100 LBS WEIGHT GAIN - Niacinamide/Niacin/Aspirin - PLEASE HELP

MattyG27

Suit yourself by all means. I took high dose niacin around 12 years ago. It made me flush and I sure could tell something was happening. But it did not improve my situation. My main problem for many years has been heavy metal poisoning. It causes the same symptoms as thiamine deficiency. It turns out lead chemically bonds to thiamine making it unavailable for the body's use.
So could teeth fillings cause this metal poisoning also? Also how did you find out that was the issue?

Although high dose thiamine supplementation, a good diet, plus prescription thyroid with dosage optimized improved my health, it did not take any weight off me even when I added 30 minutes of daily exercise. Only when I changed taking niacinamide to 90mg, 4Xdaily did the weight come off.

mostlylurking

So could teeth fillings cause this metal poisoning also? Also how did you find out that was the issue?
Are the fillings "silver" amalgam aka mercury amalgam? If yes, then yes, mercury is extremely toxic. I had/have issues from mercury amalgam fillings that I had removed about 45 years ago.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals