Force Fed Myself For Years - Brain Damage?

GermanTruther

Hey,
I force fed myself with raw eggs, meat and raw milk for approximately 2 years, because I was brainwashed into believing al plants are toxic and all stuff. You guys know what I‘m talking about.
Basically I fear that I may have brain damage or get a tumor the coming years.
Is it possible? We’re talking about 20-30 force fed eggs a day. I even did 51 RAW once, no joke.
It was insane, mostly done to cope with loneliness. I believed all the eggs will boost my testosterone so I don’t feel like ***t. Pretty hilarious when you think back to it ?
I‘m now leaning towards a lean meat/starch and ripe fruit diet, foods i actually like the taste of. Feels good not force feeding yourself raw meat ?

Thoughts? I‘m 19 years old and male.

ursidae

did you eat the meat raw? If you did and it wasn't sourced right you could've gotten toxoplasmosis. Toxoplasmosis causes brain damage.

Hey,
I force fed myself with raw eggs, meat and raw milk for approximately 2 years, because I was brainwashed into believing al plants are toxic and all stuff. You guys know what I‘m talking about.
Is it possible? We’re talking about 20-30 force fed eggs a day. I even did 51 RAW once, no joke.
It was insane, mostly done to cope with loneliness. I believed all the eggs will boost my testosterone so I don’t feel like ***t. Pretty hilarious when you think back to it ?
I‘m now leaning towards a lean meat/starch and ripe fruit diet, foods i actually like the taste of. Feels good not force feeding yourself raw meat ?

I am sorry, but who told you to force feed yourself dozens of eggs everyday. I am thinking something was already wrong in your head before you started force feeding yourself. I can't say I know what you mean, it sounds absurd to me or "insane" as you said.

Peatful

Hey,

You are fine imo
If anything- getting plentiful calories when you are your age is beneficial
Unless you’re not telling us some serious side effects or symptoms

Is there anything else other than fear or worry that makes you think brain damage?

Peatful

I am sorry, but who told you to force feed yourself dozens of eggs everyday. I am thinking something was already wrong in your head before you started force feeding yourself. I can't say I know what you mean, it sounds absurd to me or "insane" as you said.
Are you sorry?
Not the most kind nor constructive way to address a concerned teenager imo.

Are you sorry?
Not the most kind nor constructive way to address a scared teenager imo.
I am not trying to be mean, I just don't understand the "you know what I mean part" and "brainwashed to thinking plants are toxic parts". Who told that person to do that ridiculous thing eating eggs like that and plants do have some toxicity to them, that is why ray Peat says to cook them well.

ursidae

Looking at this guys avatar picture featuring the good looking serial killer Richard Ramirez, OP likely comes from the Lookism/incel forums. The raw-ketocarnivore dietary advice of the sociopathic/homicidal youtuber and cult leader sv3rige is quite popular among the incel community. I presume sv3rige's utter lack of morals, his monotone voice and muscular frame and his lifestyle of freeloading and mowing through people is what gives him extra credibility in the incels' eyes. The vast majority of them eventually move on to the Ray Peat diet which explains the influx of teenaged men who come on here from a raw carnivore background.

Peatful

Looking at this guys avatar picture featuring the good looking serial killer Richard Ramirez, OP likely comes from the Lookism/incel forums. The raw-ketocarnivore dietary advice of the sociopathic/homicidal youtuber and cult leader sv3rige is quite popular among the incel community. I presume sv3rige's utter lack of morals, his monotone voice and muscular frame and his lifestyle of freeloading and mowing through people is what gives him extra credibility in the incels' eyes. The vast majority of them eventually move on to the Ray Peat diet which explains the influx of teenaged men who come on here from a raw carnivore background.
Fascinating.
Thank you.

Don’t know any of these people or things.

The power of an iPhone and Youtube to lead us astray huh?

Ray certainly is a father to a fatherless world isn’t he.

Hey,

I am really sorry if I misunderstood your background. I am just stunned there is any protocol like you describe. I am glad you are not doing that anymore.

redsun

Hey,

Besides psychological damage you are likely fine. It doesnt matter if the egg is raw, it is not a toxic food. The issue is raw obviously doesnt taste as good and it could be contaminated with pathogens that can cause sickness. But if you didnt get sick when doing it nothing is going to happen. You just force fed yourself a ton of nutrients and calories.

Same goes with raw meat. If you didnt get seriously sick at the time I guarantee you are good. Unless there is a symptom you have now that you are concerned about.

Are you sorry?
Not the most kind nor constructive way to address a concerned teenager imo.

Do they really thing they have brain damage? I almost thought this post must be a joke. Please forgive me for sounding harsh.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

Not a Incel or from lookism background, don’t worry brother haha
The guy‘s just fascinating to me, very woke and honest. I admire Richard Ramirez for his thoughts and history, not his looks. I don’t have issues with girls myself.
Yes, the person I‘m talking about is Sv3rige.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

See you are being like me now. I am just baffled anyone can eat raw eggs in that amount and think that is gonna be healthy.
It’s called working out, building muscle as hell from raw foods, being complimented and feeling high testosterone and therefore drinking more and more raw eggs.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

Besides psychological damage you are likely fine. It doesnt matter if the egg is raw, it is not a toxic food. The issue is raw obviously doesnt taste as good and it could be contaminated with pathogens that can cause sickness. But if you didnt get sick when doing it nothing is going to happen. You just force fed yourself a ton of nutrients and calories.

Same goes with raw meat. If you didnt get seriously sick at the time I guarantee you are good. Unless there is a symptom you have now that you are concerned about.
What psychological damage are we talking about?
I got food poisoning three times from raw/undercooked meat.
The third bad batch I ate made me different since consumption.. but maybe that is because of me relapsing on NoFap.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

You are fine imo
If anything- getting plentiful calories when you are your age is beneficial
Unless you’re not telling us some serious side effects or symptoms

Is there anything else other than fear or worry that makes you think brain damage?
Yes. Feeling different since eating raw meat. I even thought I had parasites back then.. I just feel different.

ursidae

What psychological damage are we talking about?
I got food poisoning three times from raw/undercooked meat.
The third bad batch I ate made me different since consumption.. but maybe that is because of me relapsing on NoFap.
toxoplasma gondii, get tested
if the meat is badly sourced or your stomach pH is not low enough at a given moment, it won't sterilise your food

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals