Rate my diet

清貴杉山

Hey guys,i just posted a Hives thread and a gentle women said that can be histamine related,can be true but i dont really know what its really causing it,thus i will post my overall diet and if you can help me to get through this i will be happy af.i have a Peat background alredy and experimented with Raw primal too.my diet overall is:
Tons of dairy:raw milk,fresh cheese,butter to cook,heavy cream,ricotta and cottage cheese too.I use whey protein too time to time to add protein without fats.
Meats: i tend to choose leaner cuts:chicken breast,if i eat thighs and drumsticks is mostly for the skin collagen and compounds ,same with pork,i tend to eat lean cuts but sometimes i eat roasted ham steaks for the skin collagen,i dont eat too much beef,i loose the taste for it,but if i do i do lean ground beef or trimmed steaks.
Massive amount of eggs:cooked in butter/soft boiled and raw in milkshakes,i have at least 4 to 7 eggs a day.
My carbs are mostly:Honey(lots of it),fruits in season(lots of citrus and kiwis),white sugar time to time,non fat milk powder fits here,gourds like squashes,zucchini,etc.white potatos,dried fruits i just eat raisins time to time but i dont really count them,candied ginger, and thats it,i enjoy boiled carrots too,the water ends up super orange so the carotene content is fairly enough reduced.
I dont do any supplement at the time,i do LOTS of coffee and Yerba mate too,green time ocasionally

The egg whites are a big problem! Cottage cheese was a problem for me when histamines were high activating deep itching in my collar bone. Ham is cured and a problem with histamines, the whey is dried and high in histamines as well as dried fruits like your raisins. Just get the egg whites and dried fruit gone and see how you feel.

清貴杉山

The egg whites are a big problem! Cottage cheese was a problem for me when histamines were high activating deep itching in my collar bone. Ham is cured and a problem with histamines, the whey is dried and high in histamines as well as dried fruits like your raisins. Just get the egg whites and dried fruit gone and see how you feel.
With ham steaks i mean the fresh leg steak not the cured one,cottage cheese is usually homemade,just milk vinegar and time,and the dried fruit is really a small %of my carb intake,usually in training days,hard to quit the whey tho,its so convenient,here there is no casein,and the collagen might worse the scenario

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals