Do You Feel A Difference From Taking Glycine Or Gelatin Or Aspirin?

Motif

I‘m interested if I should try them.
I will probably order some glycine powder and start it.

How long do you think does it need to feel a difference from it and what difference does it make to you?

I‘m also thinking about trying some t3.

alephx

I think gelatin and aspirin can serve you well. Gelatin I like a lot before going to sleep, you sleep deep, plus it is more balanced than pure glycine, more of a food, less of a supplement

Hans

Forum Supporter
Aspirin has a definite anti-stress effect. The effect is most prominent when you are actually feeling stressed. When I used to get heat waves from cortisol when I was trying to sleep, 500mg aspirin would help drop my (stress) temps so I can actually fall asleep.

ebs

Adding glycine is one of the best things one could do for health. And with the right powder you should absolutely feel a calming effect with 1-3 grams.

Besides that it boosts your mood throughout the day, increases mental clarity and decreases water retention. At least that's my experience. I think it's a very powerful anti-cortisol/anti-serotonin substance, and it's natural and therefore safe.

Matt C

There is a podcast Chris Masterjohn did on Glycine and he believes the best form is from hyrdolized collagen. I have pure glycine, gelatin and collagen but I usually only use the collagen and gelatin. He mentioned pure glycine powder doesn't absorb as good as the other two.

YourUniverse

Rat wrote that gelatin increases glucagon which keeps blood sugar, and thus satiation, higher through the day.

Aspirin can deplete both vitamin K and glycine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals