Peatist Losers [Weight Loss]

beachbum

Hello

This question is for Thebigpeatowski. You mentioned you lost weight on lowfat but skin was getting awful along with other issues, then improved when adding at least 100mgs of fat. Can you either post here/or a link already talking about it, pm me, or start a new threat of what you eat and take supplement wise and if you workout.

Thank you

EIRE24

Hello

This question is for Thebigpeatowski. You mentioned you lost weight on lowfat but skin was getting awful along with other issues, then improved when adding at least 100mgs of fat. Can you either post here/or a link already talking about it, pm me, or start a new threat of what you eat and take supplement wise and if you workout.

Thank you
Are you suffering with skin problems on low fat?

beachbum

No she was on low fat. I have always had skin issues. I wanted to know what she ate that changed it other than upping fat. I also would like to know if she still lost weight or gained

EIRE24

No she was on low fat. I have always had skin issues. I wanted to know what she ate that changed it other than upping fat. I also would like to know if she still lost weight or gained
What have you found helped with your skin issues?

I'm pretty sure she lost all the weight doing low fat but when switched back she didn't gain any significant amount of weight. I asked a similar question before

beachbum

What have you found helped with your skin issues?

I'm pretty sure she lost all the weight doing low fat but when switched back she didn't gain any significant amount of weight. I asked a similar question before
My skin issues where from hormones, which I believe from estrogen domince. also probably stress which knowing what i know now it has effected my thyroid. What has helped so far but still break out a little ..progesterone number one help in many ways and changing to RP way of thinking. I found out I was allergic to yogart and milk based fermented foods, also probiotics. Now I just started having bone broth and noticed more acne and joint pain, but not sure if its my body adjusting or I am lacking minerals. If you like I will keep you updated on my bone broth change.

Your right you did ask her the same question and since you mentioned it I do remember her saying no weight gain. I would like to know what she has been eating..etc if you know where she mentions it please post the link.

EIRE24

My skin issues where from hormones, which I believe from estrogen domince. also probably stress which knowing what i know now it has effected my thyroid. What has helped so far but still break out a little ..progesterone number one help in many ways and changing to RP way of thinking. I found out I was allergic to yogart and milk based fermented foods, also probiotics. Now I just started having bone broth and noticed more acne and joint pain, but not sure if its my body adjusting or I am lacking minerals. If you like I will keep you updated on my bone broth change.

Your right you did ask her the same question and since you mentioned it I do remember her saying no weight gain. I would like to know what she has been eating..etc if you know where she mentions it please post the link.
So those things have helped you? What else has helped? Have you tried vitamin A or vitamin D?

beachbum

So those things have helped you? What else has helped? Have you tried vitamin A or vitamin D?
Well I stopped taking multivitamins, well most supplements except progesterone. I never took vit A alone. Vit D makes me sleepy and gives me joint pain. I tried vit b on its own and can't handle them either. I have been taking zinc and vit C lately, mostly chewable vit C only on occasion. The zinc was for my cold which didnt help. I personally think my breakouts are hormone related but some foods break me out too, mainly raw onion and milk based fermented foods and probiotics. My other thoughts are having a messed up gut, that my be key to all. I hope I helped.

Has RP way of thinking helped you.

Dobbler

Okey so i really have to lose this excess body fat im carrying around atm. Im currently more fatter than ever and weight is also out of hand. Can you guys criticize my current plan:
Macros something like this

300-400g carbs (fruit, OJ, honey)
80-100g protein (cheese, eggs, organic beef not everyday)
70-100g fat (coconut oil, dairy fat, eggs)

Aiming for 2400-2600 calories a day.

Weight training 3-4 times a week.

Supplements:

Thyroid (2-3 grains of Haiduts NDT currently)
Pregnenolone
DHEA

Im broke af so cant afford any fancy stuff right now. Ofc if i had the money i would buy 10 more supps to make it more safe but.

Im currently 93 kg and im aiming for 80-85 kg. I have muscle for 3 years of gym training and more strenght than average man for sure.

Im hoping that my energy levels and mood will improve with losing this belly fat.

beachbum

Okey so i really have to lose this excess body fat im carrying around atm. Im currently more fatter than ever and weight is also out of hand. Can you guys criticize my current plan:
Macros something like this

300-400g carbs (fruit, OJ, honey)
80-100g protein (cheese, eggs, organic beef not everyday)
70-100g fat (coconut oil, dairy fat, eggs)

Aiming for 2400-2600 calories a day.

Weight training 3-4 times a week.

Supplements:

Thyroid (2-3 grains of Haiduts NDT currently)
Pregnenolone
DHEA

Im broke af so cant afford any fancy stuff right now. Ofc if i had the money i would buy 10 more supps to make it more safe but.

Im currently 93 kg and im aiming for 80-85 kg. I have muscle for 3 years of gym training and more strenght than average man for sure.

Im hoping that my energy levels and mood will improve with losing this belly fat.

Hello,

Im trying to lose belly fat too well fat also. This thread I posted with this link may be interesting

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/anyone-ever-hear-of-this-person.15619/#post-212505

Milena

[QUOTE="thebigpeatowski, ..[/QUOTE]

Hi the-now-not-so-bigpeatowski :)
I would've PM'd but sytem says no can do.
I am looking to lose a lot of weight and am finding milk, eggs and orange juice suits me quite well. I'm in the UK so no good or pharmacuticals available here (no progesterone, T4/T3 without a private prescription and big bucks) - food, aspirin, niacin and vit e are in my arsenal though.
I've been trawling the forums but can't find out suitable dosing and timings. I have the basic issues, fat, inflammation and edema Do you have any hints or links? Temp this afternoon was about 1F down on ideal.
Many thanks

beachbum

What helped my edema I started b complex., not sure why it helped.

Milena

What helped my edema I started b complex., not sure why it helped.

It hasn't helped me before but that wasn't with 'Peat' food. I have some to try tomorrow. In general, I'm much warmer this winter subjectively than last, so I hope this will be the last push.

beachbum

It hasn't helped me before but that wasn't with 'Peat' food. I have some to try tomorrow. In general, I'm much warmer this winter subjectively than last, so I hope this will be the last push.
For the longest time I couldn't take them until 2 weeks ago.

Milena

For the longest time I couldn't take them until 2 weeks ago.
Hammering the B vit so officially gone lurid yellow pee. :)
Temps are up about 3/4F but not sleeping like many report before but not tired during the day. Not losing weight and have put on a little weight and fat%. Settling into a food routine is helping.
At Tara's suggestion, I am trying to reduce mouth breathing and it seem to be easier. I've ditched meat other than liver and am eating some shelled wild shrimp daily.
Still 48Kg to go :)

walker_in_aus

I did VLF for a week and my cystic acne flared up, and my fingers and toes have been freezing, even at a very small caloric deficit. I did find extra energy that week? But the cold is hard, especially since it's mid winter here. I might wait a month before I try it again, and stick to small caloric deficit and walking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals