Finishing some diet experiments

清貴杉山

Hey guys,iv been back to a more peat approach as i posted a few weeks ago,and iv been experimenting with certain foods or food combinations i will just point my experiences food by food in case you are wanting to experiment with the same foods

-Pasteurized milk:absolute trash,i was drinking a few cups of 1%milk just in order to increase calcium but it gave me a lot of gas,not pain or disconfort but gas.Not looking back,i just increased the amount of low fat fresh cheese.

-Store bough OJ:same with milk,farted all day after drinking a cup of oj,probably made with bad crappy oranges,i made a fresh squeezed OJ glass with an extra grapefruit and felt excellent,super energy boosting,will not consume store bought juice again

-Bananas,cooked and raw:energy and mood wise felt good eating 2 3 ripe bananas a day either cooked or raw in shakes,but for some reason it gives me a weird acne around the nose and mouth so i will not eat bananas again,maybe the cooked organic plantains but thats another story

-Corn masa harina:i was eating more or less 70-75grams of dry weight flour,mixed with water and in shape of arepa(a thick and less round tortilla if you will)cooked in coconut oil and/or butter,EXCELLENT,super energy boosting,super saciating,tasty as frick,easy to pair with anything from meats to eggs and cheeses.i will keep it in my diet,mostly on workout days,the energy and mood boost is just insane

-Washed white rice:i didnt eat it super often but well washed white rice with a bit of butter or cheese on top,paired with some red meat or lean white meat felt super good,rice is a starch that i can eat till satiation,no whitdrawals whatsoever,good energy,and the nights i ate the rice i sleep like a rock,pretty good on digestion too,i tried to cook it with bone broth and its still ok,maybe cooked with some veggie broth can balance the lacking minerals like B complex potassium magnesium etc.

-Instant coffee:im a barista in process and im pretty skeptical about instant coffee,but in the moment i want a good caffeine punch and i dont want to put the french press or percolator working i just made a instant coffee,good taste,cheap,convenient and i didnt see any withdrawal,im adding it to my milkshakes and make a mocka style shakes,with raw milk,honey,cocoa powder,instant coffee and raw yolks.

my overal diet keeps the same,im just adding or stripping off foods,i think i settle down a solid diet overall made of:
Red meats and white meats(i dont eat white fish tho,i cant pass it)and weekly raw liver and some organs like chicken gizzards and beef heart
Lots of fruits(i know that raw apples and pears are not "peat" but i feel great eating them,no serotonin rise feeling whatsoever)and honey
lots of dairy including raw milk,fresh cheese,no fat milk powder(for coffee mostly)heavy cream and some hard cheeses for that K2
some cooked veggies for taste
lots of coffee and yerba mate,i enjoy time to time green and black tea,organic stuff mostly
and the foods mentioned above

Vileplume

Super helpful post, thanks for sharing it.

Do you still enjoy masa and fresh-squeezed OJ?

catharsis

Love to see it. Have you tried fruit jam with maybe yogurt or bread made with a heirloom grain? Cottage cheese is nice on that kind of bread and with some honey. See if you can get some stomach and more gelatinous cuts of meat for menudo.