Questions On My Diet

F

Frama

Good morning from Germany,

based on:
Daily:
Milk, cheese, butter, homemade beef broth, coconut oil, carrots, lot's of cane sugar, orange juice, grapes, papaya, mangos, sweet cherries, watermelon

And:
2 times per weak about 5 eggs,
1 time per weak about 5 Oz. liverwurst,
1 time per weak about 8 Oz. Oysters

I fulfill all the RDA nutrition requirements
( I know that I have to take them with a grain of salt...) besides Vit. D3, K/K2, B3, E, manganese.

My serum Vit. D level is too low. So I am planning to take 100.000 daily IUs of a Vitamin D3 supplement for 2 weak to get my serum Vit. D level to around 50 ng, after that I would switch to 5.000 IUs
daily. Can I take just any Vit D3 product?
How much Vit. K2 as a supplement would I need to take?

Should I take a Vit. E, B3, manganese supplement?

I get most of my B-vitamins from oysters, liverwurst and eggs, but I don't consume them on a daily basis. Is that a problem even if I get enough of the B-vitamins on a 7-day average?

I recently eat lots of cane sugar instead if soured brown rice. Through experimentation I found out that I do better in the gym on fructose and glucose ( sucrose is half glucose) than on fructose alone. I am feeling very fit and strong on this high cane sugar diet but I worry about my teeth. They are OK so far but I am wondering if I am risking my teeth health by eating "tons" of sugar.
What do you think?

I have way under the recommended 35g+ of fiber each day. Is that a long term concern?

Thank you very much for your help,
very much appreciated.

Frank

johnwester130

Jackson's Honest chips are a very reasonable starch alternative.

Generally vitamin b1, b2 and b3 can be supplemented very safely and help deal with an increased metabolism.

OP
F

Frama

Thanks for the hint.
We have a similar brand of sweet potato chips here in Germany.
Would I supplement B1, B2, B3 by Brewer's Yeast?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals