines do you think the flu shot was the cause of this massive surge of deaths Sept 19th?
View attachment 19922
25,000 more than the peak of covid. For reference 53,000 people normally die per week in Sept. This is DOUBLE. What the heck???
No because they counted 1 person twice, maybe 3 times. I have people in law enforcement, coroners, and working in convid labs. 1 person might be counted several times, simply because they took the test multiple times for example. This happened a lot in the middle of the year, summer. Deceased persons' certificates would be used for double COD. The coroners got calls, threatening their jobs. Cops were told to go with convid19. I think the early "outbreak" wasn't due to a virus at all, like in Italy, etc. I think that was due to vaccines in the prior year. Bolgan et al. investigated this and demonstrated the atrocity that "novel" vaccine was, from early 2019. I think as soon as the 5G came on, these people were on fire so to speak internally. Metal adjuvants are antennas!

Geronimo

I think the early "outbreak" wasn't due to a virus at all, like in Italy, etc. I think that was due to vaccines in the prior year. Bolgan et al. investigated this and demonstrated the atrocity that "novel" vaccine was, from early 2019. I think as soon as the 5G came on, these people were on fire so to speak internally. Metal adjuvants are antennas!
This. Very very much this. Consider my mind blown. Thank you.

Drareg

This is absolutely the case, especially here in NY. They have been most compliant and take the authoritarian commands very seriously. In the past 2.5 years of my job in NY, I have seen minorities supplanting healthcare workers. One medical (pretty prominent too) clinic I deliver too often, completely replaced its staff by 2019 and are they good little hall monitors!

And we know on here at some point in the future the public are going to turn on the medical establishment and the ruling class will blame the immigrants. Either that or people will turn away from treatment and treat themselves, financially the medical establishment will suffer. Probably blame racism, please comeback and be poisoned or your racist. In authoritarian countries doctors are still seen as gods, in the west they are close to being viewed as drug dealers and drug addicts.
They will also lower the bar for medical qualifications because of "racism" and this will cause more iatrogenic issues.
Still all the medical doctors are becoming is pharma dispensing agents for the most part, robots could do it.

We can see during covid the criticism is being aimed at politicians and the health service managers, this will change with time to focus on doctors/consultants and big pharma, maybe 20 years to go.

Geronimo

No because they counted 1 person twice, maybe 3 times. I have people in law enforcement, coroners, and working in convid labs. 1 person might be counted several times, simply because they took the test multiple times for example. This happened a lot in the middle of the year, summer. Deceased persons' certificates would be used for double COD. The coroners got calls, threatening their jobs. Cops were told to go with convid19. I think the early "outbreak" wasn't due to a virus at all, like in Italy, etc. I think that was due to vaccines in the prior year. Bolgan et al. investigated this and demonstrated the atrocity that "novel" vaccine was, from early 2019. I think as soon as the 5G came on, these people were on fire so to speak internally. Metal adjuvants are antennas!
Do we see a link between Iron overload and covid deaths? One has to think the comorbidities associated with covid deaths have to also be associated with iron overload to some extent, and cellular instability due to pufa overload. Extreme levels of pufa lipid peroxidation due to radio-frequency-induced hyper-activation of elevated iron levels perhaps? Seems worth looking into. Could be wrong. Could be everything. Could concomitantly explain the huge push for the metal-adjuvant-laden flu vaccine, considering the complete lack of scientific reasoning for it.

InChristAlone

If they are trying to bump up covid numbers why aren't they listed as covid deaths then? Media isn't covering this huge increase as far as I know. Because it isn't covid.

tankasnowgod

It might be more accurate to say there is no proof that the COVID 19 virus (or SARS-nCOV-2) exists. The original "discovery" was by a Chinese scientist (or group of scientists), but I don't know that they ever released any "proof," such as electron micrographs or a live sample of said virus. Furthermore, NO ONE has bothered to replicate their work. No one has satisfied Koch's Postulates. No country or agency like the FDA or CDC or WHO, or independent scientist.

The only thing the original scientists released in any way to "prove" their discovery was a genetic sequence. But that doesn't prove the existence of a virus, just a like a blueprint doesn't prove the existence of a building.

Add into that fact that none of the so called COVID tests are testing for any sort of virus. The antibody test tests for (get this) antibodies. The claim is that they are specific for COVID, but who knows? The PCR test tests for a fragment of DNA, which again, may or may not be part of any virus. It was never meant to detect viral load. Regardless of all that, none of those tests were made to test for COVID, because as the CDC and FDA have both stated "No sample of the virus is available."

It's fairly obvious by now that the symptoms of COVID can be caused by any number of existing diseases or germs or environmental insults (such as air pollution, and maybe 5G). The symptoms are the same as those of the common cold, plus the possibility of pneumonia.

Remember when Trump seemed to refer to COVID as "an invisible enemy?" I thought the phrase "imaginary enemy" might be more accurate. Either way, it doesn't seem like anyone has laid eyes on this thing (and a virus can be visible with the aid of a microscope).

Giraffe

View attachment 19922
Where are your data from? The data on the CDC website are different. No spike in September.

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Speaking of flu shots ... South Korean’s medical association urges govt to suspend flu shot program after 25 people die following jab

InChristAlone

Where are your data from? The data on the CDC website are different. No spike in September.

Provisional Death Counts for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)

Speaking of flu shots ... South Korean’s medical association urges govt to suspend flu shot program after 25 people die following jab
Yes I see they are reporting a different number there but I got it from the next section COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics on the second slide. I guess we won't know what's accurate for several more weeks.

J

jb116

If they are trying to bump up covid numbers why aren't they listed as covid deaths then? Media isn't covering this huge increase as far as I know. Because it isn't covid.
They can have their cake and eat it too. It's not about listing as convid death or not, that they're doing. It's how they list the doubled up stat. Convid is established, and then they have carte blanche on the more or less true COD.

Also "provisional death count" is something highly subject to change. That is nothing more than for public perception.

InChristAlone

They can have their cake and eat it too. It's not about listing as convid death or not, that they're doing. It's how they list the doubled up stat. Convid is established, and then they have carte blanche on the more or less true COD.

Also "provisional death count" is something highly subject to change. That is nothing more than for public perception.
Yeah it calls in question how accurate death statistics are. I would like to believe they don't make up numbers because then epidemiology is in the crapper. I know covid labelled deaths are ridiculous though. This entire year has been a scam. I'm not super convinced of the 5G thing as most people who died were very unhealthy and if they were a younger person the death is more random than 5G. For instance my county doesn't have any yet. So deaths in my county can't be explained by it. I think fear is a powerful weapon. Plus flu shots... bad combo.

J

jb116

And we know on here at some point in the future the public are going to turn on the medical establishment and the ruling class will blame the immigrants. Either that or people will turn away from treatment and treat themselves, financially the medical establishment will suffer. Probably blame racism, please comeback and be poisoned or your racist. In authoritarian countries doctors are still seen as gods, in the west they are close to being viewed as drug dealers and drug addicts.
They will also lower the bar for medical qualifications because of "racism" and this will cause more iatrogenic issues.
Still all the medical doctors are becoming is pharma dispensing agents for the most part, robots could do it.

We can see during covid the criticism is being aimed at politicians and the health service managers, this will change with time to focus on doctors/consultants and big pharma, maybe 20 years to go.
That is their game isn't it. Using whomever they wish as pawns. It's serendipitous you posted that regarding the medical establishment as I had the thought the other day that there can be two different camps of authoritarian. The medical establishment is the misguided type. Therefore, potential victims of their higher up masters. The small elite are the conscious, very deliberate, delegating authoritarians. They make the victims, whether it be iatrogenic madness by the group created by their hand or the group itself as the "fall-guy" we call medical establishment.

Do we see a link between Iron overload and covid deaths? One has to think the comorbidities associated with covid deaths have to also be associated with iron overload to some extent, and cellular instability due to pufa overload. Extreme levels of pufa lipid peroxidation due to radio-frequency-induced hyper-activation of elevated iron levels perhaps? Seems worth looking into. Could be wrong. Could be everything. Could concomitantly explain the huge push for the metal-adjuvant-laden flu vaccine, considering the complete lack of scientific reasoning for it.

Absolutely the link is there.

"Iron is required for the initiation of lipid peroxidation. Evidence is presented that lipid peroxidation requires both Fe3+ and Fe2+, perhaps with oxygen to form a Fe3+-dioxygen-Fe2+ complex. Other mechanisms of initiation, mostly involving the iron-catalyzed formation of hydroxyl radical, are described and discussed from both theoretical and experimental view points."
The role of iron in the initiation of lipid peroxidation - PubMed

It is precisely the interaction that forms these highly unstable conditions. And as for the spike protein, we keep in mind, PUFA is required in order to create it. Now throw in radio frequency excitement: recipe for utter disaster. It is a concomitant, not just one cause, but several. In combinations or perhaps all in some cases.

JDreamer

Wait, so making sure I understand here .......

Are you saying that the provisional counts being provided by a group like the CDC contain results where when there was a death - it counted as many times as the amount of tests the individual took? Holy hell that's shady.

J

jb116

Wait, so making sure I understand here .......

Are you saying that the provisional counts being provided by a group like the CDC contain results where when there was a death - it counted as many times as the amount of tests the individual took? Holy hell that's shady.
Yes, that has been happening. The people I know working in convid labs, have countlessly run into this scenario and at first it was sort of a running joke for them, although realizing the implications it was soon enough not so funny any more. The whole idea of "provisional death counts" is, in my opinion, apart from ridiculous, a sure way to be able to backpedal or obfuscate. There's no better way to hide criminality and deception than through obfuscation. People know it as "a front."

Drareg

That is their game isn't it. Using whomever they wish as pawns. It's serendipitous you posted that regarding the medical establishment as I had the thought the other day that there can be two different camps of authoritarian. The medical establishment is the misguided type. Therefore, potential victims of their higher up masters. The small elite are the conscious, very deliberate, delegating authoritarians. They make the victims, whether it be iatrogenic madness by the group created by their hand or the group itself as the "fall-guy" we call medical establishment.

Absolutely the link is there.

"Iron is required for the initiation of lipid peroxidation. Evidence is presented that lipid peroxidation requires both Fe3+ and Fe2+, perhaps with oxygen to form a Fe3+-dioxygen-Fe2+ complex. Other mechanisms of initiation, mostly involving the iron-catalyzed formation of hydroxyl radical, are described and discussed from both theoretical and experimental view points."
The role of iron in the initiation of lipid peroxidation - PubMed

It is precisely the interaction that forms these highly unstable conditions. And as for the spike protein, we keep in mind, PUFA is required in order to create it. Now throw in radio frequency excitement: recipe for utter disaster. It is a concomitant, not just one cause, but several. In combinations or perhaps all in some cases.

Yes, there are many useful idiot authoritarians, just look at the covid cult all over twitter.

Rooster

My wife's friends early 40s husband is in the hospital on a ventilator with covid failed 19. His only precondition is he is overweight. I would normally poopoo stories like this as fake news but his
wife and my wife are physician assistants and my wife does ER medicine in a large Detroit hospital. My wife says her hospital is mostly old people but there are people there in their 50s in otherwise good health that are in bad shape.

Covid is a real virus but yes absolutely politicians are hyping the fear.

InChristAlone

My wife's friends early 40s husband is in the hospital on a ventilator with covid failed 19. His only precondition is he is overweight. I would normally poopoo stories like this as fake news but his
wife and my wife are physician assistants and my wife does ER medicine in a large Detroit hospital. My wife says her hospital is mostly old people but there are people there in their 50s in otherwise good health that are in bad shape.

Covid is a real virus but yes absolutely politicians are hyping the fear.
That's really sad. Most do not come off the ventilator. The goal is to not use them, but they get more money when they do.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals