How To Reverse Soft Tissue Calcification

Nattokinase shows effects for blood clotting reduction and vascular health:
  • Directly dissolves cross-linked fibrin
  • Increases release of tissue plasminogen activator (t-PA) from cells, which also breaks down fibrin
  • Increases urokinase levels by converting internal prourokinase to urokinase. More of this enzyme will lead to more plasmin in the blood, which is responsible for degrading fibrin
  • Inactivates plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 (PAI-1). PAI-1 inhibits plasmin formation, which, as mentioned above, degrades fibrin
  • Inhibits platelet aggregation by blocking thromboxane (a substance released from platelets that causes blood clotting and blood vessel constriction) formation
Before the 1980s, very little was known about the mechanism by which natto consumption led to overall cardiovascular health. In 1987, Sumi et al3 discovered that natto contained a potent fibrinolytic enzyme called nattokinase (NK). Since then, a considerable amount of NK research has been performed on NK in Japan, Korea, China, and the United States, and these studies confirmed that NK, an alkaline protease of 275 amino acid residues with a molecular weight of approximately 28 kDa,4 is the most active ingredient of natto and is responsible for many favourable effects on cardiovascular health.
First, NK has potent fibrinolytic/antithrombotic activity.36 In addition, in both animal and human studies, NK also has an antihypertensive,7,8 anti-atherosclerotic,9,10 lipid-lowering,9,11 antiplatelet/anticoagulant,12 and neuroprotective actions.13,14 All these pharmacologic actions of NK have relevance to the prevention and treatment of CVD. Indeed, NK supplementation has shown to enhance markers of fibrinolysis and anticoagulation and to decrease blood pressure (BP) and atherosclerosis in human subjects.8,9,1517

Arrade

well you haven't researched this forum very well then.

Serrapeptase Experiment
Don't have to insult me.
Can you give me the rundown of what the positives were/are? I see you writing about headaches and lung fibrosis

Never mind read the whole thread, which I wouldn't have to if you could have posted the rundown for me instead

Edit: never mind read it. Doctors best is the brand u use

I'm a big fan of the 3g taurine I use everyday

Last edited:

Arrade

Serrapeptase has been found to have the ability to liquefy mucus and reduce bacterial biofilms (reducing bacteria’s ability to stick to surfaces and each other). This means serrapeptase may be able to reduce phlegm buildup, nasal discharge, lung symptoms of cystic fibrosis and help other compounds fight bacteria. Additional research is needed to confirm these effects.

Though serrapeptase has been detected in plasma after supplementation, the standard oral dose for serrapeptase is low, which means very little is absorbed through the intestines. This may be one of the reasons serrapeptase is unreliable and not very effective.

Serrapeptase, if it is to work, requires an enteric coated capsule

It has been detected in serum following an oral dose of 100mg/kg (rats) to 0.87+/-0.41ng/mL, and in lymph it had higher concentrations of 43+/-42ng/mL at a Tmax of 15-30 minutes.[14] A minimum dose of 30mg/kg was required to find any detectable concentration in plasma, yet only 1mg/kg for a level in lymph tissue.[14]

This means form human dosage prox. 30mg * 7 * 70kg = 14.700mg
Nattokinase also helps loosen up mucus

Don't have to insult me.
Can you give me the rundown of what the positives were/are? I see you writing about headaches and lung fibrosis

Never mind read the whole thread, which I wouldn't have to if you could have posted the rundown for me instead

Edit: never mind read it. Doctors best is the brand u use

I'm a big fan of the 3g taurine I use everyday

Sorry. I was miffed by your assuming there is some consensus “everyone here said it felt like it did nothing” when that is untrue.

Arrade

Sorry. I was miffed by your assuming there is some consensus “everyone here said it felt like it did nothing” when that is untrue.
No big deal. I think I saw your thread and saw that you didn't have effects the first month so I didn't initially read it all.
I finished the thread, seems in line with what taurine does. Gonna have to read about it more deeply to see if there's a significant difference

D

Deleted member 5487

To support arterial de-calcification you need to concentrate on the following:
  • inhibit excessive release of norepinephrine and epinephrine (adrenalin)
  • increase androgens
  • induce eNOS but inhibit iNOS
  • increase IGF-1 and IGFBP1 & 3
  • increase Calcium intake to overcome calcium paradox
[Edit]

Would you be able to expand systemic approach to inhibiting and increasing these?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigChad

I take 30,000 iu Vit D and 2.5 mg of K2.
Also these are the direct vitamins that determine calcium use in the body.
Why don't you try it?

You went from 10k iu d3 to 30k? Why the hell are you dosing so high. Are you still doing that. What benefits did you notice mate

ModernMystic

i think because I am asian, I genetically may have genetic predisposition to not process retinol as well as others

additionally, I took taurine and felt a huge difference in a day so I don't see it as an extreme reaction

and I am going to start taking 50mcg of k2 mk4 form and up the dose. I took just 600mcg of it yesterday and I felt ill. I am going to start with 50mcg once in the morning then bump it up to twice daily then thrice

anyone have any clear numbers on ancestral mk4 intake? its hard to say but masterjohn's article gives the ball park of 200mcg while others say ancestral diets had as much as 500-1000mcg. I also get mixed numbers on the mk4 in chicken thighs, deer meat etc. based on the sources. its frustrating

Great post! I've been on the exact same journey over the last few weeks.

I'm taking 45,000 mcg of mk4 and one some days 90,000 mcg. I've been having trouble with mk7 and get palpations. I also have been taking ACV.

Other items include a small amount of cod liver oil, a few carrots daily, and lots of Jarlsburg cheese (high mk7 and also calcium).

It seems like everything you listed is great, but I wouldn't reccomend lowering calcium based on Ray Peats writings. I've been feeling great with increased calcium and the other listed items. I plan to add Natto to my daily diet this week.

Overall health is improving fast. Also made serious diet changes.

I recently lost my dad to heart disease and noticed symptoms of blockages / calcification and decided to take fairly extreme action. I also had build up on the CAC scan on the left side of my heart.

@topdog82 how are you feeling these days?

Apple

So, would it be ok to continue daily quart of milk ( without k2 and magnesium supplements) if I suspect Soft Tissue Calcification ?