Whats Everyones Thoughts On Covid 19 All These Months Later?

JDreamer

It's official - I'm banned from Thanksgiving dinner. Anyone else in the same boat?

Literally nothing has changed about my routine and my social life, which didn't seem to bother my family for the majority of the last 8 months. I can tell they've been ingesting all the media fear they can right now. Coupled with my mom's "TRuMp Iz dA HitLAH!" tirades - I'm just shaking my head in disbelief that I'm even related to these people.

InChristAlone

It's official - I'm banned from Thanksgiving dinner. Anyone else in the same boat?

Literally nothing has changed about my routine and my social life, which didn't seem to bother my family for the majority of the last 8 months. I can tell they've been ingesting all the media fear they can right now. Coupled with my mom's "TRuMp Iz dA HitLAH!" tirades - I'm just shaking my head in disbelief that I'm even related to these people.
That really stinks. I am having Thanksgiving with my Mom and step Dad but I know my in-laws in a different state are staying away from the family get together as it's usually a lot of people. I think I would have still went. There's no way around this virus besides staying healthy. Just like the flu.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals