1. JOB OFFER: Steady Long Term "Peaty" Health Writing Job $250 - $350/week
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray

Discussion in 'Weight' started by biggirlkisss, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Stryker

Stryker Member

No particular reason.. although im inclined to think Glucose is much better when consumed with potassium.

i think i still average at least 200g of sucrose from table sugar , energy drinks , nesquick and gatorade powder

2. lvysaur

lvysaur Member

unlimited milk and sugar and OJ
    Very little muscle meat

Along with all the other Peat stuff

I found that I was very slim when drinking close to a half gallon of milk a day, with as much sugar as I wanted. Meat consumption was ~3 small chunks of chicken breast, gelatin consumption probably helps too.

3. amethyst

amethyst Member

You are welcome :) Well, it is your diet and your eating program, so if it is working for you, what can I say? Since you asked :D how about adding some fruit for the nutrients? And some greens? And of course, dairy, and full fat cheese (in moderation) as I discussed in my other posts. Your brain and your digestive system need the natural fat found in dairy to function at it's peak -see the link about dairy I posted for more info. on that and another thread I posted about dairy. It's really vital and necessary for our bodies.

4. Stryker

Stryker Member

Thanks , i will read the link .

I still get 30g of dairy fat per day . aswell as supplemental 15g of caprylic acid which is often said to be the best fat for brain health.

i do not disagree that you need some fat for good health i just think after a certain point , its use for "function" is complete and anymore than that is simply stored depending on the fatty acid profile and their chain lengths.

i do believe that having a BF% much higher than mine could be more optimal to health but admittedly i have a certain degree of narcissism :cigar::hearnoevil:

5. amethyst

amethyst Member

Oh ok, I agree with that. I wasn't endorsing loads of dairy fat, or loads of sugar for that matter. I don't eat that much fat either, but because I know it's good and not something to be afraid of, I'll eat the good dairy fat.I kinda differ on a lot of other Peat-ers on the sugar thing. I don't eat a lot of it. But I still use it in my coffee and I get it in fruit. Ok, carry on with what you are doing ;)

6. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

7. Stryker

Stryker Member

its sad that its so hard to find "clean" foods these days.
    ill probly go back to flavouring my milk with vanilla

mildronate is like if you mixed allithiamine or high dose Thiamine HCL , aspirin and forskholin (in terms of perceived effects) together into a super compound
    with a bonus of no GI issues , endotoxin protection and reduced iNoS and increased eNoS

8. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

Interesting, so it lowers anxiety by raising CO2 and improves mental (and physical) focus and performance? Does it help you do close work at all or with reading?

9. Stryker

Stryker Member

yes definately that high Co2 feeling you might have experienced in your experiments (nose feels like a turbo vacuum , no need to open mouth , brain feels expanded etc..) is very pronounced on mildronate in my experience.

and now that you mention it it does help quite dramatically with vision and reading.. i find i dont have to conciously tell my eyes to refocus on something which is actually a godsend at work.

so far i cannot report any downsides @ 500mg x2 daily

10. chispas

chispas Member

I think in the past you had posted that you were drinking a lot of OJ. Have you since substituted this for Red Bull?

Thanks for your contribution to the forum.

11. tca300

tca300 Member

@superhuman Ray told you Coconut oil and Calcium are the most powerful foodstuffs that raise metabolism ?

12. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

That's awesome; I might try it. Haidut said niacinamide works in a similar way and lowers SIRT 1 expression, so I wonder if mildronate does the same.

Giving the remarkable role of niacinamide in easing anxiety and improving CO2, I wouldn't be surprised if mildronate functioned as a surrogate, and it might be easier on the liver.

13. Regina

Regina Member

sign me up

14. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

15. Regina

Regina Member

Thx for the tip Dave. I think Haidut might be coming up with something similar. I'm a little bit chicken and might wait until for that and all the discussions that come of it.
    Bag-breathing this afternoon before heading out for the evening (to train and then party) was very helpful.

16. superhuman

superhuman Member

Me: Get you. What other nutrients favors burning calories the most?

"RP": Calcium and coconut oil are the most helpful.

17. tca300

tca300 Member

18. sladerunner69

sladerunner69 Member

Econ Student
    I would recomend simply cutting down on fats the most. Obviously no unsaturated fats, but also lowering saturated fat to about as low as you can. Eat plenty of carbs and coffee and vitamins (k2) and niacinmide and take multiple brisk walks a day. Do eveyrthing you can to boost metabolism, rememebr to sit in front of a bright red light naked twice a day and do your bag breathing.

19. EIRE24

EIRE24 Member

Would you say though that you should have a certain amount of saturated fat in the diet? I've found my skin is awful dry and I've got terrible acne and I think it's from having fat under 5-10 grams a day

20. paymanz

paymanz Member

Human breast milk's ca to p ratio is 2:1(according to nutritiondata) , that tells me good ratio probably is around that.