Klinefelter's Syndrome Help

Lambro18

My name is Ryan, I am 25 years old, I weight at 240lbs and I am 6ft and 6 inches tall, and I need your help, @haidut . I have turned to the bioenergetic community to try to improve my health without having to rely on pharmaceuticals for the rest of my life due to a rare health disorder that I was diagnosed around a year ago. A little background of me will help shape my situation.

Back in March of 2019, I was diagnosed with Klinefelter’s Syndrome; otherwise, known as XXY Syndrome. Due to the extra X chromosome, my testicles are smaller than average thus not allowing my body to produce a high level of testosterone, which by default as increased my body fat levels, making losing body fat and gaining muscle harder, causing concentration to be difficult, causing brain fog, having low energy levels, lowered my frequency of receiving and maintain erections, and decreasing my fertility. My doctors, a urologist and an endocrinologist, recommended me to go on TRT for the rest of my life; however, I did not feel comfortable to inject or rub an expensive, exogenous testosterone for the rest of my life and shrink my testicles even further and thus becoming infertile indefinitely. I believed there had to be a natural way to increase my testosterone levels naturally, which by default would help with all the other issues such as erections, fertility, body fat loss, energy levels, muscle gain, concentration, memory, bone density, etc.

In college, I majored in Health Science to pursue a career in physical therapy and have been taught how to research properly. With my skill of research, I decided to learn more about my situation and how to increase testosterone naturally. I first came across a man called Chad Howse. He is a man that resides in Canada and was able to increase his testosterone levels naturally. I learned to avoid endocrine disrupting chemicals from plastics, to eat organic foods, and to exercise through compounds lifts to increase testosterone levels naturally. Chad Howse as a YouTube channel and he hosts many guests, which included a man that would bring me to the world of bioenergetics through his story alone. That man is named Christopher (Chris) Walker.

Chris explained his story of being diagnosed with a brain tumor in his teenager years, while he was studying Neuroscience at Duke University, which caused him to have 11ng/dl. Doctors gave Chris 2 options. To undergo surgery to remove the tumor, which could kill him and would cause nasty side effects or be on TRT for the rest of his life. He chose a different route. With the amount of research articles and studies that were available to Chris at Duke University, he was able to obtain all the research that can help with his situation and increase his testosterone levels naturally. Overtime, he was able to increase his testosterone levels from 11ng/dl to 1200ng/dl. Although my situation is not exactly like Chris’, I saw the similarity where Chris and I refused “traditional” western medicine and to rely on drugs for the rest of our lives, which will only create more side effects and need to take more drugs to nullify those side effects, thus creating an endless cycle of nasty side effects through drugs.

Chris has created an all-natural supplement company called UMZU, as I am sure you are aware. Guests that have talked with Chris and the workers at UMZU, such as Jayton Miller, include Georgi Dinkov. I decided to jump on board as it was either learn about the ways to improve my situation or rely on TRT.

Over the past year, I have been taking their supplements such as Testro-x (improves T levels with micronutrients such as magnesium, zinc, and KSM-66 Ashwagandha), Redwood (improve blood flow), and so much more to help with my situation. Also, I have been eating the Thermo Diet, which is designed by medically back research to consume certain foods, micronutrients, and live a improve lifestyle to improve one’s health. A quick overview of my life and the supplements are like this:

Morning: Wake up around 7am, brush my teeth with fluoride free toothpaste, take a shower, get dressed, eat a carrot salad, consume a fruit smoothie with organic fruits, half an avocado, grass-fed milk or Uncle Matt’s Orange Juice, Ceylon cinnamon, UMZU’s collagen protein, eat 3 organic, pasture raised, vital farm eggs over easy, organic golden potatoes, and nitrates free bacon. Supplements are 3 capsules of UMZU’s Redwood, 1 capsule of Cortigon, 3 capsules of Choline, 1 capsule of Floracil50 (probiotics that include 50 billion live probiotics including Lactobacillus Rhamnosus and Lactobacillus Reuteri), 1 capsule of Miracle Morning, around 2500-3000 IU’s of liquid Vitamin D3 sublingually, 5 drops of liquid vitamin K2 sublingually, and 1 capsule of 100mg of pregnenolone, and a few drops of liquid wheat-germ vitamin E. I have used Ancestral Beef Liver Tablets in the past.

Afternoon: consume organic fruits, snack on Epic Pork Rinds, go to the gym, preworkout drink is a tsp of baking soda with either 8 fl oz of water or Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange Juice, and a scoop of UMZU’s ZUUM, and would take 1 capsule of Cortigon, 3 capsules of Redwood (sometimes I’ll consume 6 capsules of Redwood if I don’t consume the other 3 capsules in the morning), and 2 capsules of Betaine HCL from UMZU. During workout drink 16 fl oz of Uncle Matt’s Organic Orange, a pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt, 3-4 fl oz of grass-fed milk. After the workout, I usually would enter a dry sauna for about 15-20 min (haven’t in a while due to COVID-19 reasons). Also, I’ll stay away from consuming citrus fruits as they hurt the protein synthesis. I have had Crown Prince olive oil oysters in the past and other kinds of chips that were made with either olive oil or avocado oil.

Evening: Consume a high carb source such as organic gold potatoes, rice noodles, or white rice. Consume a high protein source such as grass-fed, organic 90% lean, 10% fat ground beef, ButterBox grass-fed and grass-finished steak, chicken (not so much as it can increase serotonin levels), mixed with UMZU’s Bone Broth. Supplements taken are UMZU’s 2 capsules of Betaine HCL, 3 capsules of Sensolin, 3 capsules of Testro-X, a scoop of ZuSleep, and 2 capsules of Mucuna Prureins. Also, will crush 2 325mg of GeriCare aspirin in lukewarm water. My nightcap drink is 8-10 fl oz of grass-fed milk with a scoop of unrefined coconut sugar and a tablespoon of organic honey and/or a scoop of vanilla bean Häagen-Dazs ice cream.

My macronutrient ratio is more like CARBS at 40%, PROTEIN at 27%, and FAT at 33%

Along with the guys at UMZU like Chris Walker, I have also been learning from Danny Roddy, Dr. Ray Peat, and Georgi Dinkov to learn more about bioenergetics and how to aid in my situation.

Other things I try to incorporate in my life is staying away from all plastics, consuming carbonate water such as Topo Chicos, Gerolsteiner water, and Nature Valley, exposing my testicles with red light therapy about 3-5 inches away, expose my thyroid to red light therapy, sometimes my liver with red light therapy, and any nagging/sore muscles and/or tendons. I work out 3-4 times a week to give my central nervous system time to heal and recover, I stay away from harmful chemicals in soaps, shampoos, mouthwash, toothpaste, I stay away from foods like flax seeds, nuts (except for macadamia nuts, tiger nuts, and brazil nuts), vegetables, commercial milk, tap water, anything in plastics, intermediate fasting, consuming anything with PUFA’s, wear blue light blocking glasses at 6pm so that I don’t decrease my melatonin production when starring at electronics that radiate blue light, and etc. I have been sleeping nude and for around 7-8 hours. However, due to the increase in body fat, which has accumulated in my chest, love handle, stomach, and thighs, sleeping has become difficult so that I can allow my testicles to “breathe”. Due to my testicles being smaller and my thighs being thicker, sleeping in the fetal position has now become an issue as I feel I am “suffocating” them. However, the fetal position has always been my more comfortable and natural way of going to sleep. I have tried to sleep on my back and spread my legs out, but I cannot fall asleep.

I understand that is a lot, but I wanted to provide an outline to what I have been doing and trying to incorporate bioenergetic things to improve my situation. While I have seen improvements with gaining strength in the gym, lowering some body fat, having better focus, more energy, and some hair growth on my body, I want to do better, especially with improving my libido, in mainly having morning wood and healthy erections again. Please note, I was 240lbs when I started my weight loss journey and sat at 205lbs before COVID. Due to gyms closing in the early year, I gained around 10-15lbs of fat; however, when the gyms opened, I was able to lose some body fat while gaining a lot of strength. I have gyno, love handles, stomach, fat on my thighs, fat in my pubic area, and I did have some in my face, but now I slimmed my face down for a chiseled jawline.

Around 5-6 years ago, I was having morning wood and healthy erections and ejaculations. This was also before I even thought I would have a genetic disorder as my libido and energy levels were high and my testicles were enlarged, which seems to me that in the past I had healthy levels of testosterone. Also, during that time, I was in a relationship for around 2 years and was having an intimate relationship. I never had sexual intercourse due to religious reasons (I am Catholic), but we were able to experience other adventures with me having strong erections and maintaining those erections, especially when aroused and me having a high libido. However, during the years of 2017+ I did feel different and saw that I was gaining weight, but I was still able to obtain erections here and there. It was never a thought that I was having erection issues or that I was/would have erectile dysfunction. In the late year o 2018, I began to witness my testicles were atrophied and when to the doctor and that is when I got my diagnosis and my adventure would begin.

Since I have this rare, incurable, genetic disorder yet I was able to having, what seemed to be, healthy/normal levels of testosterone for me to be considered normal and be able to have an intimate relationship with a woman in the past, I would seem that it be possible to regain that “mojo” back and once again obtain having erections. Currently, obtaining an erection is tricky as I have to “slap” my penis in order for it to have blood flow and I would need to “jerk” my penis to keep the blood flow so I can maintain my erection. Even if/when I get an erection, it is not fully hard and is kind of like a “half chub” with the penis not being as sensitive as it used to be.

Once again, I am writing to you if you can help me with my genetic condition. I do not want to rely on TRT for the rest of my life to feel like a man and perform like a man. I know the danger to TRT increasing estrogen levels and possibly not improving my erections, as the conversion of aromatase of testosterone to estrogen increases dramatically and how that can cause prostate cancer and make on impotent, so that I may be able to have an intimate relationship and a family in the future. Can you please help me obtain erections again as well as improve my testosterone levels and fertility so that I can live a normal life? I was told by some people to check out Androsterone from Georgi’s carelabs to possibly help with my situation or possibly look at progesterone, DHEA, etc while I am supplementing with 100mg of pregnenolone. I do not want to rely on exogenous testosterone for the rest of my life as I know how it can ruin the health of an individual, but I want my libido and erections back, while being fertile.

Thank you so much for you time and consideration and I hope that I can regain my sex life and endocrine health!

Bump

joaquin

I dunno. Seems like a plug for Christopher Walker. From my limited experience, it seems like there are a few shameless promoters in the bioenergetic community. BIG TURN OFF. I would rather not see the names Tim Berzins, Christopher Walker, or Matt Blackburne. They seem to be peddlers of this and that and are always way to ready to bash anything other than ultra high carb diets.

OP
L

Lambro18

My original post was not a plug for Christopher Walker but a means to spill everything I had done thus far in my journey to try to increase my testosterone levels with my genetic condition, even if that meant what company I was buying supplements from. I have been incorporating products from Haidut through the means of Pansterone, Gonadin, and Kuinone, whilst working closely with Hans and Danny Roddy. Have been supplementing with thyroid (cynoplus) to improve my hypothyroidism and incorporating 5mg of DHEA. It's been a long journey and I feel much better than the original post. Thinking of incorporating some hormones to put me in a better position.

Charger

I've always suspected that I potentially have Klinefelter's as well, I fit a lot of the physical characteristics to a T, although my total testosterone is high, I have naturally high SHBG, low free T. I've also benefitted greatly from the same supplements.

I'd be interested in more details about your regimen/protocol and your future progress, keep us updated.