Do You Feel A Difference From Taking Glycine Or Gelatin Or Aspirin?

Motif

I‘m interested if I should try them.
I will probably order some glycine powder and start it.

How long do you think does it need to feel a difference from it and what difference does it make to you?

I‘m also thinking about trying some t3.

alephx

I think gelatin and aspirin can serve you well. Gelatin I like a lot before going to sleep, you sleep deep, plus it is more balanced than pure glycine, more of a food, less of a supplement

Hans

Aspirin has a definite anti-stress effect. The effect is most prominent when you are actually feeling stressed. When I used to get heat waves from cortisol when I was trying to sleep, 500mg aspirin would help drop my (stress) temps so I can actually fall asleep.

ebs

Adding glycine is one of the best things one could do for health. And with the right powder you should absolutely feel a calming effect with 1-3 grams.

Besides that it boosts your mood throughout the day, increases mental clarity and decreases water retention. At least that's my experience. I think it's a very powerful anti-cortisol/anti-serotonin substance, and it's natural and therefore safe.

Matt C

There is a podcast Chris Masterjohn did on Glycine and he believes the best form is from hyrdolized collagen. I have pure glycine, gelatin and collagen but I usually only use the collagen and gelatin. He mentioned pure glycine powder doesn't absorb as good as the other two.

jamies33

Rat wrote that gelatin increases glucagon which keeps blood sugar, and thus satiation, higher through the day.

Aspirin can deplete both vitamin K and glycine.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
U Hard Labour Makes Me Feel Well But Exercise Does Opposite. What's The Difference? Exercise 12
S I feel like I can’t breathe Metabolism 42
metabolizm How Do You Feel When You Wake Up? Ask For Help or Advice 5
M Vitamin D3 makes me feel cold D 16
T Feel Better After Getting Blood Drawn From Me? Blood Work, Labs 4
A Feel Like An Old Man At 22 Metabolism 5
koreus Feel Warm But Temps Not Higher Than Usual Metabolism 3
J Eating Liver Makes Me Feel Cold More Often And Faster, Why? Metabolism 7
B My Starch Paradox - Feel Really Good But Terrible Sleep Ask For Help or Advice 23
R J Coffee Reliably Raises Temp And Makes Me Feel Great Ask For Help or Advice 1
C Sausage Makes Me Feel Good Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 7
N Activated Charcoal Makes Me Feel Amazing (mentally) Testimonials 16
T Random Days Where I Feel Completely Empty / Numb / Dead Inside But Not Sad. What's Up? Mental Issues 9
U How Exactly Endotoxin Symptoms Feel? Diet 3
L Fats Make Me Feel Awful Digestion 12
C Why Do My Sinuses Feel BETTER When Wearing A Mask? Ask For Help or Advice 18
Vileplume More Raw Goat Milk = Lower Temps, Even Though I Feel Good? Metabolism 8
orewashin Why Would Gelatin Specifically Cause Me To Feel "wired"? Diet 4
J I Know Why I Feel Like I'm Dying - Vitamin A(lpha) Deficiency Logs 3
C How Long To Fully Feel The Effects Of A New Dose? Ask For Help or Advice 4
L Pulse And Temp High Feel Terrible Ask For Help or Advice 3
F Just Did NAD IV Therapy And I Feel Amazing. How Could I Make These Myself? Lol Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 37
O Feel Miserable After Taking T3 For Some Time, Really Need Help! Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 36
C Feel Cold With Cold Hands And Feet But Normal Temp? Ask For Help or Advice 3
Such_Umami Does A High Carb Diet Make You Feel Hot? Ask For Help or Advice 19
T A Rant: Do You Ever Just Feel Like A Faulty Model And The Odds Are Stacked Against You? Ask For Help or Advice 33
Mito Hapbee ("Happy") Is The World's First Wearable That Lets You Feel On Command The Ray Peat Forum Lounge 25
M I Feel More Energized And Active During The Night Insomnia, Sleep Issues 13
Peatogenic Does Anyone Else Feel Like The Variance Of Their Physiological State Can Feel Like Identities? Ask For Help or Advice 15
T I Can Feel My Heart Beating And My Pulse When I'm Sat Still - Is This Normal And What Could It Mean? Ask For Help or Advice 24
Lokzo What's ONE Food That Makes You FEEL Great Diet, Recipes 60
Lokzo Vitamin E Makes Me Feel Amazing E 21
wild-bee What Does A Bad Reaction To Vitamin E Feel Like? E 6
haidut Fish Feel Pain Just Like Other Animals And Humans Scientific Studies 15
Gadreel Why Do I Feel Terribly Bloated And Full Of Water Masturbating Male Issues 0
L Anyone Else Feel A Bit Guilty And Indulgent For Eating This Way Miscellaneous 92
LuckyCat Thyroid Makes Me Feel Worse Ask For Help or Advice 13
haidut Insects Can Feel Both Acute And Chronic Pain, Can Even Develop Insect-PTSD Scientific Studies 4
Lokzo Why Do I Feel BETTER With LESS REM Sleep? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 24
S Feel Better With High Fasting Blood Sugar Blood Sugar 4
SOMO Anyone Else Feel BETTER After Regular Cardio? Exercise 17
A Cyproheptadine 3mg: Blood Sugar Problems; Feel Like A Zombie Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
S Sleep Deprivation Makes Me Feel Better Mental Issues 22
F Has Anyone Had Used Legitimate DHT In The Past? And Can Report How It Made Them Feel? Thyroid and Hormones 8
B Cortisol Makes Me Feel Good? Mind, Sleep, Stress 18
skittles Does Anyone Else Feel Like They're 'outgrowing' The Internet? Rant or Rave 40
D Depressed As Hell. What Can I Do To Feel Better? Mental Issues 37
J Birth Control Caused Me To Go Crazy. I Feel I'm Going To Die Of Heart Attack Mental Issues 20
A How Do People Feel About The Up Coming Economic Collapse? Ask For Help or Advice 71
A How Do People Feel About Precioues Metals? Ask For Help or Advice 29