Immunologist Beda M. Stadler On COVID19 Immunity

Drareg

This is worth your time and offers an interesting perspective. Outside of Switzerland you won’t hear much about him because it doesn’t suit what is clearly a political agenda at this point, he actually talks about how he knows Anthony fauci quite well and would sit next to him at immunology seminars ,he doesn’t understand why fauci is making nonsensical statements in public.

Coronavirus: Why everyone was wrong

"Firstly, it was wrong to claim that this virus was novel. Secondly, It was even more wrong to claim that the population would not already have some immunity against this virus. Thirdly, it was the crowning of stupidity to claim that someone could have Covid-19 without any symptoms at all or even to pass the disease along without showing any symptoms whatsoever"

"
A new virus?
At the end of 2019 a coronavirus, which was considered novel, was detected in China. When the gene sequence, i.e. the blueprint of this virus, was identified and was given a similar name to the 2002 identified Sars, i.e. Sars-CoV-2, we should have already asked ourselves then how far [this virus] is related to other coronaviruses, which can make human beings sick. But no, instead we discussed from which animal as part of a Chinese menu the virus might have sprung. In the meantime, however, many more people believe the Chinese were so stupid as to release this virus upon themselves in their own country. Now that we’re talking about developing a vaccine against the virus, we suddenly see studies which show that this so-called novel virus is very strongly related to Sars-1 as well as other beta-coronaviruses which make us suffer every year in the form of colds. Apart from the pure homologies in the sequence between the various coronaviruses which can make people sick, [scientists] currently work on identifying a number of areas on the virus in the same way as human immune cells identify them. This is no longer about the genetic relationship, but about how our immune system sees this virus, i.e. which parts of other coronaviruses could potentially be used in a vaccine.

So: Sars-Cov-2 isn’t all that new, but merely a seasonal cold virus that mutated and disappears in summer, as all cold viruses do — which is what we’re observing globally right now. Flu viruses mutate significantly more, by the way, and nobody would ever claim that a new flu virus strain was completely novel. Many veterinary doctors were therefore annoyed by this claim of novelty, as they have been vaccinating cats, dogs, pigs, and cows for years against coronaviruses"

"
The fairy tale of no immunity
From the World Health Organisation (WHO) to every Facebook-virologist, everyone claimed this virus was particularly dangerous, because there was no immunity against it, because it was a novel virus. Even Anthony Fauci, the most important advisor to the Trump administration noted at the beginning at every public appearance that the danger of the virus lay in the fact that there was no immunity against it. Tony and I often sat next to each other at immunology seminars at the National Institute of Health in Bethesda in the US, because we worked in related fields back then. So for a while I was pretty uncritical of his statements, since he was a respectable colleague of mine. The penny dropped only when I realised that the first commercially available antibody test [for Sars-CoV-2] was put together from an old antibody test that was meant to detect Sars-1. This kind of test evaluates if there are antibodies in someone’s blood and if they came about through an early fight against the virus. [Scientists] even extracted antibodies from a llama that would detect Sars-1, Sars-CoV-2, and even the Mers virus. It also became known that Sars-CoV-2 had a less significant impact in areas in China where Sars-1 had previously raged. This is clear evidence urgently suggesting that our immune system considers Sars-1 and Sars-Cov-2 at least partially identical and that one virus could probably protect us from the other.

That’s when I realised that the entire world simply claimed that there was no immunity, but in reality, nobody had a test ready to prove such a statement. That wasn’t science, but pure speculation based on a gut feeling that was then parroted by everyone. To this day there isn’t a single antibody test that can describe all possible immunological situations, such as: if someone is immune, since when, what the neutralising antibodies are targeting and how many structures exist on other coronaviruses that can equally lead to immunity".

"
The failure of modellers
Epidemiologist also fell for the myth that there was no immunity in the population. They also didn’t want to believe that coronaviruses were seasonal cold viruses that would disappear in summer. Otherwise their curve models would have looked differently. When the initial worst case scenarios didn’t come true anywhere, some now still cling to models predicting a second wave. Let’s leave them their hopes — I’ve never seen a scientific branch that manoeuvred itself so much into the offside. I have also not yet understood why epidemiologists were so much more interested in the number of deaths, rather than in the numbers that could be saved".

"Here a succinct and brief summary, especially for the immunity deniers, of how humans are attacked by germs and how we react to them: If there are pathogenic viruses in our environment, then all humans — whether immune or not — are attacked by this virus. If someone is immune, the battle with the virus begins. First we try to prevent the virus from binding to our own cells with the help of antibodies. This normally works only partially, not all are blocked and some viruses will attach to the appropriate cells. That doesn’t need to lead to symptoms, but it’s also not a disease. Because the second guard of the immune system is now called into action. That’s the above mentioned T-cells, white blood cells, which can determine from the outside in which other cells the virus is now hiding to multiply. These cells, which are now incubating the virus, are searched throughout the entire body and killed by the T-cells until the last virus is dead.

So if we do a PCR corona test on an immune person, it is not a virus that is detected, but a small shattered part of the viral genome. The test comes back positive for as long as there are tiny shattered parts of the virus left. Correct: Even if the infectious viruses are long dead, a corona test can come back positive, because the PCR method multiplies even a tiny fraction of the viral genetic material enough [to be detected]. That’s exactly what happened, when there was the global news, even shared by the WHO, that 200 Koreans who already went through Covid-19 were infected a second time and that there was therefore probably no immunity against this virus. The explanation of what really happened and an apology came only later, when it was clear that the immune Koreans were perfectly healthy and only had a short battle with the virus. The crux was that the virus debris registered with the overly sensitive test and therefore came back as “positive”. It is likely that a large number of the daily reported infection numbers are purely due to viral debris".

"The virus is gone for now. It will probably come back in winter, but it won’t be a second wave, but just a cold. Those young and healthy people who currently walk around with a mask on their faces would be better off wearing a helmet instead, because the risk of something falling on their head is greater than that of getting a serious case of Covid-19"

Lollipop2

Nice find @Drareg. shareable with my “normal” friends, not conspiracy like. It should definitely make them think.

LucyL

Second that. It was a good read. What i would like to see is someone with knowledge of the alternate theories of immunity go through the article and note what might be happening if this standard model of the immune system is errant.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Lollipop2 @LucyL

Even if it doesn’t reach normal folks at least we have historical evidence going forward.

Viewing covid19 through a"peaty" lens it’s obviously worse how much we have overreacted ,even when staying with mainstream medical views the data is still not on the side of the pro lockdown and mask wearers.

Even if we highlight the covid exaggeration and the establishment don’t get their way people will still support contemporary medicine, the biggest threat going forward is the health of people, most of the extremist, contradictory and incoherent behavior we see on the right and left is driven by SSRI’s, PUFA and overuse of the estrogen laden pill, you can’t breach this wall when it comes to normal folks right now.

We are rewarding madness in the social sense, it’s Pavlovian feedback ongoing, mass media coverage/fame and financial reward for protesting in some cases ,they need the pills and PUFA for the inclination to be mad, if we could make them coherent they would be disenfranchised from the mass mania and feel left out, they would perceive this perception as "depression".
ISIS had to do some hardcore antipsychotics to carry out the acts they did, a Saudi princes private plane was caught with thousands of these meds supplying them to ISIS not so long ago.

Lollipop2

a Saudi princes private plane was caught with thousands of these meds supplying them to ISIS not so long ago.
Just wow. I always wondered who was funding ISIS. Anyway you make some good points about the mainstream people.

Mellow

The same Emeritus Professor Beda Stadler is interviewed here. Really excellent stuff.

Lejeboca

Thanks to OP for the thread and to @Mellow for the video.
Excellent!

Makes me think that the wisdom of the older generation, those who are not on a career path or not bought and who "perceive, think, act" is a real one.
N.B. I always look for humor in their expression. For me it's an indicator that those wise men are for real (in contrast with Dershowitz, e.g.)

Just a couple interesting points from the video
[45:28]
and if you give the patient the cortisone early on you exactly destroy, you you you inhibit
his T-cell response. The patient becomes exclusively dependent on the antibody response whether he has whether he has a natural immunity or not so now we together with this treatment you can just put the patient on a speedway to death..

This didn't dawn on me before that cortisol makes one vulnerable to infections by directly robbing them of T-cells...

[64:11]
I have attacked our health responsible at the government by saying you always
say that people at risk should become vaccinated against influenza this is stupid because those are exactly
the people that are immunocompromised who most of them
cannot raise a good immune response.

Looks like, if there is one-fits-all---even assuming that it is a "good" and not frankenstain one---vaccine, it will serve to continue the genocide of the elderly and sick (to finish off those whom the "covid" did not take), at least in the "developed" countries.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals