Dismiss Notice
  7. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. **NEW Mini Body Light** MBL1 - Orange & Red Light Therapy Mini Body Light
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reverse Soft Tissue Calcification

Discussion in 'Diet' started by topdog82, Feb 10, 2018.

1. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

Thanks, very interesting paper. Ive gone back and forth on the importance of minerals in water. It's amazing how these scientists can have such strongly opposing views on something you'd think they would have figured out a long time ago.

Im curious if Ray also thinks that inorganic minerals in water are dangerous and unusable.

2. Ulysses

Ulysses Member

Another interesting thing to note, in connection with this, is that distilled water becomes acidic by accumulating CO2 from the air. So, if you buy RP's ideas on CO2, you suddenly realize that acidity in food and drink could be quite a good thing indeed.

3. x-ray peat

x-ray peat Member

I agree. Ray would probably approve of the added CO2.
    In doing a little more digging I found a WHO article that makes me a bit wary of distilled water. I posted it to an existing thread on distilled water so I dont hijack this thread anymore. Distilled Water
    Im curious what your take on it is.

4. OP
    topdog82

topdog82 Member

So because mk4 in supplement form gives me issues I was thinking about going for natural k2 via emu oil.

Is this a possibility?

Does anyone have a proposal for a natural mk4 heavy source? emu oil can be supplemented with which makes it easy. It is also low in calcium unlike grass fed brie cheese etc.

thoughts?

5. mmb82

mmb82 Member

What mk4 supplements have you tried? Emu oil is a good source of mk4, but depending on how high of a dose you are looking to get, it can get very expensive. Here is an article and the updates to that article by Chris Masterjohn that talk all about vitamin K2 and give a ton of K2 supplement recommendations in case you are willing to try a different one. He also talks a bit about emu oil.

6. OP
    topdog82

topdog82 Member

LOL that was actually the article that inspired me to look into it all. I think I will go with the brand he suggested and shoot for 20 mcg mk4 per day. The artificial mk4 supplements seem to give me side effects so that was my reasoning for natural sources. I checked the amazon reviews for high dose mk4 supplements and the reviews state pretty clearly that some people seem to be sensitive to it. It's not just me

My concern with the emu oil is the potential GI issues. also, does emu oil have vitamin A in it? I will have to look into both of these. Vitamin A caused the original issue so I wanna steer clear. but taurine worked wonders on my vitamin A toxicity so maybe I'll do 1 gram taurine and 5 capsules emu oil. 20 uq mk4 total per day. I am curious if it is an oil like olive oil. in which case drinking/eating tons of it would cause GI potentially

Let's see

Any thoughts welcome

7. Syncopated

Syncopated Member

wood worker
    You are mistaken thinking 10,000iu of vitamin a caused your problems. That is actually a low dose and vitamin a has no history of calcium problems.

8. OP
    topdog82

topdog82 Member

i think because I am asian, I genetically may have genetic predisposition to not process retinol as well as others

additionally, I took taurine and felt a huge difference in a day so I don't see it as an extreme reaction

and I am going to start taking 50mcg of k2 mk4 form and up the dose. I took just 600mcg of it yesterday and I felt ill. I am going to start with 50mcg once in the morning then bump it up to twice daily then thrice

anyone have any clear numbers on ancestral mk4 intake? its hard to say but masterjohn's article gives the ball park of 200mcg while others say ancestral diets had as much as 500-1000mcg. I also get mixed numbers on the mk4 in chicken thighs, deer meat etc. based on the sources. its frustrating

9. jamies33

jamies33 Member

I believe balanced meals to be a MASSIVE part of de-calcification

10. jaakkima

jaakkima Member

Can you elaborate on what you mean here by "balanced", and why you think this?

11. Arrade

Arrade Member

Nattokinase is better for arteries than Serra.
    I want to try Serra, anecdotally I haven’t heard people feeling different

5000 iu Vit D
    And 100 mcg Mk7 is being researched to reverse heart valve calcification

I would take 10,000 Vit D
    And 300 mcg Mk7 at each meal

12. Arrade

Arrade Member

I don’t think food will decaclfiy. There are specific vitamins and minerals that deal with calcium metabolism

13. Ron J

Ron J Member

@Arrade
    Just wondering if you've read what haidut wrote about Mk7. It seems to be the opposite of what it's commonly advertised.

14. Arrade

Arrade Member

I actually argue with Haidut.
    There are several studies showing its effective at reversing atherosclerosis and continuous studies for the arteries and aortic valve

Just because they artificially raise the cost of Mk7 doesn’t mean it won’t work, the body of evidence I’ve read leads me to think for cardiovascular health it’s better than Mk4

Haidut also happens to sell mk4 only

15. Arrade

Arrade Member

16. RobertJM

RobertJM Member

Please delete

17. RobertJM

RobertJM Member

He never got back to us. I don’t think he even knew what it meant. But it sounded absolutely brilliant

18. LCohen

LCohen Member

19. Luckytype

Luckytype Member

If I know him well enough to speculate until he replies its more than likely(and I agree fully) the salt and mineral balance combined with an appropriate blood sugar supply and utilization allows the body to "believe" it can maintain a better homestasis. Thus better cellular energy and greater inherent stability and then the tissue can and will remodel. Obviously depending on how much it has changed some outside mechanical influence of appropriate magnitude and frequency may or could be used

20. Arrade

Arrade Member

I’ve never heard of people reversing atherosclerosis after any amount of time with just a healthy diet