Cyproheptadine Prevents / Reverses Soft Tissue Calcification

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hey haidut, can you think of any other anti-heparin agents, other than vitamin K2 and cypro? Maybe aspirin (but probably not in combination with cypro)?

By chance, have you stumbled upon effective ways to de-calcify parts of the brain? Or does that still clump in with "soft-tissue"?

Magnesium is known to de-calcify tissues. Aspirin is probably more pro-heparin as it thins the blood as well but does not cause soft-tissue calcification like heparin does. Progesterone is also known to de-calcify soft tissue and improve bone mineralization.
The OTC drug famotidine may also do it as it seems to lower serotonin and opposing serotonin de-calcifies soft tissue while redirecting the calcium to the bone.

YourUniverse

Magnesium is known to de-calcify tissues. Aspirin is probably more pro-heparin as it thins the blood as well but does not cause soft-tissue calcification like heparin does. Progesterone is also known to de-calcify soft tissue and improve bone mineralization.
The OTC drug famotidine may also do it as it seems to lower serotonin and opposing serotonin de-calcifies soft tissue while redirecting the calcium to the bone.
Thank you so much! TyroMax and Kuinone have been amazing btw :D

This is great if true/possible. This stuff is sometimes seen at regular department stores for less than a mere $10.

The question is how would you dose/what interactions/etc. I'd be cautious using something I'm not highly educated on when it comes to other supplements or even diet/foods being consumed along with it and possible complications. So many things can interact and have side-effects/more cons than pros.

One other thing I wonder is K-2's role in arterial plaque/clotting/calcification too. I think I've read about K-2 specifically being able to and being associated with a low-percentage of all cause mortality when higher than lower in populations (suggesting that higher K-2 intake might directly result in lower likelihood of heart attacks or atherosclerosis, diet aside even possibly). The examples included Asian populations and such that ate fermented foods/kimchi in diets specifically (higher K-2).

Last edited:

lampofred

interesting,i recently heard in a raypeatclips video that ray mentioned dopamine as a cause of fibrosis along with serotonin,so cypro prevent and reverse calcification of soft tissue not only by opposing serotonine but also by anti dopamine effects.

Do you have a link to this clip?

paymanz

Do you have a link to this clip?
I cant remember it. But its long time ago and I was less familiar with ray ideas. Its high probability that it is drugs like bromocriptin which in fact cause fibrisis by its serotonin agonist action. Not dopamine itself.

Momado965

@haidut Can your product be used with a lower dose since the stufy uded tablet and tablets are less bioavailable?

artist

Does anyone have thoughts on using cyproheptadine topically? Maybe to improve skin on a local level or for other purposes? I'm wondering if there would be any partciular benefits using it this way