All the Covid „alternative“ treatments Are overrated

Soren

Forum Supporter
Did you incrementally work up to 500 mg, or just go for the gusto?
Went with 500mg first go, first time was quite intense flushing effect but it actually felt pretty good. One thing that was weird is I went from feeling very warm and flushed to quite cold.

I built up to about 1500mg a day spaced out when needed. When I took it on a full stomach it greatly reduced the flushing effect for me.

Perry Staltic

I built up to about 1500mg a day spaced out when needed. When I took it on a full stomach it greatly reduced the flushing effect for me.

I've noticed that also with no noticeable effect whatsoever sometimes. I've only done 100 mg, but the flush on an empty stomach is quite noticeable..

magnesiumania

I think I struggle anyway with mineral balance.
Never felt something negative I guess.
I was born with only one but healthy big kidney.
I would look into Morley Robbins work. You may find that excess iron is involved with the dysregulation of many if not ALL minerals. Lots of iron in tissues will kick out magnesium and potassium. If you cant retain magnesium you wont hold on to potassium and the electrolyte balance will ultimatly be thrown off.

Doc Sandoz

Even one drop of methylene blue I didn’t tolerate it and had a damn panic attack
I know what you mean which is why I dilute Methylene Blue (1 drop = 5mg) 1000 times so that each drop contains just 5 micrograms. I find one drop at that dilution stimulates the metabolism about the same as a cup of coffee, but without the jangly side effects I get from coffee. If I need to purge nitric oxide from my system, I'll take maybe 10- 20 drops at this dilution over the course of the day.

tankasnowgod

Anecdotally, my Uncle is in a high risk category (his kidneys aren't functioning well), he had a severe case earlier this year. Several days into it, things got pretty bad, his doc wanted him to be admitted but my Aunt texted me instead to see if I had any advice before resorting to hospital care, I suggested most of the nutraceuticals you mentioned but I also recommended Pepcid AC; I told him 40mg to 80mg per day in divided doses. He began feeling better after about a day of starting the Pepcid, and was entirely recovered in less than a week and ready to go back to work. I saw him a few weeks later and he thanked my for the Pepcid AC recommendation and actually said he's been feeling better than he has in years (he continued with the Pepcid AC at a lower dosage after recovering).
That's awesome. It's good to avoid a hospital stay at any time, but with the nefarious things going on, you may well have saved your uncle's life.

Isn't it amazing that cheap, widely available and safe OTC medicine can stop the disease of this "pandemic?" It's really cool that your uncle has continued to use Pepcid, and is feeling better than he has in years. Looking into in more, Famotidine does some really good things.

OP
M

Motif

Sti
That's awesome. It's good to avoid a hospital stay at any time, but with the nefarious things going on, you may well have saved your uncle's life.

Isn't it amazing that cheap, widely available and safe OTC medicine can stop the disease of this "pandemic?" It's really cool that your uncle has continued to use Pepcid, and is feeling better than he has in years. Looking into in more, Famotidine does some really good things.

Still it’s lowering stomach acid, and that doesn’t sound good.

Wouldn’t other antihistamines be better? Ketotifen for example

tankasnowgod

Still it’s lowering stomach acid, and that doesn’t sound good.
The lowering stomach acid issue has been discussed in other threads. Some of the studies I've seen suggest it might be a transient effect, and Haidut has suggested a few times that the lower doses, like 10-20mg, don't lower stomach acid that much.

Ketotifen isn't over the counter. And the lowering of stomach acid is supposedly due to the antagonism of the H2 receptor, which suggests that other Anti-Histamines could do something similar.

Famotidine has been suggested to lower Serotonin, lower PTH, be a Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor, reduce H Pylori, and strengthen various parts of the GI tract.

I guess if you're that worried about stomach acid, don't take it, and if you're in a similar situation, opt to go to the hospital and maybe get hooked up to ventilator.

Last edited:

Don

The lowering stomach acid issue has been discussed in other threads. Some of the studies I've seen suggest it might be a transient effect, and Haidut has suggested a few times that the lower doses, like 10-20mg, don't lower stomach acid that much.

Ketotifen isn't over the counter.

Famotidine has been suggested to lower Serotonin, lower PTH, be a Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitor, reduce H Pylori, and strengthen various parts of the GI tract.

I guess if you're that worried about stomach acid, don't take it, and if you're in a similar situation, opt to go to the hospital and maybe get hooked up to ventilator.
maybe take some betain HCL while your taking the pepcid to keep digestion up

OP
M

Motif

Ketotifen isn't over the counter. And the lowering of stomach acid is supposedly due to the antagonism of the H2 receptor, which suggests that other Anti-Histamines could do something similar.

I mean I have histamine intolerance, so my doc would probably prescribe ketotifen to me. So you think it would do the same for covid as famotidine?

tankasnowgod

I mean I have histamine intolerance, so my doc would probably prescribe ketotifen to me. So you think it would do the same for covid as famotidine?

Don't know, I'm not that familiar with ketotifen, haven't used it, and have no plans to. Officially, Covid is just the common cold or flu (go look at the symptoms on the CDC website, and you can confirm this for yourself), but it's clear anything and everything has been classified as so called "Covid," from being completely healthy with no indication you are sick (so called "Asymptomatic Cases"), to obvious trauma deaths like motorcycle crashes and murder/suicides.

But I do think most symptomatic cases involve excess histamine and serotonin (and likely endotoxin), so anything that lowers or antagonizes any one (or all three) will probably show some benefits. From that end, I would think Cyproheptadine and Famotidine would be two of the cheapest, safest, and effective things to use. And both should have systemic health benefits in general. China is supposedly having great success with Cinanserin, which is a serotonin receptor antagonist.

OP
M

Motif

Don't know, I'm not that familiar with ketotifen, haven't used it, and have no plans to. Officially, Covid is just the common cold or flu (go look at the symptoms on the CDC website, and you can confirm this for yourself), but it's clear anything and everything has been classified as so called "Covid," from being completely healthy with no indication you are sick (so called "Asymptomatic Cases"), to obvious trauma deaths like motorcycle crashes and murder/suicides.

But I do think most symptomatic cases involve excess histamine and serotonin (and likely endotoxin), so anything that lowers or antagonizes any one (or all three) will probably show some benefits. From that end, I would think Cyproheptadine and Famotidine would be two of the cheapest, safest, and effective things to use. And both should have systemic health benefits in general. China is supposedly having great success with Cinanserin, which is a serotonin receptor antagonist.

What would you do if you would start to have symptoms and a positive covid test? What would your treatment look like ?

And what would be the best prevention ?

tankasnowgod

What would you do if you would start to have symptoms and a positive covid test?
I'm never getting a COVID test, because they are pointless, and a sham. A cursory search of the forum will give you all the arguments, but I think the most damning is the idea of "asymptomatic cases." That's really just a false positive, and those "false positives" have been the main driver of the pandemic narrative.

Like the Amish gentleman said in his interview with Sheryl Attkisson, if I'm sick, I know I'm sick. Why would I need to take some test?

Symptoms? I'd probably use cyproheptadine and Vitamin D, I have both. I'm experimenting with Famotidine, maybe that too.
What would your treatment look like ?
Rest, talking it easy, Vitamin D, cypro. Basically, what I would do for any other cold. I am at the point where I won't go to hospital under any circumstances, and don't know any doctors or nurses that I would trust. Not saying there aren't good ones out there, I just don't know them personally.
I think getting adequate Vitamin D.

Doc Sandoz

What would you do if you would start to have symptoms and a positive covid test? What would your treatment look like ?

I agree with Tank, what is the point of getting one of those sham tests? If you're not sick, they're total BS because over-cycled to yield massive false positives. If you are, they are BS for the same reason and it doesn't matter anyway because the same protocol goes for any virus.

Best prevention is daily 5000 IU Vit D, 500 -1000 mg Vit C, 25 mg Zn, 500 mg Quercetin. The Quercetin is needed to get the Zinc, a potent antiviral, inside the cells.

If you become symptomatic, keep doing the above and immediately but add Famotidine and, if not feeling better in a day, Ivermectin at 0.4-0.6 mg/kg also.

There is a slightly different version of the protocol here: I-MASK+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Zpol

Famotidin lowers stomach acid, right? Not sure if this isn’t the exact opposite I need
I suppose it's possible. You could just make sure to avoid taking it with meals if that is a concern. Anecdotally, myself, and the other people I know who take it have only experienced positive benefits in regards to digestion.
do other antihistamines work the same, let’s say ketotifen
Theoretically ketotifen would work the same since it's in the same class of drugs but I haven't seen any research documenting it's effects specifically for colds or 'covid' symptoms (it could be out there, I haven't researched it though). Regarding histamine issues, my doctor says the only reason she doesn't recommend it as much as cypro is because it's hard to get for most people. But if your doctor is willing to prescribe it then it's worth a try I'd say.

Yes, it's really under utilized for it's off label benefits.

I'm surprised we don't hear more about it even on the alternative 'covid' protocols. According to the below statistical analysis, there's a synergistic benefit when used in combination with aspirin.

Real-world evidence for improved outcomes with histamine antagonists and aspirin in 22,560 COVID-19 patients

Drug compound [H1 or H2 antagonist]Number of patients in cohort (after matching)Outcome: DeathOdds ratio (OR)Confidence interval (CI 95%)Hazard ratio (HR)
Loratadine [H1]88291.000.55–1.870.84
Cetirizine [H1]95250.850.45–1.610.80
Famotidine [H2]5631610.730.57–0.940.75
Aspirin (Asp)5271650.790.61–1.020.71
Famotidine + Asp305830.550.39–0.780.53

Lollipop2

I'm surprised we don't hear more about it even on the alternative 'covid' protocols. According to the below statistical analysis, there's a synergistic benefit when used in combination with aspirin.

Real-world evidence for improved outcomes with histamine antagonists and aspirin in 22,560 COVID-19 patients

Drug compound [H1 or H2 antagonist]Number of patients in cohort (after matching)Outcome: DeathOdds ratio (OR)Confidence interval (CI 95%)Hazard ratio (HR)
Loratadine [H1]88291.000.55–1.870.84
Cetirizine [H1]95250.850.45–1.610.80
Famotidine [H2]5631610.730.57–0.940.75
Aspirin (Asp)5271650.790.61–1.020.71
Famotidine + Asp305830.550.39–0.78
This is fantastic @Zpol

OP
M

Motif

It's easy to throw the kitchen sink at something but what was the dose, the timing and with what other inputs, including potential antagonists combined with what underlying health conditions. A simple list of beneficial items leaves too many variables undefined to draw any conclusions.

If you want something that is no-fail when used with an easy but focused diligence look into chlorine dioxide (aka MMS, CDS). ClO2 is extremely simple, safe, cheap and can zap any bacteria, fungi, virus or parasite. In addition to the basic chemistry, I speak from more than a decade of practical application and reports from countless others. It's truly the easiest pathogenic bullet-proofing available. (O3 and H2O2 are no-fail as well but require proper moderation and potentially some equipment.) Oil of oregano is amazing when used properly too.

So how would you treat covid?

With and without mms would be interesting

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals