Pansterone Experience Of 23 Yrs Old Japanese Dude

japanesedude

I started to use Pansterone 3 days ago.
I am trying to find the best place to use/rub it.
right now Im using 1 drop on each wrist, 1 drop on both Scrotum, and Penis.(4 drop total)

・My anxiety is gone
・I got more energy(its good but makes me hard to focus/concentrate to something
・I get angry much easier(DHEA it self always irritated me no matter 5mg/25mg/50mg(These are my past oral dosed DHEA experienced)
・Libido,orgasm,Erection quality is greatly increased
・My face get hotter(hot flashes i think. I've experienced same effect When I was using clomid for TRT alternative)

I have a pubertal gyno in my right chest/nipple since I was 15.
Is it possible to eliminate it by using Pansterone on my chest?

milk_lover

Be careful from DHEA converting to estrogen. 4 drops in my case was overkill! Nowadays one drop is more than enough. I think for hormones, the less, the better. No more pregnenolone for me also.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I started to use Pansterone 3 days ago.
I am trying to find the best place to use/rub it.
right now Im using 1 drop on each wrist, 1 drop on both Scrotum, and Penis.(4 drop total)

・My anxiety is gone
・I got more energy(its good but makes me hard to focus/concentrate to something
・I get angry much easier(DHEA it self always irritated me no matter 5mg/25mg/50mg(These are my past oral dosed DHEA experienced)
・Libido,orgasm,Erection quality is greatly increased
・My face get hotter(hot flashes i think. I've experienced same effect When I was using clomid for TRT alternative)

I have a pubertal gyno in my right chest/nipple since I was 15.
Is it possible to eliminate it by using Pansterone on my chest?

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Could you please post it in the Pansterone thread below?
Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation

For puffy nipples, androsterone may be better. If you have confirmed high cortisol, estrogen or prolactin then your doctor may offer some drug like bromocriptine and that may also help for the puffy nipples.

L

lollipop

It converts to too much progesterone in my case. Although there is nothing wrong with progesterone as I actually take 3 mg of it per day, I feel it antagonizes androgen wether small amounts or large.
Thank you!

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Could you please post it in the Pansterone thread below?
Pansterone - Liquid Dietary Supplement For Rejuvenation

For puffy nipples, androsterone may be better. If you have confirmed high cortisol, estrogen or prolactin then your doctor may offer some drug like bromocriptine and that may also help for the puffy nipples.

oh sorry haidut. I may created thread on wrong place.

I thought that Pansterone is mainly converted to DHT. so I just trying to use it on my gyno.
btw, I havc an ADHD. so it is possible that I have low dopamine/high prolactine

so, Is there any idealab supp for reduce Estrogen? right now Im considering Estroban or Androsterone.

btw,I personally believe that I have high estorogen naturally/genetically.because i have fat on my weist,abdominal,thighs、and hip. since I was 10.
Im a 5`8 , around 70kg and muscular than most japanese.
Mentally, Im a highly empathy,peaceful and calm. always try to make laugh anybody.

haidut

Forum Supporter
oh sorry haidut. I may created thread on wrong place.

I thought that Pansterone is mainly converted to DHT. so I just trying to use it on my gyno.
btw, I havc an ADHD. so it is possible that I have low dopamine/high prolactine

so, Is there any idealab supp for reduce Estrogen? right now Im considering Estroban or Androsterone.

btw,I personally believe that I have high estorogen naturally/genetically.because i have fat on my weist,abdominal,thighs、and hip. since I was 10.
Im a 5`8 , around 70kg and muscular than most japanese.
Mentally, Im a highly empathy,peaceful and calm. always try to make laugh anybody.

EstroBan and androsterone are good choices. Gonadin may also help as the phytol in it is an aromatase inhibitor like androsterone.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Thank you haidut.
I was impressed with the effect of panseterone and I felt it was the most powerful and high quality supplement on the market.
By the way, Could you send me samples of those supplements if possible?
I am not wealthy, shipping costs and weak yen is really hard for me.(for example, 1 Pansterone + shipment costs = 5000yen/50$)

A.R

I am not wealthy, shipping costs and weak yen is really hard for me.(for example, 1 Pansterone + shipment costs = 5000yen/50$)

This is a great suggestion! It would give us an opportunity to research a lot more products.

It would be good if with each idealabs product, there is also a sample option (maybe half or quarter original size of product and half/quarter price.

What do you think @haidut ?

Thank You

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you haidut.
I was impressed with the effect of panseterone and I felt it was the most powerful and high quality supplement on the market.

Sending 1 Pansterone to Japan would cost about $32, not $50. I can't really send free samples internationally. The shipping is not cheap and if it gets lost it's a double loss. I am not GNC or VitaminShoppe to be able to finance this, and btw they don't offer samples either. I think the price of $20 for a Pansterone, especially considering it lasts most people way more than a month is quite reasonable.

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is a great suggestion! It would give us an opportunity to research a lot more products.

It would be good if with each idealabs product, there is also a sample option (maybe half or quarter original size of product and half/quarter price.

What do you think @haidut ?

Thank You

Soudnd like a great idea...except:
Do you know what the prices of raw materials of USP or higher qualities are? How about bottles, packaging and shipping? What about labor? I can't have an entirely separate production line that would make just samples for each product and keep track of inventory.
Better yet, if this was feasible and relatively cheap to do then why aren't GNC, VitaminShoppe, Walmart, etc doing it? And they have such economies of scale that they can produce a bottle for a fraction of the cost that it cost me. The price is already pretty low, if you were to buy the same stuff from your doctor or a pharmacy it would cost 3x that without some sort of insurance/subsidy. I know they have a lot of markups because of the multiple resellers in the chain. But their markup for each level is not that much and if they have to charge so much to make a small profit you can imagine how hard life is for a tiny outfit like me.
So, great idea, until somebody looks at what it would cost to implement.

A.R

Do you know what the prices of raw materials of USP or higher qualities are? How about bottles, packaging and shipping? What about labor? I can't have an entirely separate production line that would make just samples for each product and keep track of inventory.
Better yet, if this was feasible and relatively cheap to do then why aren't GNC, VitaminShoppe, Walmart, etc doing it? And they have such economies of scale that they can produce a bottle for a fraction of the cost that it cost me. The price is already pretty low, if you were to buy the same stuff from your doctor or a pharmacy it would cost 3x that without some sort of insurance/subsidy. I know they have a lot of markups because of the multiple resellers in the chain. But their markup for each level is not that much and if they have to charge so much to make a small profit you can imagine how hard life is for a tiny outfit like me.
These are all fair points which you have mentioned, and I respect that.

OP
japanesedude

japanesedude

Sending 1 Pansterone to Japan would cost about $32, not $50. I can't really send free samples internationally. The shipping is not cheap and if it gets lost it's a double loss. I am not GNC or VitaminShoppe to be able to finance this, and btw they don't offer samples either. I think the price of $20 for a Pansterone, especially considering it lasts most people way more than a month is quite reasonable.

Sorry, haidut it was just my Miscalculation. 1 Pansterone + shipmentcosts $32 = 3,873 yen.
so, If that is possible, can you send me samples along with my next order?

i can completely understand.
idealab making quality and fair prices of products.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals