Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Reverse Soft Tissue Calcification

Discussion in 'Diet' started by topdog82, Feb 10, 2018.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

well you haven't researched this forum very well then.

Serrapeptase Experiment

2. General Orange

General Orange Member

Nattokinase shows effects for blood clotting reduction and vascular health:
    • Directly dissolves cross-linked fibrin
    • Increases release of tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) from cells, which also breaks down fibrin
    • Increases urokinase levels by converting internal prourokinase to urokinase. More of this enzyme will lead to more plasmin in the blood, which is responsible for degrading fibrin
    • Inactivates plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1). PAI-1 inhibits plasmin formation, which, as mentioned above, degrades fibrin
    • Inhibits platelet aggregation by blocking thromboxane (a substance released from platelets that causes blood clotting and blood vessel constriction) formation
    Before the 1980s, very little was known about the mechanism by which natto consumption led to overall cardiovascular health. In 1987, Sumi et al3 discovered that natto contained a potent fibrinolytic enzyme called nattokinase (NK). Since then, a considerable amount of NK research has been performed on NK in Japan, Korea, China, and the United States, and these studies confirmed that NK, an alkaline protease of 275 amino acid residues with a molecular weight of approximately 28 kDa,4 is the most active ingredient of natto and is responsible for many favourable effects on cardiovascular health.
    First, NK has potent fibrinolytic/antithrombotic activity.36 In addition, in both animal and human studies, NK also has an antihypertensive,7,8 anti-atherosclerotic,9,10 lipid-lowering,9,11 antiplatelet/anticoagulant,12 and neuroprotective actions.13,14 All these pharmacologic actions of NK have relevance to the prevention and treatment of CVD. Indeed, NK supplementation has shown to enhance markers of fibrinolysis and anticoagulation and to decrease blood pressure (BP) and atherosclerosis in human subjects.8,9,1517

3. Arrade

Arrade Member

Don't have to insult me.
    Can you give me the rundown of what the positives were/are? I see you writing about headaches and lung fibrosis

Never mind read the whole thread, which I wouldn't have to if you could have posted the rundown for me instead

Edit: never mind read it. Doctors best is the brand u use

I'm a big fan of the 3g taurine I use everyday

4. Arrade

Arrade Member

Nattokinase also helps loosen up mucus

5. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Sorry. I was miffed by your assuming there is some consensus “everyone here said it felt like it did nothing” when that is untrue.

6. Arrade

Arrade Member

No big deal. I think I saw your thread and saw that you didn't have effects the first month so I didn't initially read it all.
    I finished the thread, seems in line with what taurine does. Gonna have to read about it more deeply to see if there's a significant difference

7. Amarsh213

Amarsh213 Member

Would you be able to expand systemic approach to inhibiting and increasing these?