How Much More Powerful/effective Can Specific Compounds Be Vs. Mimetics/surrogates?

Curious about this and think some others here might be too. For those who have used and clearly benefited from things like T3/T4/NDT/thyroid in general and etc., how would you compare them to the mimetics/surrogates often spoken of here?

Peat often talks of how things like aspirin can raise T3 and etc., but how powerful is the difference in mechanism/effect biochemically? Can T3 itself, for example, do more than aspirin tends to but with less drawbacks?

Peat has often recommended thyroid itself, but I've never heard/read him recommend aspirin purely as an approach to a thyroid issue by itself.

Can we put aspirin on the same level as potentially benefiting someone as actual T3/NDT/etc., or is there no real comparison, i.e. aspirin is just a poorer, more indirect "helper" to the same possible end/outcomes?

I know the many here who have tried aspirin and thyroid and etc. can probably weigh in the effectiveness by context maybe -- or possibly a biochemical explanation on how one might tend to be more preferable to another sometimes at least.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals