What's Your Daily Supplement List To Halt Aging ? (spices/herbs Included)

Hello, so far I've gathered all this info from the internet for my daily supplement stack.

I believe it helps skin / hair / overall health and they do halt aging at least a bit.

So here is my list :

Vit A retinil acetate
Vit E tocopherol mix
Vit C
Vit b12 methyl
Copper from myto
k2 mk4
Selenium
Manganese
Bromide/ Bromium
Iodine pills

Herbs

Turmeric
Cinnamon
Cloves
Rosemary
Ginger
Ginko Biloba
Ginseng

Other stuff : lots of collagen from bone broth
I do IF fasting daily and meditate a lot.

What's your list ? And what do you think I should incorporate in my list ? let's help each other a bit to find the best anti-aging STACK !

Besides question : I see everyone taking d or d3, but I have no clue why ?! could it halt bone loss from aging as I suspect ? if so , I `m gonna put it in my basket too ! same question for calcium ,thanks

Thanks bros!

Last edited:
Low stress
Meaning in life
Diet
always having positive plans for the future

probably much more important

kineticz

High dose magnesium
Deep House/Enlightenment culture/Internationalism (as opposed to diversity)
Financial safety net
EDTA to flush heavy metals during my last 5 years experimentation
Thinking of learning as strengthening rather than avoiding stress and living a docile life (mind aging avoidance, thick hair no use if you get Alzheimer's)
Purified water
Green veg and high quality meats

OP
R
Awesome ! I am back after weeks of intense research and I have found the best combo of herbs against aging

Cloves and allspice can delay glycation by ages !

Taking something like niacinamide (and other vitamins) regularly is one thing that spurs to mind, but fitting it very well within diet optimally and well-being can be more complicated (also minerals and other stuff).

Keeping the thyroid working well is also something else that has innate anti-aging/regenerative and other effects on general well-being to varying degrees I think, along with plenty of other stuff lots know of here already.

As has been pointed out, low stress and a pursuit in life helps, and these things kind of go hand-in-hand with optimal health all around probably.

The real difficulty with consistent methods of anti-aging would be in the details. Many things can work against it, but the problem is always down to application, context and needs across varying times/changing situations. Anti-aging heavily being incorporated in any significant way requires in-depth insight and manueverability across all spectrums of health, diet, lifestyle and knowledge on regeneration along with the means of applying some principles in key ways, which can prove difficult.

Ray seems to have lots of stuff down, but even he doesn't have endless resources in applying regenerative approaches/theories/experimenting, but he is probably doing far better than most in this area currently. At the very least many of us here have some blueprint in a sense but how well we can follow it and apply methods "successfully" depends.

GelatinGoblin

Bromide displaces Iodine in the Thyroid, does it not?

And remember that people who tend to children and grandchildren live longer. My grandma was great help at the start of school, teaching me basic math, and reading books to me. This sense of positive purpose seems benefical for others and for the soul, morality and social life, even if only in the circles of your family leads to neurogensis.

baccheion

Dry fasting every 3rd day (2 days on + 1 day off). There's also once/week combined with bumping up protein every 3rd day (0.75 g/lb for 2 days, 1.00 g/lb for 2 days, 1.25 g/lb for 2 days, 0.00 g/lb on day 7, then repeat).

Protein restriction or bumping resets sensitivity to the mTOR trigger threshold. Then it is activated by getting enough protein and energy on feeding days. 1 day of restriction is great, as it also results in a surplus on other days even if still at maintenance on average. A surplus is necessary, as protein synthesis is energy intensive.

Autophagy, something said to be a part of collagen renewal/cleanup, happens at least 1x/week.

One part of slowing aging is renewing collagen and undertaking cleanup. Another is slowing loss. Melatonin in skin is said to provide such a function. There's also anything that opposes oxidative stress and inflammation.

Look at skin from animals and humans. What nutrients are present?

Keeping melatonin and DHEA at level of a 25 year old.

Fat-soluble vitamins, especially D3 and K2 (MK-4 and MK-7).

1 : 1 : 1 calcium:phosphorus:magnesium

Back
Top Bottom