Does milk protect from EMF and soft tissue calcification?

Dr. B

is a large amount of milk enough in the modern world or do we need supplements like magnesium, policosanol, black seed oil, etc.

does vitamin A, from whole milk or liver also protect against EMF or soft tissue calcification

FrostedShores

is a large amount of milk enough in the modern world or do we need supplements like magnesium, policosanol, black seed oil, etc.

does vitamin A, from whole milk or liver also protect against EMF or soft tissue calcification
Based on what I've heard, magnesium is the main thing that helps protect against EMF. Milk has some magnesium, but I still think it's important to supplement.

Herbie

I don't know but I would look into calcium channel blocking, I know cyproheptadine is one.

OP
D

Dr. B

Based on what I've heard, magnesium is the main thing that helps protect against EMF. Milk has some magnesium, but I still think it's important to supplement.
is it just retaining magnesium, so good thyroid function helps?

Xemnoraq

i cant give you an exact answer. however apparently emf and radiation act on the body by opening the calcium channels ie causing calcification of soft tissue, some people on here have reported things like milk to be protective against radiation because of its calcium content and ability to shift calcium towards hard tissue, milk lowers PTH and by doing that it helps stop the calcification process so yeah i think milk should be protective, not only that, androgens or other calcium channel blockers are said to be helpful

OP
D

Dr. B

i cant give you an exact answer. however apparently emf and radiation act on the body by opening the calcium channels ie causing calcification of soft tissue, some people on here have reported things like milk to be protective against radiation because of its calcium content and ability to shift calcium towards hard tissue, milk lowers PTH and by doing that it helps stop the calcification process so yeah i think milk should be protective, not only that, androgens or other calcium channel blockers are said to be helpful
so high metabolism and more androgens automtically protects right. whats with vitamin D, it drastically lowers my metabolism... is it possible it lowered metabolism yet still somehow lowered PTH and stuff too

joaquin

Raw milk has something called the Wulzen factor. Look into that.

OP
D

Dr. B

Raw milk has something called the Wulzen factor. Look into that.
thats interesting.
so even if organic and grass fed, heat destroys that factor?
i need to start raw milk asap.

joaquin

thats interesting.
so even if organic and grass fed, heat destroys that factor?
i need to start raw milk asap.
If cow milk bothers your stomach, try raw goat, if available. I used to drink it every day and it is more powerful than any supplement or prescription.

OP
D

Dr. B

If cow milk bothers your stomach, try raw goat, if available. I used to drink it every day and it is more powerful than any supplement or prescription.
does pasteurized high quality milk not contain that.
cow milk doesnt seem to cause issues. I do A2 cows milk anyway, jersey milk.
is goat milk more powerful than other animal milks or is it on par with cow, sheep, buffalo and camel milk?
camel milk has a lot of iron i think

joaquin

does pasteurized high quality milk not contain that.
cow milk doesnt seem to cause issues. I do A2 cows milk anyway, jersey milk.
is goat milk more powerful than other animal milks or is it on par with cow, sheep, buffalo and camel milk?
camel milk has a lot of iron i think
Pasteurization destroys Wulzen factor. And I think goat's milk is the best because it is so easy to digest. Perfect for babies whose mothers won't breastfeed.

OP
D

Dr. B

Pasteurization destroys Wulzen factor. And I think goat's milk is the best because it is so easy to digest. Perfect for babies whose mothers won't breastfeed.
it doesnt taste as good to me. I may do raw goat milk one day a week, jersey A2 milk the other days. was thinking of doing raw milk 4x a week half gallon and pasteurized milk 3x a week

joaquin

it doesnt taste as good to me. I may do raw goat milk one day a week, jersey A2 milk the other days. was thinking of doing raw milk 4x a week half gallon and pasteurized milk 3x a week
Some that has to do with what the goat is eating. Lots of green grass and really cold is good.

Nomane Euger

Jessie

Vitamin A protects against the toxic effects of vitamin D (over calcification). But I'm not sure if milk and liver would protect against calcification if someone already has high blood calcium. You need magnesium and K2 for that.

OP
D

Dr. B

Vitamin A protects against the toxic effects of vitamin D (over calcification). But I'm not sure if milk and liver would protect against calcification if someone already has high blood calcium. You need magnesium and K2 for that.
milk has K2 and magnesium right. or do you need extra beyond whats in the milk, since the amount in the milk will be used up to process the calcium in it?

rayban

I stopped milk for a year to see if my muccus proved improved, it didn't. And now I tried to drink sheep milk to get the A2 protein, but I got inflamation on thyroid after 5 days so I stopped. This sucks because I like milk.

OP
D

Dr. B

I stopped milk for a year to see if my muccus proved improved, it didn't. And now I tried to drink sheep milk to get the A2 protein, but I got inflamation on thyroid after 5 days so I stopped. This sucks because I like milk.
is that the casein ? ive had thyroid inflammation from using iodine or pregnenolone and certain herbs like tribulus or something. never from milk. i use A2 jersey milk and it doesnt seem to cause any issues

Jessie

milk has K2 and magnesium right. or do you need extra beyond whats in the milk, since the amount in the milk will be used up to process the calcium in it?
Depends on cow's diet and fat content. Drinking low-fat milk will mean less fat-soluble vitamins.

I think most people are gonna need more magnesium then what's present in milk. Banana peel tea is a good source of magnesium, so is kale broth. Magnesium bicarbonate is a good supplement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals