Easy Ways To Lose Weight On Ray

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Here's more:

Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio of Vegetables and Fruits – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
The ratio of calcium to phosphate is very important; that’s why milk and cheese are so valuable for weight loss, or for preventing weight gain. For people who aren’t very active, low fat milk and cheese are better, because the extra fat calories aren’t needed.”

“The foods highest in phosphate, relative to calcium, are cereals, legumes, meats, and fish. Many prepared foods contain added phosphate. Foods with a higher, safe ratio of calcium to phosphate are leaves, such as kale, turnip greens, and beet greens, and many fruits, milk, and cheese.”

“Recent publication are showing that excess phosphate can increase inflammation, tissue atrophy, calcification of blood vessels, cancer, dementia, and, in general, the processes of aging.”

Lin

Thanks, Blossom, I found it in the article you cited. I know calcium should be a little higher. The article says 1.3 calcium to 1 phosphorus should keep parathyroid hormone down.

amethyst

right now ,
low fat milk
potatoes
jasmine white rice
caprylric acid
beef liver
red bull
strawberry nesquick
coffee
Honestly, that doesn't seem like a healthy diet to me, at all. Is this a temporary thing? It just doesn't seem sustainable. Yeah, it may work for you temporarily. You may be very low fat but eventually you will crash and burn. I think you need more nutrients and vitamins. My former eating pattern was very low fat, actually very low everything and totally unhealthy (due to my former profession) I was underweight, I eventually got sick and my immunity was shot. Now I am about 10-15 lbs more than I was, yet I feel a whole lot healthier.

amethyst

Here's more:

Calcium to Phosphorus Ratio of Vegetables and Fruits – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)
The ratio of calcium to phosphate is very important; that’s why milk and cheese are so valuable for weight loss, or for preventing weight gain. For people who aren’t very active, low fat milk and cheese are better, because the extra fat calories aren’t needed.”

“The foods highest in phosphate, relative to calcium, are cereals, legumes, meats, and fish. Many prepared foods contain added phosphate. Foods with a higher, safe ratio of calcium to phosphate are leaves, such as kale, turnip greens, and beet greens, and many fruits, milk, and cheese.”

“Recent publication are showing that excess phosphate can increase inflammation, tissue atrophy, calcification of blood vessels, cancer, dementia, and, in general, the processes of aging.”
Blossom, I posted a few articles yesterday about this in another thread. I am going to make a thread about several articles I've read recently that all point in this direction, particularly having to do with calcium, it's fat, and it's health benefits.

TubZy

Coconut oil every time with a meal, magnesium chloride and cut out PUFA, starch and grain.

milk

Not exactly. A lot of cheeses have a much higher calcium to phosphate ratio than milk. See this:

Calcium-Phosphorous Ratio Of Cheeses

So, you want to get high calcium and low phosphate. Phosphate comes from things like grains, legumes, and dark-colored sodas, muscle meat, and probably a lot of prepared/convenience foods because of its use in preservatives.

Thanks.

superhuman

remember things like fructose and nicanamide will lower and extrete alot of phophorus so calcium:phos will be alot better. Anyone has done very high calcium like 5 grams and more a day and noticed if it makes a difference in terms of metabolic rate, fat loss etc. I know RP told me that the biggest things in terms of nutrition that contribute the most in metabolic rate increase said coconut oil and calcium

amethyst

remember things like fructose and nicanamide will lower and extrete alot of phophorus so calcium:phos will be alot better. Anyone has done very high calcium like 5 grams and more a day and noticed if it makes a difference in terms of metabolic rate, fat loss etc. I know RP told me that the biggest things in terms of nutrition that contribute the most in metabolic rate increase said coconut oil and calcium
What you said is another validation of what I read about calcium and fat, especially from things like cheese, milk and cream and how they benefit you in several ways, such as immunity, gut issues and weight control.

superhuman

@amethyst Thanx. But they are not talking about the very high amount, like RP basics are 2-3grams of calcium a day which are high amounts if you ask regular people/nutrionists etc. But im talking about higher in terms of RP standard which is in the 5-10 gram range of calcium a day. Would be cool to hear people that used those amounts.

What are the best calcium supplements? i know eggshell calcium should be the best but its hassle to make myself and then there is oyster shells, but i know RP talked about contamination in those like high iron or alminium

amethyst

@amethyst Thanx. But they are not talking about the very high amount, like RP basics are 2-3grams of calcium a day which are high amounts if you ask regular people/nutrionists etc. But im talking about higher in terms of RP standard which is in the 5-10 gram range of calcium a day. Would be cool to hear people that used those amounts.

What are the best calcium supplements? i know eggshell calcium should be the best but its hassle to make myself and then there is oyster shells, but i know RP talked about contamination in those like high iron or alminium
I haven't taken or eaten 5-10 grams of calcium so I can't comment on that. But I definitely am seeing the benefit of eating full fat cheese, butter and cream. I used to be afraid of it. But now I am having a few ounces of cheese- the good kinds the articles discuss) and butter on my veggies. What I am saying is people shouldn't be afraid of the good fat...the kind found in full fat cheeses and dairy-it is definitely doable in a eating program. Just don't overeat and you will lose weight, maintain, whatever your health goals are. The thing is also, that the fat keeps you satiated. And the specific acid you get from the full fat cheeses called Butyrate, keeps your gut functioning properly, as it is inflammation that makes one overweight. Well, I am just repeating what the articles I posted, said :D

amethyst

What are the best calcium supplements? I think it is from food instead of a pill. But that's my opinion.

superhuman

sure but if trying to get 5-10 grams of calcium a day that requires tons of calories

amethyst

sure but if trying to get 5-10 grams of calcium a day that requires tons of calories
That's true. It would take a lot of calcium rich foods to get that much. But why do you actually need that much calcium?Wouldn't you be fine on say, 3 grams of calcium? I mean what is your goal?

squanch

Just eat more or less the same meals at the same times every day, track your calories and adjust according to your goals. Weightlifting while you are in a caloric deficit is important to preserve muscle mass, otherwise a lot of the weight lost will be muscle not fat.
All those things mentioned here like Ca-P ratio, supplementing thyroid, minimizing pufa etc. can of course increase your bmr, but there's no point if you don't track your calories since your appetite might increase too.
Everyone seems to "try to lose weight" nowadays, but nobody wants to actually track their food.

Last edited:

Stryker

Honestly, that doesn't seem like a healthy diet to me, at all. Is this a temporary thing? It just doesn't seem sustainable. Yeah, it may work for you temporarily. You may be very low fat but eventually you will crash and burn. I think you need more nutrients and vitamins. My former eating pattern was very low fat, actually very low everything and totally unhealthy (due to my former profession) I was underweight, I eventually got sick and my immunity was shot. Now I am about 10-15 lbs more than I was, yet I feel a whole lot healthier.

I appreciate your concern!

I have been eating LF/VLF for about 3 1/2 years now and imo my health couldnt really be any better.
I NEVER get sick , I dont experience ongoing fatigue or muscle soreness from even extreme exertion , I have very rare shifts in mood or outlook on life with no signs of aggression , my libido is good , bowel movements are good and by the clock , sleep is excellent ( i use an alarm for peace of mind but if i switch it off i will wake within 15-30 minutes of that time naturally) , i have no worrying skin issues and for someone of my heritage i am quite resilient to sunburn.

I might end up crashing and burning but that is the beauty of it .. experimenting in ways that are outside the box learning what works and what does not by listening to my body

If you could spare the time could you go more into detail as to how you think my "diet" is unhealthy i am always interested in hearing anyones opinion and will take anything into consideration.

Thank you:praying:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals