Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray

Discussion in 'Weight' started by biggirlkisss, Dec 7, 2016.

1. DaveFoster

DaveFoster Member

I see; have you gotten bloodwork to measure your free T4?

2. EIRE24

EIRE24 Member

How many grams of fat a day? Also, does that nesquick not have iron fortification?

3. scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum Member

I have to agree with the this. It's so important not to overeat as well as not snacking when not hungry, not even fruit or a piece of chocolate. Always wait for hunger first. For me also it is avoiding raising my blood sugar too much. For example if I'm hungry and eat fruit on its own, I'm even hungrier, so now I pair it up with a slice or two of low fat cheese. Check out book called "Don't go hungry for life." Helped me a lot with eating only when hungry.

4. superhuman

superhuman Member

I agree with you. I have not read the book so probably they talk about it in there. But eating only when hungry is very loose in terms of what hunger is. For a obese person or overweight that can just be growling in stomach or other odd habit things that are not hunger at all just social triggers or other things. If you are someone that is high stressed and driven by allot of cortisol and adrenaline you will seldom feel hunger since you are using fat as fuel instead of sugar meaning you will have alot of energy present all the time and this suppress appetite and all other cues associated with good health in RP world.

5. scarlettsmum

scarlettsmum Member

Yes, that's true. I guess it depends on the person, how in tune they are with their body. I can definitely tell when my hunger is suppressed by stress hormones or when it is a genuine hunger. The book is huge and quite in depth and explains it very well. Matt Stone recommends it as a post-recovery book after metabolism has been repaired. However I think it is applicable always since I don't believe in overfeeding to start with unless appetite calls for it which is again going back to the book and listening to your body.

6. Stryker

Stryker Member

Nah I havnt
    Nope but I just found out that it is coloured with Carmine which could contain aluminium and I will have to look into that

On average id say I consume about 45 grams of which 1.8 grams are PUFA

7. EIRE24

EIRE24 Member

That nesquick stuff is so nice. I love it.

Sounds good. I always get confused with low fat. I'd always take it to be around 10 grams which I think is far too low.

8. A.R

A.R Member

This seems like a very impressive warrior diet regime going on :cool:

Excellent, and well done! Hope you stay going strong with this.

Have you ever in your life been obese or lost a lot of weight?

9. Stryker

Stryker Member

Thank you , I don't think I have ever Been above 10 % body fat except for very early childhood of course

10. milk

milk Member

What does this mean in practice? Just drink a lot of milk?

If I drink more than one quart I get diarrhea. But I guess I could slowly get accustomed to a higher milk intake.

11. CoolTweetPete

CoolTweetPete Member

+1

Don't see how @zztr is making this claim unless he's met Dr Peat. I've never seen any evidence of Dr Peat having excessive abdominal fat.

12. zztr

zztr Member

Uhh, any video or picture of him from recent years? I just used image search to check, and yep, he's got noticeable abdominal fat. Form your own opinion.

13. Regina

Regina Member

"strawberry nesquick. " mmmmm yum

14. CoolTweetPete

CoolTweetPete Member

Opinion formed.

[​IMG]

15. DrJ

DrJ Member

Not exactly. A lot of cheeses have a much higher calcium to phosphate ratio than milk. See this:

Calcium-Phosphorous Ratio Of Cheeses

So, you want to get high calcium and low phosphate. Phosphate comes from things like grains, legumes, and dark-colored sodas, muscle meat, and probably a lot of prepared/convenience foods because of its use in preservatives.

16. Regina

Regina Member

and carrageenan. But otherwise great regimen

17. Stryker

Stryker Member

Does your nesquick list carrageenan on the label ? Because mine does not

18. tca300

tca300 Member

@Stryker Is there a reason you dont eat much, sucrose/fructose? It looks like the vast majority of your carbohydrates are from glucose and galactose.

19. papaya

papaya Member

would adding some eggshell calcium in cottage cheese help, or is the point for the cal phos ratio to be naturally occurring in the food?

20. Blossom

Blossom Member

That's what I do.
    ETA: just for improved calcium to phosphorus ratio.