Good side dishes for red meat?

Exactly - my experience as well. If I eat a stake with potatoes even after 4-5 hours it feels like it sits in the stomach and barely “moves” downstream the digestive tract. If I eat it without starch it digests way faster. Although white rice is usually fine for some reason - that’s pretty much the only side dish I eat, but most of time is just meat with mushrooms and minimal veggies and then fruit and honey as a desert, sometimes ice cream. Our body can’t tell the difference, it just needs calories and nutrients :D

Oh yeah potatoes satiates for a long time, makes me ready to settle in for doing nothing. A steak with a coke is energizing!

FoodieDen

537F618C-FBBD-4E53-8BF0-962297BB877B.jpeg

B

BRBsavinWorld

What the RPForum eats as a side dish for the red meat?im curios,since they avoid carotenes,all orange gourds and roots are not an option,most dont eat potatos???what to eat?
i refuse to add cooked fruits with red meats,sorry its zero appealing and a bit gross tbh
Fry mushrooms and onions with some spices, then add some cream cheese to that when done... makes a great foundation from which to change up and experiment.

Then adding a quality cheese; I like milder, creamier cheeses like mozzarella.

Also a glass of milk with any meat is magical.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals