Force Fed Myself For Years - Brain Damage?

Korven

A little dewormer or antiparasitics could be a good idea if you are experiencing digestive issues or malabsorption or other weird symptoms after the food poisoning events.

I got food poisoning from drinking raw milk in 2019 and after that my health really took a nose dive. Or maybe I got chronic giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, some kind of worms? Who knows. After a course of dog dewormer I am feeling much, much better.

I admit I am an idiot and I should have never touched raw meat, milk or eggs. Oh well, you live and you learn.

OccamzRazer

Hey brother, I think you'll be alright!

Raw meat, milk, and eggs can all be very nutritious foods. As Ray Peat himself says, animal products should be part of the basis of any good diet, since they contain lots of nutrients and few antinutrients.

You may want to follow a brief anti-parasite protocol at some point. You can get a few colonics prior to this protocol to see how many parasites you actually have. (Most people in the West have them, don't worry about it.)

Also, you're just 19. Your body has plenty of time to recover and still reach its potential!

JamesGatz

I think you'll be ok - I had it almost just as bad and I didn't find peat until a few years after this age

When you first start out - generally, you tend to be pessimistic about recovery and health in general - when I was unhealthy before peat every other day I would think a pain that I had was cancer or something similar - as you progressively begin to heal you become very optimistic about everything - eventually you just forget about everything of harm that you did to yourself - that's how it happened for me anyway

Last edited:

ursidae

Ray certainly is a father to a fatherless world isn’t he.
this is what I thought too, this forum seems like a great place to protect vulnerable young people and shelter them from those malignant influences on the internet, but I'm finding the mindset changes are deep and long lasting, in a way that cannot be swayed by optimising health status. Their large number and the vigour and self assurance that is characteristic of youth makes them a great enough force to alter this forum rather than it altering them

Peater

Hey,
I force fed myself with raw eggs, meat and raw milk for approximately 2 years, because I was brainwashed into believing al plants are toxic and all stuff. You guys know what I‘m talking about.
Basically I fear that I may have brain damage or get a tumor the coming years.
Is it possible? We’re talking about 20-30 force fed eggs a day. I even did 51 RAW once, no joke.
It was insane, mostly done to cope with loneliness. I believed all the eggs will boost my testosterone so I don’t feel like ***t. Pretty hilarious when you think back to it ?
I‘m now leaning towards a lean meat/starch and ripe fruit diet, foods i actually like the taste of. Feels good not force feeding yourself raw meat ?

Thoughts? I‘m 19 years old and male.

I would be concerned with biotin deficiency with the eggs being raw, but other than that, you could have done worse frankly IMO. Like 30 bananas a day.

As others have said a course of wormer might be worth looking into.

Peatful

Do they really thing they have brain damage? I almost thought this post must be a joke. Please forgive me for sounding harsh.
It’s ok Rinse
this is what I thought too, this forum seems like a great place to protect vulnerable young people and shelter them from those malignant influences on the internet, but I'm finding the mindset changes are deep and long lasting, in a way that cannot be swayed by optimising health status. Their large number and the vigour and self assurance that is characteristic of youth makes them a great enough force to alter this forum rather than it altering them
don’t you think there is opportunity in mentoring here though?
I do.
And I have.

But im a mom. A female voice.

Men need that father’s voice.
That’s why they appreciate Peterson. Mate. Rogan. And Sev3nge guy I assume.

There are plenty of men on here that I respect.
Especially thoughtful ones like yourself.

Peatful

Yes. Feeling different since eating raw meat. I even thought I had parasites back then.. I just feel different.
It may have more to do with your NoFap experience.
Maybe some guys can chime in if relevant.

Nebula

What starches do you consume?
I suppose your lean meat is beef.
Rice and potatoes. Yeah beef mostly.
Yes. Feeling different since eating raw meat. I even thought I had parasites back then.. I just feel different.
how many calories were you getting usually? It’s often harder for the body to get as many calories out of raw food, so you could have been under eating energy wise even if you felt full. Your protein to carb ratio sounds like it was very low and probably fat to protein as well. That can be very stressful as the body struggles to transform the proteins into glucose and make use of the fat you eat.

A high protein diet is of no use without enough energy to make use of it and will often dramatically increase stress hormones and lower thyroid.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

I would be concerned with biotin deficiency with the eggs being raw, but other than that, you could have done worse frankly IMO. Like 30 bananas a day.

As others have said a course of wormer might be worth looking into.
What dewormer is safe?

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

Hey brother, I think you'll be alright!

Raw meat, milk, and eggs can all be very nutritious foods. As Ray Peat himself says, animal products should be part of the basis of any good diet, since they contain lots of nutrients and few antinutrients.

You may want to follow a brief anti-parasite protocol at some point. You can get a few colonics prior to this protocol to see how many parasites you actually have. (Most people in the West have them, don't worry about it.)

Also, you're just 19. Your body has plenty of time to recover and still reach its potential!
What dewormer is most safe?

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

A little dewormer or antiparasitics could be a good idea if you are experiencing digestive issues or malabsorption or other weird symptoms after the food poisoning events.

I got food poisoning from drinking raw milk in 2019 and after that my health really took a nose dive. Or maybe I got chronic giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, some kind of worms? Who knows. After a course of dog dewormer I am feeling much, much better.

I admit I am an idiot and I should have never touched raw meat, milk or eggs. Oh well, you live and you learn.
So you now think raw animal foods are really unhealthy? Is the „raw“ movement all BS?
also what dewormer would you recommend? I want no bad side effects or anything hormonal disrupting from the dewormer

Ben.

Unpopular opinion: not all parasites are bad or have to cause issues.

Context matters ... Context.

it's amazing how people ignore their tastebuds. they are there for a reason. is it delicious to you ? if yes , eat it. does it gross you out ? dont eat it. pretty simple. yes , you probably have parasites from raw meat. if you are going to eat anything raw , at least eat raw garlic and a good clove tincture . you will know if you have parasites by how you feel on new and full moons.

OP
GermanTruther

GermanTruther

it's amazing how people ignore their tastebuds. they are there for a reason. is it delicious to you ? if yes , eat it. does it gross you out ? dont eat it. pretty simple. yes , you probably have parasites from raw meat. if you are going to eat anything raw , at least eat raw garlic and a good clove tincture . you will know if you have parasites by how you feel on new and full moons.
on new and full moons, what do you mean?
raw garlic knocks me out and insanely lowers my androgenity

parasites breed on full moons , and eggs hatch on new moons. so you want to kill during the full moon when they are more active ( garlic - other anti-parasite stuff ) and take clove ( which kills eggs ) during the new moon.
garlic is the one thing that really kills most parasites and lots of times ( in my experience with clients and myself ) when people have a really strong reaction to garlic it is because they actually have parasites. i cant handle garlic everyday at all ( sulphur issues ) but i do use it to kill stuff. parasites mess with hormones too. :)

Lampshard

Dawg, you'll be 100% fine, even the most insane pseudo-paleo diet like this is still better than what most normies consume, there's some PUFA in the eggs, maybe you got some parasite from shitty meat, but still it will take like a week to get rid of it, don't noid out about tumors or whatever. If you're having headaches (cuz u mention brain damage) try to see how coffee, aspirin, etc. affect them. Sv3rige used to unironically be pretty Peaty a few years ago when he was having a shitton of fresh milk and lots of fruit "for hydration" in the sun, aversion to "modern" substances aside. But yeah bro ur gonna be absolutely ok, don't worry

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals