Donald Trump

amethyst

One question is Yes/No, the other is short answer-
Could you trust the 10% of media not controlled by these 6 corporations?
Tell us about the "controllers"
Have a wonderful day.
#1) No.
#2) I could be your overlord :ss2

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
iu

WestCoaster

Are people starting to realize both Trump and Hillary are the same? That they are carved from the same stone controlled by the same masters?

I know it's been floated around that 6 corporations own 90% of the media, but the control goes even higher than that. The media in itself is controlled only by a handful of families, maybe even less. When you look at families like the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, both have assets in Trillions each. Lets just say their tentacles are very far reaching and suffice to say, they own the media or have direct control over it.

People would have to be very foolish to think that these people would allow anyone in a position of power that could possibly completely disrupt their power and agenda, that includes Trump and Hillary. People don't seem to want to accept it, but the fact is, Trump and Hillary both answer to the same people.

burtlancast

People don't seem to want to accept it, but the fact is, Trump and Hillary both answer to the same people.

I believe the explanation of this election lies in the fact Hillary tried to portray herself as honorable when everyone knew she was a SOB that long ago sold her soul to special interests; and we also knew Trump was an opportunist, a bully and a crook.

So he owned all that; his slogan to get elected was to essentially say to Americans:

YEAH, I'M AN SOB !

BUT I'M YOUR SOB !

Last edited:

Queequeg

Are people starting to realize both Trump and Hillary are the same? That they are carved from the same stone controlled by the same masters?

I know it's been floated around that 6 corporations own 90% of the media, but the control goes even higher than that. The media in itself is controlled only by a handful of families, maybe even less. When you look at families like the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, both have assets in Trillions each. Lets just say their tentacles are very far reaching and suffice to say, they own the media or have direct control over it.

People would have to be very foolish to think that these people would allow anyone in a position of power that could possibly completely disrupt their power and agenda, that includes Trump and Hillary. People don't seem to want to accept it, but the fact is, Trump and Hillary both answer to the same people.

The Rothschilds and Rockefellers are actually low-level hacks compared to the true power structure and are far from being trillionaires. The really powerful families are not so openly exposed but are safely hidden away from the public. Moreover they are not so prominently featured as our world leaders in the controlled conspiracy theory industry.

Check out this video of Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted by wearechange on the streets of NY. Does it make any sense that a scion of a "trillionaire" family and supposed world puppet master would be walking the streets of NY alone without a large group of bodyguards and assistants?

The same could be said of David Rockefeller who gave a sit-down interview to controlled opposition "conspiracy researcher" Benjamin Fulford in Japan. If he was running the world I doubt he would have the time or inclination to sit down with a nobody like Fulford.

All of these people that we are told are the evil Illuminati leaders are just low level henchmen purposely set up to take the heat off the real power structure. The truly powerful families are of Noble origin and go back thousands of years. They do not mix with us commoners.

Last edited:

amethyst

I believe the explanation of this election lies in the fact Hillary tried to portray herself as honorable when everyone knew she was a SOB that long ago sold her soul to special interests; and we also knew Trump was an opportunist, a bully and a crook.

So he owned all that; his slogan to get elected was to essentially say to Americans:

YEAH, I'M AN SOB !

BUT I'M YOUR SOB !
:goodpost There's nothing in that statement that I can disagree with.

aquaman

All of these people that we are told are the evil Illuminati leaders are just low level henchmen purposely set up to take the heat off the real power structure. The truly powerful families are of Noble origin and go back thousands of years. They do not mix with us commoners.

I like this .. secret super-levels of illuminati who nobody even knows about.

These people you don't know about who control the Rockefellers are not the real controllers. There is another level above them who are so secret that not even those people are aware they are the controllers - or even aware that they exist.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There is a "Trump is going back on his promises" narrative being painted right now that I see many people falling for. They are doing all they can to undermine his presidency and it has not even started. Think about this, the media says he is going back on his promises, yet, he is not even in office. This is not reality.

The same media who told us Trump had a 1% chance of winning the presidency continue to lie. They call him a racist, yet he offered Ben Carson a position. Called him a misogynist yet women hold high positions in his company and he appointed a woman(Betsy DeVos) to secretary of department of education and plans to appoint Nikki Haley as US ambassador to the United Nations. Says he hates immigrants, yet his wife is an immigrant and will be the first lady. The media narrative does not fit reality.

Contrary to Fake News Reports, Trump Didn't Waffle on Climate Change or Hillary Prosecution in NYT Interview - The Rush Limbaugh Show

People would have to be very foolish to think that these people would allow anyone in a position of power that could possibly completely disrupt their power and agenda, that includes Trump and Hillary.
I do understand your line of thinking that those is power have been there so long and have such a grip on things, it's hard to imagine that someone could come along and indeed cause a deadly wound to their political system. A few years ago I would not have believed it either.

A Thanksgiving Message From Donald Trump

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Queequeg

I like this .. secret super-levels of illuminati who nobody even knows about.
I didn't say that nobody knows who they are; with some effort you can do a little research and find out for yourself. What I am trying to say is that the information we are force fed on a front page google search or a youtube recommended video is not the truth but intended to hide the truth with disinformation.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.”
Former CIA Director William Casey.

These people you don't know about who control the Rockefellers are not the real controllers. There is another level above them who are so secret that not even those people are aware they are the controllers - or even aware that they exist.
LOL, could be.

I think @amethyst put it well
Either you have the knowledge to understand that the so called "controllers' of this world DO hide in the shadows, YET pull the strings that runs the circus, or you don't.

Last edited:

michael94

Trump has said some good things but talk is just that. The bar has been set so low for politics in America that one only needs to speak 10% of Truth to get the masses to latch on. And Trump has played his role very well. It is all so perfectly set up now. Could you imagine if Trump or Putin were "assassinated"? There is your casus belli for most of the Western World

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals