Force Fed Myself For Years - Brain Damage?

ursidae

It’s ok Rinse

don’t you think there is opportunity in mentoring here though?
I do.
And I have.

But im a mom. A female voice.

Men need that father’s voice.
That’s why they appreciate Peterson. Mate. Rogan. And Sev3nge guy I assume.

There are plenty of men on here that I respect.
Especially thoughtful ones like yourself.
I believe it's too late. Spending time on those places results in moral desensitisation, emotional numbness and having those traits does not make it difficult to integrate oneself into this community, if anything it makes for a smoother merge since assuming the desensitised mode is to be expected when one is science oriented. Having a detached and clinical approach has always been a requirement when conducting experiments on self or others and scientists are naturally one step away from committing atrocities, it's entirely up to chance whether the person happens to have a strong moral core or not

John mcclain

Calm down dude unless you have any real symtoms I wouldn't worry...I do a similar diet myself I eat around 700 grms of meat n liver a day at least half of raw along with with 4 raw ducks and a litre of raw milk and RAW cheese along with honey and o.j. and I beleive I'm ok...I often crave a cooked steak but often crave raw meat too...and sometimes I crave mashed potatoes...there is no doubt in my mind that a very well done steak has less nutrients in it than a raw or rare one...so too me raw foods are better in that regard ...I like both sv3rige and peat both are wrong I think on alot of things and both are right on alot...I've done both diets for very long periods n both for me had me guessing so I find what works for which is always a balancing act.i would guess your fine from the raw meat personally I'll always have it in my diet just like oj n milk

imei3489

Hey,
I force fed myself with raw eggs, meat and raw milk for approximately 2 years, because I was brainwashed into believing al plants are toxic and all stuff. You guys know what I‘m talking about.
Basically I fear that I may have brain damage or get a tumor the coming years.
Is it possible? We’re talking about 20-30 force fed eggs a day. I even did 51 RAW once, no joke.
It was insane, mostly done to cope with loneliness. I believed all the eggs will boost my testosterone so I don’t feel like ***t. Pretty hilarious when you think back to it ?
I‘m now leaning towards a lean meat/starch and ripe fruit diet, foods i actually like the taste of. Feels good not force feeding yourself raw meat ?

Thoughts? I‘m 19 years old and male.
dude ive been eating raw meat from the grocery store for like 4 years.
youre fine. just dont do extreme ***t again

Marquis777

I eat 6 to 12 raw eggs a day. It's fine just don't over do it or "force" yourself. I listen to my senses. I get at least 2000mg of cholesterol because of my egg eating habits. It's great but it's not supposed to be a straggle.

Marquis777

I add duck eggs too. You can get some from acme or stop and stop grocery store. Raw meat for the win. Just don't force feed.

kyle

If my memory serves me, Ray said in a radio interview he knew someone that cured cancer with raw eggs and said it may be because egg yolk is anti bacterial in the gut. He also told a caller that a dozen or so eggs would help reach protein requirements because they couldn't afford meat, it being better than a protein deficiency.