Bought a Nebulizer, but could somebody explain how to use it proper ?

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic took it for a few weeks, didn’t do anything for me unfortunately. According to Ray I need to bring my TSH levels down.

The thing that has helped the most for me is antihistamines (Famotidin and Loratadine). I recently started taking natto-serra as I’ve heard other long haulers having some success with it (for microclotting). I’m on day three and it seems to have improved my fatigue and SpO2.

Would be happy to continue reporting on progress if others are interested. Next up is thyroid meds, trying to get some here in Sweden is a pain in the **** - doctors aren’t big on doling out meds and according to the Swedes my latest TSH measurement (3.3) is “completely normal.”

Sorry to hear that about OLE, but I actually kind of expected it just based on DGrouf's personality of detached certainty (ie, detached from the real world of clinical evidence, yet absolutely certain he's right because of studies he's read).

Good to hear about the natto(kinase?) and serra(peptase?) I just got some.

I'll be really glad when you're out of this, so keep us informed.

nejdev

Sorry to hear that about OLE, but I actually kind of expected it just based on DGrouf's personality of detached certainty (ie, detached from the real world of clinical evidence, yet absolutely certain he's right because of studies he's read).

Good to hear about the natto(kinase?) and serra(peptase?) I just got some.

I'll be really glad when you're out of this, so keep us informed.
Thanks man, appreciate it. It has been a living nightmare. 10 months of hell.

It’s hard to tell if I’m getting better or worse. There are days where I feel pretty good minus the fatigue and days that I feel like ***t. Regardless, I’m still able to take care of my baby boy and that’s my life mission right now, so regardless of whatever is happening to me, as long as I can care for him, I’ve kind of just accepted that my life is going to be like this for the foreseeable future.

I really appreciate the help from you and others though, @mostlylurking left a lot of info about thiamine and I a took a ton of it and it didn’t work. So hoping thyroid meds will bring back some energy. I also have to try celery juice still? Another user here swears by it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals