The Best Way To Lose Fat /weight Loss Aspirin,Coffee, Reduce Estorogen?

This is interesting , I will try to lower salt intake to see how waistline is affected. How quickly did you notice water retention going down when eating less salt?

If you don't add any salt at all or eat anything naturally high in salt then it happens fast. If you just lower the amount then it happens slower. That's how Slim Fast works. No salt so you lose a ton of water weight in a week or two. It's a good strategy to use if you have an event coming up and you want to suck your face in a little but of course its not easy not eating salt. The minimum amount we need is probably only around 300mg which can come from natural food without it added. Waistline probably won't be as affected a much as face, neck, fingers arms and thighs would be.

sladerunner69

Why would it?
Ive read some posters complaining that they can't lose fat on it. A few have actually claimed that, to my surprise.

I think maybe, if it is true, it could be because aspirin prevents the release of Free Fatty Acids and prevents lipid peroxidation. So less unsaturated fats are being oxidized- which is less stressful and healthy, sure, but prevents fat loss.

Lee Simeon

Ive read some posters complaining that they can't lose fat on it. A few have actually claimed that, to my surprise.

I think maybe, if it is true, it could be because aspirin prevents the release of Free Fatty Acids and prevents lipid peroxidation. So less unsaturated fats are being oxidized- which is less stressful and healthy, sure, but prevents fat loss.
So same with Niacinamide? I think people have experienced reduced fat loss from that as well.

Wagner83

If you don't add any salt at all or eat anything naturally high in salt then it happens fast. If you just lower the amount then it happens slower. That's how Slim Fast works. No salt so you lose a ton of water weight in a week or two. It's a good strategy to use if you have an event coming up and you want to suck your face in a little but of course its not easy not eating salt. The minimum amount we need is probably only around 300mg which can come from natural food without it added. Waistline probably won't be as affected a much as face, neck, fingers arms and thighs would be.
OK, I'll give it a try then. For me it's really the waistline and just above the butt cheeks/below the waistline on the side, otherwise I'm lean.
So same with Niacinamide? I think people have experienced reduced fat loss from that as well.
From the little I used it I'd say yes.

Marcine

In general starch is fattening according to Peat, especially if it was eaten with fat. I would argue if you cut the rice from your diet and replace them with simple sugars like fruits, Pepsi, and milk, you might lose the weight. Also, getting enough protein is very important for men to get rid of estrogen quickly and less estrogen less accumulation of fat in the body. Lamb, beef, eggs, liver, milk, seafood etc are good examples of protein. Btw I am same as you as I have excess fat I gained from overeating.
Pepsi? Really

Back
Top Bottom