Just Got Fertomid 25 MG (Clomiphene)

Frankdee20

Well, All Day Chemist was pretty quick with this shipment. I have always had a 460 baseline T... I’m currently using Pansterone, Androsterone, Kuinone and occasional Examastane liquid to help endogenous T production. To the people who say Clomid raises E2, is this because it raises T ? Having more T will yield more E2.... Can occasional use of Examastane (6MG 2-4 times a week) help ensure I don’t get b**** ***s from this ? The Examastane itself can help raise T and lower SHBG.... I’m planning to use 12.5 of the Clomid very slowly, maybe 2-3 times a week.... At this point I would be happy with a 650 testosterone (average for my age).... I don’t think this is impossible.... I have had total estrogens around the upper limit of normal, and E2 was always mid to high thirties.... This doctor of mine said he wants nothing to do with measuring my E2 and SHBG, and DHEA and all that bull****... So I will have to be careful here....

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Any updates? I just ordered some

As far as the Clomid, no side effects to report so far.... I’ve been using a whole tablet, maybe 3 times a week.... Definitely noticed my testicles are heavier and larger... Definitely feel more assertive and manly, but no bloodwork or labs to report.... I do take liquid Examastane a few days a week, from Blue Sky Peptides.... This is to ensure I don’t get Estrogen side effects from Pansterone (using 10-15 MG daily topically and sometimes orally) or Clomid.... Also using Kuinone and Androsterone a few times per week.... I would say go for it on the Clomid

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

My sexual function has really improved overall since I began using Pansterone and Androsterone.... Adding Clomid and some Examastane can only help with Hormones

Risingfire

As far as the Clomid, no side effects to report so far.... I’ve been using a whole tablet, maybe 3 times a week.... Definitely noticed my testicles are heavier and larger... Definitely feel more assertive and manly, but no bloodwork or labs to report.... I do take liquid Examastane a few days a week, from Blue Sky Peptides.... This is to ensure I don’t get Estrogen side effects from Pansterone (using 10-15 MG daily topically and sometimes orally) or Clomid.... Also using Kuinone and Androsterone a few times per week.... I would say go for it on the Clomid
Thanks. I have a theory that E2 increases as clomid might liberate E1 from the tissues. I’ll take a little examastane on off days. Glad you’re feeling better.

OP
Frankdee20

Frankdee20

Thanks. I have a theory that E2 increases as clomid might liberate E1 from the tissues. I’ll take a little examastane on off days. Glad you’re feeling better.

But isn’t it also possible that as Clomid increased peoples T, then more was available to aromatize ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals