Health Benefits You Have Noticed So Far From Taken Any Form Of Glycine?

Seriously? After the amount of positive information available on glycine, alot of people on this forum must be using it, yet nobody willing to give feedback.

I started taking free form, supposedly pharmaceutical grade glycine powder last month (January 2021). I took 15 grams of powder straight into my mouth and let it dissolve, once a day, about 15-30 minutes before sleeping. It is easy to take this way because it is very sweet and pleasant tasting, IMHO.

1 major positive effect I cannot definitively explain (but I have a theory): After just one week, it resolved a chronic, itchy eczema-like condition on my neck I've had for 2-3 years.

1 minor negative side effect I cannot explain at all: slight feeling in the nose and sinuses that I'm about to get sick. However, I never did get a cold/flu afterwards.

I have since reduced the dosage down to 10 grams per day. The dosing may seem like a lot, but I came up with that number after doing quite a bit of research. Notably, this article: Glycine Research Breakdown

Jon2547

I've been using DMG for ten years (not every day but probably three or four days a week on average) and 2 big effects I've noticed:
1. Blood sugar tends to be more level instead of dropping suddenly
2. Ability to make eye contact. Not sure why this happens but I've been on it for ten years and its a real aspect of glycine supplementation.