Get Rid Of Gyno/Man Boobs

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

The fat on my chest is slightly decreased, but still I have some lumps.
soon I will receive T gel so I 'll try 3-5mg perday stack with same doses of Androsterone.

aquaman

I'm still holding hope for SERMS and AI to treat it, instead of surgery route

I wouldn't use either. Search this site about the fallacy of SERMs, and how they are just a synthetic estrogen. Also Ray has a quote that AIs are toxic to the liver.

KetoDiesel

What would the dosage look like for trying to rid gyro with letrozole?

2.5mg ED, but watch out for stiff joints and libido issues.

If after a few weeks you notice nothing, you can taper that down and leave it alone.

It could take up to 3 weeks for blood plasma levels to be stable but after a few weeks you should at the very least notice some reduction but if not then stop using it.

Thoushant

I wouldn't use either. Search this site about the fallacy of SERMs, and how they are just a synthetic estrogen. Also Ray has a quote that AIs are toxic to the liver.

Good points. There's newer generation with less liver toxicity etc, so I think the side effects vary alot amongst each other. if I have an oppertunity to even get my hands on them, I would definitely be doing more research on which one I should go with.

SERMs I'm less eager to try, I think side effects included some mental, focus etc. But for me at least, combining SERM with AI for a short period, I am inclined to say I would tolerate.

Ron J

I'm not sure how androsterone affects the tissues under its application, but I've seen an article in which DHEA was used to achieve a larger penis(among men with a hormonal problem/micropenis) and haidut posted one in which it was used to enlarge breasts. Perhaps @haidut can clear any doubts(if androsterone works on the tissues its applied to, just like DHT).
Also, have you used thyroid for the 5AR increase? I made an order of NDT, but I haven't received it yet; I'll give updates on gyno after I start taking it.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

I'm not sure how androsterone affects the tissues under its application, but I've seen an article in which DHEA was used to achieve a larger penis(among men with a hormonal problem/micropenis) and haidut posted one in which it was used to enlarge breasts. Perhaps @haidut can clear any doubts(if androsterone works on the tissues its applied to, just like DHT).
Also, have you used thyroid for the 5AR increase? I made an order of NDT, but I haven't received it yet; I'll give updates on gyno after I start taking it.

Pregnenolone,DHEA,Androsterone,DHT and all Androgens can stimulates matabolism.
Im on T cream combined with Androsterone or Pansterone .
and I can definately say that they are improving metabolism. I can even feel that I don't need extra thyroid supplementation.

btw, I found cheapest DHT gel on the market.
This product seems legit.
probably I will try in near future.

DHT GEL, Andactrim, pesomax, stanoprol, neoprol, gelovit , anabolex
http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/dht-gel/

Ron J

and I can definately say that they are improving metabolism. I can even feel that I don't need extra thyroid supplementation.

DHEA will probably be the next supplement I try after lowering body fat more. In regards to that DHT gel, there are other ingredients aside from its carrier and DHT. I want to find a powder source to make my own. Would be nice if someone can explain how to find a legit source out of all the bunk/shady websites.

Peatogenic

Roll you own without filter if you do it. Smoke it and see what you feel: your body will tell you feel you need it or not.

I started smoking because at some point I started to get strong cravings just for smelling it and I never smoked before. I remember my first puff...***t, it was glorious.
I smoke tobacco as well and it's definitely pro-metabolic for me..

inurendotoxin

12% DHT GEL, Andactrim, pesomax, stanoprol, neoprol, gelovit , anabolex

@japanesedude Any success with this experiment?

I also have Gyno which seems to flare up and down relative to beer and (I now suspect) yeast intake.

I tried some topical DHEA & Pregnenolone on it last year which definitely made it worse! (The DHEA, it turns out...). It settled down after a few applications of Aspirin and EstroBan, (plus oral Aspirin) although I can't say which of these was most prominent in the improvement.

I seem to remember Haidut saying something gyno being very common among weight lifters. I've lifted weights on and off since high school, without ever really stretching or taking care of my chest muscles.

I'm wondering now if massage might just help with the issue. I finally had a feel around there a couple of weeks ago and there are knots, lumps and bumps all over the place. Hardened tissue is the real culprit raising the nipples level 'up', the subcutaneous fat on top is (presumably) more disposable with regular weight loss.

If you are prone to high tension in the rest of your body (eg, tight back and shoulders), chronic gyno could be an extended symptom of that.....in which case a few sessions of deep tissue massage could help level things out.

To be continued... but might be worth a shot before paying out for surgery.

TreasureVibe

I also have Gyno which seems to flare up and down relative to beer and (I now suspect) yeast intake.

I tried some topical DHEA & Pregnenolone on it last year which definitely made it worse! (The DHEA, it turns out...). It settled down after a few applications of Aspirin and EstroBan, (plus oral Aspirin) although I can't say which of these was most prominent in the improvement.

I seem to remember Haidut saying something gyno being very common among weight lifters. I've lifted weights on and off since high school, without ever really stretching or taking care of my chest muscles.

I'm wondering now if massage might just help with the issue. I finally had a feel around there a couple of weeks ago and there are knots, lumps and bumps all over the place. Hardened tissue is the real culprit raising the nipples level 'up', the subcutaneous fat on top is (presumably) more disposable with regular weight loss.

If you are prone to high tension in the rest of your body (eg, tight back and shoulders), chronic gyno could be an extended symptom of that.....in which case a few sessions of deep tissue massage could help level things out.

I got rid of my mild gyno using alcohol free Cleavers tincture by Nature's Answers brand. In herbalist literature Cleavers is noted as curing breast cysts. (which gyno basically is). Cleavers moves lymphatic fluid in the lymphatic system. Particularly in the breast area probably. Getting rid of all the hormonous debris there is key probably in how Cleavers gets rid of gyno.

I only had to take it for 4 days daily per the instructions on the bottle for dosage till it was completely gone.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

I think supplemental DHEA and Pregnenolone can be tricky for some people. I've had great libido increase from both DMSO and SFA version of Pansterone but I believe that my body was not able to handle them well. irritation and mood swing were my problems while on DMSO and SFA one. I've been using MCT pansterone for 6months and having great results without having side effects. less absorption rate through the skin compared to DMSO and SFA solvent=less chance of aromatization I guess. I only use just a drop on forearm or scrotum.

I've developed Gyno when I was 15 and I wasn't doing workout at all. so this had to be some kind of hormonal imbalance during puberty(high prolactin)

I'm not sure massage is a good idea. I've heard that touching that area could be lead to increased prolactin.

I got rid of my mild gyno using alcohol free Cleavers tincture by Nature's Answers brand. In herbalist literature Cleavers is noted as curing breast cysts. (which gyno basically is). Cleavers moves lymphatic fluid in the lymphatic system. Particularly in the breast area probably. Getting rid of all the hormonous debris there is key probably in how Cleavers gets rid of gyno.

I only had to take it for 4 days daily per the instructions on the bottle for dosage till it was completely gone.

Thanks for the info. also Did u use it topically?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
I had some fatty tissue around my nipples. It wasn’t that bad but it really started to annoy me a few months ago. I didn’t realize I’d gained as much weight as I did. I’ve lost 14kg since March and now it’s all gone. It didn’t really disappear until I lost the last few kgs. Funny how fat distribution works.

Last edited:

ANDREW CHIN

I have pubertal gyno in my right nipple since I was a 15 and it never been gone away.
I probably had low testosterone, and a high estrogen, and until now it is a big problem.
Im currently using Androsterone and Pansterone for increase T and DHT.
And got some good results. but even applied Androsterone on gyno, which is a pro-hormone of DHT and supposed to inhibit aromatase by over 90% in a 5-6mg,My nipples get swell and itchy.
This is absolutely weird af because Pansterone shouldn't be convert to E and Androsterone is too.
so I am planning to use Progesterone,5alpha DHP and Kuinone,VitaminD for Optimize My hormones and treat gyno.

this is my story.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or what you are doing to get rid of Gyno.

I know Ray Peat isn't a big fan of fasting, but I got rid of mine with a seven-day green juice fast. The gynecomastia never came back after that. It might take more than one fast, if the issue is moderate or severe. :)

inurendotoxin

Some great info here. Thanks for the replies.

Thanks for the tip. I don't know much about the lymphatic system, but I'm open to anything really...can't really afford surgery and would prefer less invasive options if possible.

I had some fatty tissue around my nipples. It wasn’t that bad but it really started to annoy me a few months ago. I didn’t realize I’d gained as much weight as I did. I’ve lost 14kg since March and now it’s all gone. It didn’t really disappear until I lost the last few kgs. Funny how fat distribution works.

14kg since March is serious! What was your weight loss method out of interest? I find it so hard to lose weight without fasting...

inurendotoxin

http://russianstarpeptides.com/product/dht-gel/

@japanesedude Did you notice any specific improvement from the T cream or DHT gel, out of interest? I'm considering one, or both as options.

Also which brand of T cream did you use?

Thanks again for the responses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals