My Life Sucks. ADD, Autism, Asperger

jet9

Try a low vitamin A diet for a few weeks. Beans, beef, and rice/potatoes. Add in some apples or pears for a bit of C.

Really amazing mind benefits. Huge productivity increase as well. I used to be productive but like you needed a lot of breaks. Focusing too long hurt in an unexplainable way. It’s cheap and easy to try.
Tarmander, thank you for your post ! For last 2 months i am having problems with concentration/focus, and i just checked - and i have lots of vitamin A foods.

could you tell approximately what % of calories are you getting from meat / beans / rice - potatoes ? trying to understand what proportions to use.

Tarmander

Tarmander, thank you for your post ! For last 2 months i am having problems with concentration/focus, and i just checked - and i have lots of vitamin A foods.

could you tell approximately what % of calories are you getting from meat / beans / rice - potatoes ? trying to understand what proportions to use.
Probably the least amount of beans, most amount of potatoes/rice, and a middle amount of beef. I would not think about it too much, and just eat what feels right on the proportions. The beans for me is mostly a garnish, maybe 1/4th cup each meal.

jet9

Probably the least amount of beans, most amount of potatoes/rice, and a middle amount of beef. I would not think about it too much, and just eat what feels right on the proportions. The beans for me is mostly a garnish, maybe 1/4th cup each meal.
thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals