LuMonty's Journey: It's A Doozy

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

I pretty much have the infection stuff under control. Started taking Kroeger's Wormwood Combination. Found whipworms in the bowl yesterday. Going to try fenbendazole later today. Wish me luck.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

Correction, because I can't keep metric measurements straight: definitely too large to be whip worms. Best guess is tapeworm of some kind since I could see the "segmented" bodies. Whatever they are, as I pass more they've gotten bigger. Last one was about 2 feet long. Having pretty bad endotoxin and die-off problems. Aside from that, feel much better than I have in a long time.

If it's true that tapeworms can live up to 30 years, this might explain my health declining steadily for over a decade. Closer to two decades depending. It's so difficult to parse what would be typical problems for a given age so far in retrospect.

Strength, stamina, and mental acuity are much improved. Digestion is massively improved. Coca-cola helps move things along; without it, it's harder to pass the larger movements.

There's one thing I can't figure out, no matter what these things actually are: I've found more than 5 white egg/capsule shaped objects since starting the fenbendazole. They're far too regular to be mucus etc. I thought parasite eggs were too small to see like that. There have a been a few more that are translucent.

I'm going to double the usual therapy length to 6 days. I'm worried about resistance either way and it makes more sense to try to blast them as much upfront as possible.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

It seems I got rid of all of the parasites. If symptoms return though, I'll be ready. Nail color finally looks good and stress responses are a fraction of what they were.

I'm having a strange relationship with salt right now. Couldn't stand to have much lately even with moderate fluid intake, but today a couple of hotdogs stopped a flash sweat I had. Regardless, those sweating episodes are few and far between as compared to when I started this log. For sugar, I've taken a great liking to lemonade, but the brand is seasonal so I'll have to find something else soon.

I've been doing extra B-vitamins and especially B3 lately. Has helped my wounds a lot. Unfortunately, I'm fairly certain the base damage is from the risperidone. I didn't know until last night that the dreaded lamotrigine rash can actually be caused by other substances. I have no idea how I'll get the healing to complete. While the wounds went from ranging in quarter to dime size down to dime size at max, healing seems to have stalled again. The B3 got the redness down and most of the pain, but there's only a bit of normal color in a few spots. Everything else is dark brown/black.

I was having success with higher saturated fat and had morning wood for the first time in years. I tried DHEA+preg again and have morning wood almost every morning. The bad news is that after I tried to get my protein back up, I had the usual "rebound days." Right now I'm bloated with no appetite and have been for the last 2 days before this one. Maybe I tried to increase it too quickly (from 60g to 120g or so).

The rib pain has stopped for long enough that I've been able to do basic posture exercise to get things back in order. My ribs have been turned to my right for awhile so it'll take some investment. I'm already seeing improvements in circulation, breathing, and digestion. I'll work my way up to actual exercises. I can already bend my neck forward and back normally and my left shoulder can drop into a normal position, though the traps on that side are a bit tender.

The gyno on the right side is almost gone. Just a bit of puff left aside from the fat to lose. The left side is a bit better, but I've been having awful pain there. Still very poofy and I can feel there's tissue that shouldn't be there. I've started to dream again lately and had one about removing the offending tissue myself. The good part of that is my sympathetic reactions are closer to normal, as the "gore" didn't send me into a wake-up with panic.

Now for the real interesting part. I've tried gelatin before, but I can only stand a few capsules before feeling crappy. I was thinking of trying straight glycine, but I wanted to read more. I recall reading somewhere here that there are specific glycine receptors in the brain. What I found was very interesting: glyince, with glutamine, controls excitation in the brain on NMDA receptors. What worried me is that agonising those receptors is typically seen as negative here. I read some more and saw that glycine had been used to great effect for so-called negative symptoms. I like to stick with Ray's view of a hypometabolic frontal lobe. Anyhow, I was dismayed to see that 30g of glycine would be need. Surely I couldn't stand that much. So I looked into sarcosine. At first I was most excited to see that only 2g was needed for the same 30g glycine effect. I didn't want to get my hopes up, so I read a few papers and was surprised at what I found: sarcosine is a glycine reuptake inhibitor. So like the Hero form to the villain SSRI.

From what I've read (which is more than I care to admit), sarcosine (and thus glycine) should act close to lamotrigine, but without the horrifying side effects. The glycine system in the brain has a ceiling limitation, so with reuptake inhibited should improve but not be able to get out of control. I'm wondering if appropriate brain excitation would help with my sleep apnea, by modulating muscle control or at minimum improving executive function and better habits.

Glycine greatly affects the arteries leading to the front lobe. Theoretically, sarcosine would improve that so long as I have a good glycine intake. While I'm eager to see how great of an effect it could have, I know it won't necessarily be a cure-all. Still, it seems to function on the most basic issue: getting the area opened up so the needed factors (blood, nutrients, etc) can get in. Previously, vitmain E and aspirin helped, but with my wounds it's difficult to take them. If their effect were fully realized, a small dose would be worth trying again. And likewise for other nutrients that should help.

The papers I read (again, more than I care to admit, as well as on the effects of each "drug") used people already on anti-psychotics, but those only have a positive effect on histamine and serotonin (those were the only upsides to risperidone), so cypro should do fine if additional help is needed. Also, most "medicines" used mostly affect positive symptoms (I'll never forget the lecture I got about positive vs negative symptoms and how I don't know anything, and which medications do which kind). I don't have any "positive" symptoms anymore thanks to my wife. Just having someone close to me has been more therapeutic than anything else. Even talk therapy, despite the fact that my wife doesn't speak much (it's a cortisol/serotonin issue for her, we're working on it).

I wanted to add my thoughts on NMDA agonism vs antagonism. Typically, it's talked about on the forum-at-large that agonsim is bad. But that's mostly in terms of glutamine. Glutamine doesn't seem to be needed much (can go unchecked), but without glycine the overexcitation can occur (I'm still learning about sodium and other kinds of channels. or at least the effects). I don't quite understand enough to write it in my own words here, but the glycine, as I mentioned before, seems to limit the amount of excitation. So not enough and you get the dreaded "negative symptoms" or even "mania" because the process is unchecked; the "full speed ahead" effect seems to lead to the burn-out I've experienced. When there's enough glycine, the channel changes and glutamine attachment stops and isn't need so much. When I tried Diamant, I had an awful reaction, almost as if I was actually going crazy. I'm basing this experiment off of that reaction and my mentally positive reaction to lamotrigine. Any other NMDA antagonism has the same result of paranoia, sensory processing problems, and general vigilance.

OP
LuMonty

LuMonty

I seem to have cleared out the parasites. I've had to do some antibiotic rounds because the gas output from the altered microbiome was pretty awful. I got my bonded retainer out so that's less metal to deal with. I haven't used much T3/T4 for thyroid because I always seem to get a stress reaction. It's only been about a day but I haven't gotten that from TyroMax (NDT for those unfamiliar). I'm impressed that the fluid that would come out of my tear ducts has almost stopped completely. Also my feet are finally pink again. I use 3 grains worth right now and my first temperature was 97.2 degrees despite the fact I'm sweating. I'll have to get more readings to tell if it's the thermometer or I'm actually that badly off. Otherwise I started on bromocriptine which worked perfectly. I'm taking a week off right now and will assess at the end. All the tissue seems to be gone and I'm definitely doing better in terms of guy functioning. Otherwise I'm only using some B vitamins, mainly b12.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals